Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
DunklerKoenig написал:
Hey,

yesterday i found another Victario and corrupted it for fun.
"Reduced Damage from Projectiles" seems to be pretty useful, where i was asking myself, are there maybe other recommended implicits? Or is it useless because or Necromantic Aegis?

If you use Necromantic Aegis these boni will go to the minions, not to you.

BUT: The implicit with impact on +socketed gems work
ie. I was using +socketed Duration implicited and it worked for my gems.

/out

Hi guys,

so i tested slave drivers in standard, sadly i'm a poor bastard in stadard and the equip is not superduper.

The damage is pretty sick, an my life is pretty low, but ok im still lvl 75 and have some life nodes in the tree left.

Actually im on a 5 link vis mortis (dont use lightning pen supp)

Now i tried to calc the dmg in POB, and it seems a little bit much?
- i did it like in the description, bearded shaman, edited the unending hunger and so on, just set lvl of spectres to 79

- i also set frenzy and power charges on yes at minions, enable curses at my armageddon, and "enemy is shocked", because i think they are?

is all that correct? It shows now about 930k dmg, is there maybe a vaal haste also included or not even that (if i fire the vaal haste up ...holy moly)
Последняя редакция: Ruamzutzla. Время: 23 июля 2019 г., 9:15:53
"
blackpussyy написал:

okay it works i can create corpse up to lvl 100 now thx so much
so then now i put the high level desecrate back on my trigger wand? or leave it on the offhand weapon?

Use lvl 1 in your primary trigger wand because lvl 20 provides no additional benefit. The lvl 20 sits in your offhand 1 handed weapon.

"
Ruamzutzla написал:

is all that correct? It shows now about 930k dmg, is there maybe a vaal haste also included or not even that (if i fire the vaal haste up ...holy moly)

You should see around 1m damage so that is about correct. 20/20 gems and some other improvements or more POB configuration could see that raise a bit. I always start with the POB linked in OP then I import my character on top of that and swap the jewel out. This should get you a decent estimate.

Keep in mind its only showing the DPS for a single spectre (AKAIK). So you must multiply that by 4 (If you have 4 spectres).
Последняя редакция: Alenael. Время: 23 июля 2019 г., 11:32:22
Hello! I'm curious, in a recent 5 way i found a Hubris Jewel (22280 Victario) that has 240% minion damage, 160% minion life and 30% aura effect just a bit north of shadow, do you think this'd be worth incorporating? (it's about 16 point deviation from the tree on your character "Kayella" in legion to get the 240% damage and jewel, then another 2 for 80% life, and a few more for another 80% which is probably not worth it, and 100% resistance can be picked up for another 4, 50 fire, 50 lightning) I'm thinking this investment may be too steep but i'm curious what others think

Is the Mapping better/faster with Pledge?
livejamie
I have a ring I'm modding and wondering if adding %to damage applies to minions or just to myself? Would %to lightning damage be better
"
kayella написал:
"
Bradalee написал:
So i'm new to the game, and this build has been a lot of fun when i figured out the specters. However, i'm finding that the gear listed is vastly more expensive than quoted in the OP for each item, is that simply because people have price-fixed the items from popular builds/from natural fluctuations, or am i missing something here?

For example, the Vis Mortis and Helmet combo for under 10c is impossible from my searches, it's vastly more than that for those items. I'd love it if i was just searching wrong, but i fear the items may just be more expensive than when this guide was written, meaning i hav ea lot of farming to do.

You can search for any helmet with the two supports, ie helmet with level 16 support instead of 20. These go for 1-2c.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/VM6Kocp

If you want to limit your search to level 20 supports. You're looking at 40c minimum. Prices go up from there.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/rPXlorSQ

The difference between a level 16 and level 20 support is 4%. So the combined difference is 8%. So when you've just reached maps, I recommend buying the 16/16 helmet for 1c and using the rest of your money for other equipment.

Basic Vis Mortis is 1c:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/xWXmfm

The spectres themselves are very powerful and a 6-link set up , even with level 16 supports will be good.

Here's an UE kill using just 4-link spectres: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwajrXGoU9g

Thank you very much for the advice, i managed to get a helm and vis mortis that worked. I'm trying to make sure i have the right gems in the pieces now, but i'm not sure i have the right ones. Currently i have this in my helm:

Raise Specter > Echo Support > Minion Damage Support > Concentrated Effect Support

But i'm really not sure what to put in my Vis Mortis, is there an optimal set-up for the two pieces to work well? I've went from my 4 socket Wraithlord and 6 socket Tabular Rasa so i have less sockets, and i'm having trouble deciding what goes where to be as optimal as i can right now, until i get fully geared!

Thanks for responding before by the way, cool to see a build creator staying active in the thread :D
"
Bradalee написал:
Currently i have this in my helm:

Raise Specter > Echo Support > Minion Damage Support > Concentrated Effect Support

But i'm really not sure what to put in my Vis Mortis, is there an optimal set-up for the two pieces to work well? I've went from my 4 socket Wraithlord and 6 socket Tabular Rasa so i have less sockets, and i'm having trouble deciding what goes where to be as optimal as i can right now, until i get fully geared!

I would just throw Stone Golem and Minion Life in it for now. You can decide from there what else to begin leveling/using. If you have a 20/20 Animated Golem (Or even just 20 maybe) you could toss him in too and gear him up with the cheap set of gear recommended here. Just remember you loose the gear should he die so don't start using him till your ready.

If you need a set I can give you one if your playing on LSC I have a few sets ready and have already moved to using the better sets of gear so I do not need them anymore.
Последняя редакция: Alenael. Время: 23 июля 2019 г., 21:25:49
"
Ruamzutzla написал:

You should see around 1m damage so that is about correct. 20/20 gems and some other improvements or more POB configuration could see that raise a bit. I always start with the POB linked in OP then I import my character on top of that and swap the jewel out. This should get you a decent estimate.

Keep in mind its only showing the DPS for a single spectre (AKAIK). So you must multiply that by 4 (If you have 4 spectres).[/quote]

quote block isn't showing, idk why

I just tried the same thing and I am seeing about 839 dps, do you think this is because of something I am doing wrong in POB or my current settup?
Последняя редакция: nechrophagy. Время: 23 июля 2019 г., 23:26:05
"
Ruamzutzla написал:
Now i tried to calc the dmg in POB, and it seems a little bit much?
- i did it like in the description, bearded shaman, edited the unending hunger and so on, just set lvl of spectres to 79

- i also set frenzy and power charges on yes at minions, enable curses at my armageddon, and "enemy is shocked", because i think they are?

The work around actually adds flat damage to the Bearded Shaman to bring them up to the same damage numbers as Slave Drivers at level 84.

As a result, if your spectres are not level 84, the numbers will be much higher than they really are.

If you want to see what the real numbers are at level 79, you would have to calculate the damage of SDs at level 79, calculate the damage of BS at level 79, calculate the difference, add that number to the Unending Hunger jewel as a flat number.

Do not select shocked
. It is not reliable. PoB calculates it as straight 50% more damage, but the actual calculation in-game is based on the amount of damage done vs monster HP, so the real value can be 0% - 50%. I leave it unticked in PoB.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 23 июля 2019 г., 23:48:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация