Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Klintisztvud написал:
Is it viable for killing uber elder at day 2-3 of the league? If yes, What is the minimal gear needed?

I think you could do it with the basic gear outlined in the 'league starter' section.

In 3.6, someone did it at 83 with a Tabula instead of Vis Mortis and cheap gear:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275/page/117#p21895574

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 24 авг. 2019 г., 4:53:43
"
Skua99 написал:
Fun build but have some of questions. I am sure that these have been answered before, but I just can't seem to find them.

1) What aura triggers the +20 resistances from 'Commander of Darkness'? My initial guess was 'Wrath', but I don't think that will work as it is tied to 'Generosity'.

2a) Does the socket order matter on a weapon when taking advantage of 'Trigger a Socketed Spell When You Use a Skill'?

2c) To trigger 'Elemental Equilibrium' I need to have 'Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells' or 'Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells' on the above weapon, correct?

3) At what point in leveling should I start using 'Animate Guardian'?

Thanks

1. Dread Banner. We also use it to reduce enemy accuracy by 21%.

2. It does somewhat. 1st socket will be triggered first, so it's better to have Desecrate in socket 1 (top) and Flesh Offering after it. However, once you're rolling, the Trigger will cycle between them, so it doesn't really mater.

2. That's right, if you have added cold or added fire to spells, it will then apply that to Blade Vortex:

3. You can start using the AG at gem level 19. The AG's life is based on its gem level, so a low level AG is likely to die and when it dies all its gear dies with it.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 24 авг. 2019 г., 5:39:26
"
gouca написал:
Hey,

any clue why my spectres have so little health? I'm using Vis but they feel extremely squishy e.g. I'm losing a few per run of Iceberg. Followed the guide perfectly with my gear but these spectres just keep dying randomly.

"
devilbros написал:
Same here. Sometimes slavedrivers looks immortal. And sometimes they just die less in second. Dunno why.

Elemental Reflect. Slave Drivers do so much damage compared to their HP that they instagib themselves.

I should put a warning in the guide.
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 24 авг. 2019 г., 5:37:04
"
Joybringer75 написал:
Hey Kayella, I am quite new to this game and this is my first minion/spectre build and it is amazing. Clear speed and survivability is very good as well as boss damage.

Tried your advice for more defense putting in holy Flame totem / blashpemy but somehow to cast HFT feels so slow compared to Armageddon Brand, so I change back to AB instead of HT, my 4 link is now AB, Blasphemy, Temporal Chains and Blind Support. This is fine as well right? We only need AB to trigger EE?

Also I feel Animate Guardian with Kingmaker gives a huge boost in terms of survivability and the nice bonus with culling strike. Since I change to that, almost never died (Ok I am only at T12/T13 maps yet and lvl 90).

Have 2 questions:

1) Does Spell Damage on weapon increase damage output of Slave drivers?
2) Where do I see the level of my drive slivers raised? Raise Spectre and Desecrate gem both mention that they can raise spectres till level 100, so the limiting factor is the map level you are rising them right? So If I am at a T12 map, then my spectres should be level 79 / 80 correct? Where do I see this? Just wanna be sure.

And again, thanks for the great guide, awesome dude!

You are right about Arma Brand. It's only for EE and even then, you only really need it against bosses and maybe difficult rares. I'm actually going to revert the basic build to Arma Brand instead of Holy Flame Totem because of the mana issues.

Animate Guardian with Kingmaker is really good, but the AG can't leech life so big hits or crits will kill it. I only recommend the basic version unless you have currency to re-buy the more expensive gear when disaster strikes.

1. No. any mod must specifically say 'minion' or 'spectre' otherwise the damage will be added to your necromancer.

2. Unfortunately, there is no spectre 'interface' and you simple need to remember where you raised them. They keep the level of wherever they were raised. This is supposedly changing in 3.8!
"
kayella написал:
"
Joybringer75 написал:
Hey Kayella, I am quite new to this game and this is my first minion/spectre build and it is amazing. Clear speed and survivability is very good as well as boss damage.

Tried your advice for more defense putting in holy Flame totem / blashpemy but somehow to cast HFT feels so slow compared to Armageddon Brand, so I change back to AB instead of HT, my 4 link is now AB, Blasphemy, Temporal Chains and Blind Support. This is fine as well right? We only need AB to trigger EE?

Also I feel Animate Guardian with Kingmaker gives a huge boost in terms of survivability and the nice bonus with culling strike. Since I change to that, almost never died (Ok I am only at T12/T13 maps yet and lvl 90).

Have 2 questions:

1) Does Spell Damage on weapon increase damage output of Slave drivers?
2) Where do I see the level of my drive slivers raised? Raise Spectre and Desecrate gem both mention that they can raise spectres till level 100, so the limiting factor is the map level you are rising them right? So If I am at a T12 map, then my spectres should be level 79 / 80 correct? Where do I see this? Just wanna be sure.

And again, thanks for the great guide, awesome dude!

You are right about Arma Brand. It's only for EE and even then, you only really need it against bosses and maybe difficult rares. I'm actually going to revert the basic build to Arma Brand instead of Holy Flame Totem because of the mana issues.

Animate Guardian with Kingmaker is really good, but the AG can't leech life so big hits or crits will kill it. I only recommend the basic version unless you have currency to re-buy the more expensive gear when disaster strikes.

1. No. any mod must specifically say 'minion' or 'spectre' otherwise the damage will be added to your necromancer.

2. Unfortunately, there is no spectre 'interface' and you simple need to remember where you raised them. They keep the level of wherever they were raised. This is supposedly changing in 3.8!

Thanks Kayella for answering the questions, clear now!
Does this build have any easy to gain frenzy charges or alternatives to raise Phase Run duration?
I love Phase Run :D
"
kayella написал:
"
Skua99 написал:

2a) Does the socket order matter on a weapon when taking advantage of 'Trigger a Socketed Spell When You Use a Skill'?

2. It does somewhat. 1st socket will be triggered first, so it's better to have Desecrate in socket 1 (top) and Flesh Offering after it. However, once you're rolling, the Trigger will cycle between them, so it doesn't really mater.

Thanks for the reply.

Here is the scepter that I am using and it seems to match your criteria for socket placement:

So just to make sure that I have the logistics down correct. Basically I 'Flame Dash' into mobs, which I am hoping applies 'Elemental Equilibrium' and also triggers one of the spells in my scepter. I then instantly cast 'Convocation' to rally my Spectres around me (which again triggers the scepter). If I am up against a particular nasty mob, I may skip dashing into them but instead chose to cast 'Holy Flame Totem' (which again triggers the scepter) plus applies 'Elemental Equilibrium'. This is what I have been doing and it seems to be working well. Does this sound about right or is there a better way?

As an added bonus to having my scepter sockets laid out in the order they are, when I cast 'Flame Dash' rapidly followed by 'Convocation', 33% the time I am trigging 'Flesh Offering' with guaranteed dead bodies. This is because I am normally casting two spells in quick succession.

I am not sure the best way to handle legion's, any suggestions?

Thanks again for the great guide and I hope that the expected 3.8 changes to Summoner's pans out and this build continues on too be the work of art that it is.
Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 24 авг. 2019 г., 14:29:27
Hey kayella!

I really enjoyed this build during legion. Thank you so much for putting this guide together and keeping up with the changes along the way, I had an absolute fun time playing it the wand way then later switching to the pledge of hands variant. Do you have any plans in mind for 3.8?
I am trying to implement your recommendation on replacing 'Holy Flame' with 'Armageddon Brand'. When I look at your page one Gem recommendations I see that you are linking up the following:

My problem is that once I add 'Enhance' to the mix, my available mana pool drops from 70 to 26. Any idea on what I am doing wrong?

I am starting to wonder if the 'Enhance' gem was meant to be 'Enlighten' or stay as 'Blind'?

--edit I have been trying it out and I seem to be able to manage on a mana pool of 26 with out to much problems. But it is very tight.
Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 24 авг. 2019 г., 22:33:30
Hi,

First, I wanna thank you a lot for your build guide.

It's my first league playing seriously the game and your guide helped me immensely.

Though, I have a question. I just bought one of the ghastly eye jewel, with "increased minion damage if you've used a minion skill recently". However, I was wondering what's proccing this. Flesh Offering auto cast ? Do we have to do something ?

Thanks again for your guide.

Последняя редакция: Deilyora. Время: 24 авг. 2019 г., 22:26:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация