Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:
"
zomgplix написал:
Does that "physical dmg + blind" still work on wand? Still got open prefix left to craft. Any other suggestions? Got open profile.

It doesn't work. Don't waste the craft. Physical + Blind only works if you do an attack with the wand (default attack). It doesn't work with spells!

So, "gain 5-6% lightning damage as extra chaos" is best craft to do? Don't think anything else gives nothing to build, right? Does that even work? Sorry if these have been answered already.
"
zomgplix написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
zomgplix написал:
Does that "physical dmg + blind" still work on wand? Still got open prefix left to craft. Any other suggestions? Got open profile.

It doesn't work. Don't waste the craft. Physical + Blind only works if you do an attack with the wand (default attack). It doesn't work with spells!

So, "gain 5-6% lightning damage as extra chaos" is best craft to do? Don't think anything else gives nothing to build, right? Does that even work? Sorry if these have been answered already.

There are no useful crafts actually, so you can leave it empty :\

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Ok, thanks :)
So with the patch notes out, what do you think about these gems, Kay?:

"
Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Support (now called Elemental Army Support)
- No longer supports Totems.
- Now has a mana multiplier of 130%.
- Minions from supported skills now have +19% to all Elemental Resistances at gem level 1, up to +29% at gem level 20.
- Minions from supported skills now inflict Exposure on hit, applying -10% to the Elemental Resistance matching the highest damage type taken by the enemy.
- Minions from supported skills now deal 20% more Elemental Damage at gem level 1, up to 29% more at gem level 20.
- Now grants additional maximum Elemental Resistances as the gem levels, up to +2% by gem level 20.
- Now grants 0.1% additional maximum elemental resistances per 1% gem quality.

"
Feeding Frenzy Support: Minions from supported skills act more aggressively and have a chance to grant the Feeding Frenzy buff to you on hit. While you have this buff, all your minions deal more damage and have increased attack, cast and movement speed.

"
Minion Speed Support
- Supported skills now have 25% increased minion Cast Speed at gem level 1 (from 10%), up to 34% at gem level 20 (from 19%).
- Supported skills now have 25% increased minion Attack Speed at gem level 1 (from 10%), up to 34% at gem level 20 (from 19%).
- Now has a mana multiplier of 130% (from 140%).

The new "Elemental Army Support" looks like an allrounder combining several things like minion Ele resistances (29%), Ele (lightning) -penetration (-10%) as well as more Ele damage (29%) AND also maximum Ele Res (4% in total?). Sounds quite stronk.

Also, the Feeding Frenzy seems good in terms of more aggressive AI and more damage, attack+cast+movement speeds.

The Minion Speed support probably pales in comparison to the Feeding Frenzy buff (?), but seems interesting as well.

Another question regarding Specs' accuracy: is the 1109 AccuracyRating (lvl20 RaiseSpec) in addition to the increased Base Minion accuracy (80% against lvl84 or something?) or do we need to do something for them to gain near ~100% chance to hit?

//edit: Btw,

"
Labyrinth Traps now deal 90% less bleeding damage to Minions.

woohoo :D
Последняя редакция: Nergal_. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 5:31:07
"
kayella написал:
OK, I've been playing around the the new tree and I think I can get us a build with almost the same stats as before.

In 3.7:
SD = 986k dps 46k hp
Necro = 6677hp

In 3.8:
SD = 965k dps / 34k hp
Necro = 6252 hp

https://pastebin.com/CCUQCLiw

To get this pastebin to work:

1. you will need to follow the instructions here to update the tree to 3.8.
2. edit your Vis Mortis and replace 'Minions gain Unholy Might for 10 seconds on Kill' with 'Minions gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage'.

Note: the 3.8 stats don't take into account either Bone Barrier (20% more minion life) or Plaguebringer (10% more minion damage).

What about solar guard farmers for start? https://pastebin.com/8vZqiMgW
Последняя редакция: bigdel. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 5:24:34
Such a good guide, my compliments. Looking forward following this in 3.8
Honestly one interesting thing to me is that I think the build might be better off as ES based now. Bone armor seems kinda interesting, but I am not sure how worthwhile it will be over plaguebringer but they seem about even. I think I might want the bone armor since that is easier than getting the stats for a level 20 steelskin, the only downside is you can't CWDT it.

I mean I checked out the life build but it doesn't get unholy might or minion onslaught, remember you won't get unholy might with the vis anymore so you will want that at a minimum. The minion onslaught might not be worth it, but it is a lot of movement speed for minions on those nodes.

You also don't get golem commander which I think will be almost required with the new golem. I found it hard to get up to an acceptable amount of life when trying to grab those while still grabbing acro.

It is so hard to choose because I think life definitely still wins out once you get to level 90ish and get acro/phase and get good gear, but loses out a bit in the mid game.
how many spec in your 3.8 build ?
i see in 3.8 Vis Mortis: No longer grants +1 to maximum number of Raised Spectres it's make spec low dame 3.7 rights ?
It looks like we should be able to reach 4 spec's very easily, I am guessing we get the second at level 11 and the third at level 21. It really depends on when the 4th spectre will get added to the skill, if it is at 31 then don't expect to ever get 5, if it is at level 27 it is quite doable. We will have to see how the damage scaling on levels ends up at to see if pushing minion levels is worth it.
"
Maethorr написал:
Honestly one interesting thing to me is that I think the build might be better off as ES based now. Bone armor seems kinda interesting, but I am not sure how worthwhile it will be over plaguebringer but they seem about even. I think I might want the bone armor since that is easier than getting the stats for a level 20 steelskin, the only downside is you can't CWDT it.

I mean I checked out the life build but it doesn't get unholy might or minion onslaught, remember you won't get unholy might with the vis anymore so you will want that at a minimum. The minion onslaught might not be worth it, but it is a lot of movement speed for minions on those nodes.

You also don't get golem commander which I think will be almost required with the new golem. I found it hard to get up to an acceptable amount of life when trying to grab those while still grabbing acro.

It is so hard to choose because I think life definitely still wins out once you get to level 90ish and get acro/phase and get good gear, but loses out a bit in the mid game.

Cause Spectres deal Elemental Damage (mostly), you don't need Unholy Might.

On the other side, Onslaught is worth to be considered for clear speed if you use Slave Driver without faster casting support, 20% cast speed maybe equal to 20% DPS according to my build.

However, when come to endgame, clear speed is not a problem with SD, so we don't need these notable at all.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация