Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Is it viable for killing uber elder at day 2-3 of the league? If yes, What is the minimal gear needed?
Последняя редакция: Klintisztvud. Время: 23 авг. 2019 г., 11:57:15
Fun build but have some of questions. I am sure that these have been answered before, but I just can't seem to find them.

1) What aura triggers the +20 resistances from 'Commander of Darkness'? My initial guess was 'Wrath', but I don't think that will work as it is tied to 'Generosity'.

2a) Does the socket order matter on a weapon when taking advantage of 'Trigger a Socketed Spell When You Use a Skill'?

2c) To trigger 'Elemental Equilibrium' I need to have 'Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells' or 'Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells' on the above weapon, correct?

3) At what point in leveling should I start using 'Animate Guardian'?

Thanks
Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 23 авг. 2019 г., 12:13:54
Hey,

any clue why my spectres have so little health? I'm using Vis but they feel extremely squishy e.g. I'm losing a few per run of Iceberg. Followed the guide perfectly with my gear but these spectres just keep dying randomly.
Последняя редакция: gouca. Время: 23 авг. 2019 г., 12:19:17
"
gouca написал:
Any clue why my spectres keep dying randomly? Switched to this build from another necro build. I've got all the possible items, passives and gems listed on the guide but the slavedrivers just randomly disappear in maps i.e. take lethal damage.

Using Vis so their health is slightly lower but doesn't explain this behavior.

Same here. Sometimes slavedrivers looks immortal. And sometimes they just die less in second. Dunno why.
"
devilbros написал:
"
gouca написал:
Any clue why my spectres keep dying randomly? Switched to this build from another necro build. I've got all the possible items, passives and gems listed on the guide but the slavedrivers just randomly disappear in maps i.e. take lethal damage.

Using Vis so their health is slightly lower but doesn't explain this behavior.

Same here. Sometimes slavedrivers looks immortal. And sometimes they just die less in second. Dunno why.

Exactly my problem. Ran a few T16s without an issue, then went to unmodded Iceberg for HO farming and kept losing a few spectres per run.

Edit: reflect elemental mod I suppose. Anything I can do to counter this?
Последняя редакция: gouca. Время: 23 авг. 2019 г., 12:22:26
What makes the Slave Driver Spectres better than other spectres? I`ve read a couple times that their hp pool is very low compared to others.

Is it possible to easily transition your build into any other spectre like frost sentinels.
where do I even get the information about all the spectres from?
"
TheBigMic написал:
What makes the Slave Driver Spectres better than other spectres? I`ve read a couple times that their hp pool is very low compared to others.

Is it possible to easily transition your build into any other spectre like frost sentinels.

Slave drivers are the best.. in my opinion and they get even better if you're using the pledge of hands build. You can find the previous builds here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2581892
Frost sentinels can be found under the gem-links, body section. Solar guards are good for aoe.
Последняя редакция: JungleREC0N. Время: 23 авг. 2019 г., 18:02:33
Hi Kay, do you know any chaos/physical spell spectre for replacing slave driver jn some elemental reflection maps?
"
40700569 написал:
Hi Kay, do you know any chaos/physical spell spectre for replacing slave driver jn some elemental reflection maps?

Try Crazed Drivers. They're in Act 10 - Control Blocks.

They are the physical damage version of SDs, but DPS is low... At least you'll be able to finish the map.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 24 авг. 2019 г., 4:18:49
"
TheBigMic написал:

Many spectres, such as Solar Guards, shoot a single projectile in a straight line. This projectile can travel quite far - about 2 screen lengths*. But, because it's a projectile, there is an inherent travel time. This becomes a problem because your target can move out of the way and the projectile will fly past. You will notice this in endgame boss fights. Lastly, most projectiles do not pierce, so it will only hit the closest monster in a pack, then the next projectile will kill the next monster, etc.

As a result, if you want to make mapping faster and smoother, you need to use Greater Multiple Projectiles, Pierce and maybe Faster Projectiles. These supports add little damage or even reduce damage. You then might need to gem swap when you get to the boss. It's not a major deal, but can be annoying.

Slave Drivers and other FlameWhip spectres cast a point blank area of effect spell. This allows it to instantly hit anything within the the spell area. The downside of PBAOE is the range, which is about half a screen length.

The PBAOE is why SDs work so well in a Pledge of Hands - each repeated cast increased damage by 35% and AOE by 50%. So their 3rd repeat will have 105% more damage and 150% increased AOE!

-

SDs have a 100% life modifier, which is comparatively low. The passive tree for this build takes that into account and specs into minion survivability passives so they shouldn't be dying in normal situations.

-

The guide in early 3.7 had information for using other spectres with the build. I'm currently putting it back in.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 24 авг. 2019 г., 4:57:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация