Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

PoB says it's more damage using Zealotry/Wrath/Haste w/ lvl 4 Enlighten Support in a Diadem over Zealotry/Wrath/Generosity

You have to give up Flesh and Stone but get all the time haste and phasing if you get a watcher's eye.

Wanted to try this because getting lower in delve and getting body blocked really sucks.

A good way to generate Endurance, Frenzy and Power charges on endgame boss, should be Shaper base Eva or Eva/Es Shield with:

"
+8% Chance to Block
Gain an Endurance, Frenzy or Power charge when you Block

...and also you can get:

Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Gain #% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Gain #% of Cold Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Gain #% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

+ Bone Offering and Minions will have 75% block chance, ofc without Acrobatics ;-)
Последняя редакция: grigo18. Время: 29 июля 2019 г., 16:29:58
Hey Kay,

Loved your FE spectre build a league or two ago. Trying this version one out to see (mechanic pending) if it'll be my starter next league. :)
Последняя редакция: Aevaris. Время: 29 июля 2019 г., 21:02:40
Is there a way to resummon spectres? i was setting up links and my spectres were unsummoned. (Did the higher level spectres with descerate in my friends high level delve, so ill be bothering him everytime i unsummon?)
"
JeffWasStolen написал:
Is there a way to resummon spectres? i was setting up links and my spectres were unsummoned. (Did the higher level spectres with desecrate in my friends high level delve, so ill be bothering him everytime i unsummon?)

Try to not unsummon them, read an instruction on the first page of this guide, see some linked videos. Your characters are hidden, so I don't know if you are on wand&shield or PoH, but the instrucions for both setups are clear.

Plus any abyssal depth on t16 map has lvl 84 monsters, so you don't need Oba's or Shaper's realm to summon highest level spectres, you just have to spend some chaos on it (and hopefully earn it back).
Последняя редакция: Kyreth666. Время: 30 июля 2019 г., 8:00:59
Can you explain why your Unending Hunger jewel on Socket #6 are different from the normal unending hunger with the extra cast speed and additional lightning damage. The jewel itself has about 60% of the builds DPS if removed.
Good morning,

Quick question, in the PoB the staff version takes Mistress of Sacrifice but most people seem to take Puppet Master, which one is the best? Is it depending on the gear level?

"
hemollo написал:
Can you explain why your Unending Hunger jewel on Socket #6 are different from the normal unending hunger with the extra cast speed and additional lightning damage. The jewel itself has about 60% of the builds DPS if removed.

It simulates the spectres (slave driver) since they're not in PoB, it's a workaround.
"
Vorret написал:
Good morning,

Quick question, in the PoB the staff version takes Mistress of Sacrifice but most people seem to take Puppet Master, which one is the best? Is it depending on the gear level?

It only depend on your build, if you're playing Pledge of Hands and bone offering then your last ascendency will be Mistress of Sacrifice because you'll need that extra def. If you're playing wand and dodge then you take Puppet Master because you've already lower your block chance with Acrobatics.
Hello guys!

Which one is the right way to reach necromancer's excavation Point? I find one in depth 131, but cant find the Destruction wall.

https://ibb.co/XFc0f1r

Thank you

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация