Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

See SDs more DPS with new POB update.
But why u use Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics in this build ?
"
Ductng192 написал:

League starter build is supposed to be cheap to build, so free 40/30 dodge (50/40 dodge with quartz) gives a lot of survability without needing to spend currency or chase any items.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
Ductng192 написал:

League starter build is supposed to be cheap to build, so free 40/30 dodge (50/40 dodge with quartz) gives a lot of survability without needing to spend currency or chase any items.

Thank for your answer
please show me in the patch notes where delve chest no longer gives an extra spec. Its not there.

Changes were made to boots and vis mortis. Read the patch notes. You can easily search them for "Spectre"

Ascendancy changes reflect the increased damage loss. No more 100% spec damage. I imagine that is what will happen across items also. They boosted the gem levels and took away increased damage. Typical GGG as one hand gives another takes away.

Until I see a change... 5 specs at least are in play.

Delve chest will be incredibly expensive...

The old days of the same spec availability for all are gone.

The differences between using a vis and a delve chest were negligible for most players ( you got killed more with vis ). Now that difference is huge. Big DPS boost for an extra spec. Add to that expensive + gear and you can see the gap GGG created from what we had and what we are getting.

NS

"
Lacceh написал:
"
Nightstone13 написал:
Big issue for me is Delve chest still gives the extra spec. Vis mortis nerfed.

Getting that spec chest will be very pricey.

Plus + items will replace the minion damage we get on wands and possibly items.

So minion damage goes down and minion level jacks it back up.

We go from a fair system where everyone got access to 4 specs to a system based on wealth ( can you afford a delve Chest ).

Big question is how bad our specs get stealth nerfed...

NS

first of all, there's no +spectre, delve chest boots will be +lvl like bones of ullr.

+skills don't "replace" min dmg, they complement it.

"fair" ? there's no "fair", what are you talking about... not sure you've noticed, but the entire point of this game is to improve your gear(yes, wealth) to get to the next level. stop with that ridiculous false sense of entitlement.
now, this was quite broken with spectres up until now, since all you needed was absolutely minimal investment and oba's lvl 84, and you'd be undeservedly strong. now you'll be much weaker without investment(like other builds, so, "fair" right ?), but you'll be able to actually scale power via +gem levels and potentially be stronger than before given the most expensive items. makes perfect sense to me. all the changes are great, it's the right direction.
Последняя редакция: Nightstone13. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 12:30:20
In path note i see :
- Using a Bound Fossil to craft boots will no longer grant +1 to Maximum number of Spectres. It instead now grants +1 to level of Raise Spectre gems. This also affects existing pairs of boots with this modifier.
- Bones of Ullr: No longer increases the maximum number of Zombies or Spectres you can have. Instead, it now grants +1 to the level of Raise Zombie and Raise Spectre gems.
- Vis Mortis: No longer grants +1 to maximum number of Raised Spectres or grants your minions Unholy Might when they kill an Enemy. Now causes minions to gain 15-20% of Elemental Damage as extra Chaos Damage.
Maybe at level 24gems ( +2 from ascendancy +1 from boots craft) we have 3 spectre. Death Attunement give +1 spec.
If at level 24 gems not give more 1 spec we use Queen's Decree Ornate Sword for 4th spec ?
Последняя редакция: Ductng192. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 12:44:21
I too don't understand the reason for Acro nodes. Perhaps it'll be better this league with less Legion oneshots, but ever since Molten Shell got reworked, I path towards Soul of Steel on most of my characters and grab a Granite Flask with extra armor suffix. With it active, you easily get 10-15k armor with basic gear, even on casters, while also having Vaal Molten Shell when a dire situation calls for a few seconds of immortality. On top of that, you path through and towards a lot of life nodes. You then can also path towards stuff like Tireless and Devotion for even more life, or just invest in more minion nodes
Последняя редакция: Ikafati. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 13:15:51
"
Ikafati написал:
I too don't understand the reason for Acro nodes. Perhaps it'll be better this league with less Legion oneshots, but ever since Molten Shell got reworked, I path towards Soul of Steel on most of my characters and grab a Granite Flask with extra armor suffix. With it active, you easily get 10-15k armor with basic gear, even on casters, while also having Vaal Molten Shell when a dire situation calls for a few seconds of immortality. On top of that, you path through and towards a lot of life nodes. You then can also path towards stuff like Tireless and Devotion for even more life, or just invest in more minion nodes

i rather go more life then Acro and yea you can ez reach 10-20k armour with shield Lioneye's Remorse

250% life + BM + 2Curse

https://pastebin.com/Yp47cY18
Последняя редакция: davc1234567890. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 14:27:18
How do you think using zombies with the new aggressive horde gem will assist spectres vs using the gem on specters themselves?

Aside from dps numbers that is, since we don't have any hard numbers.

I have been leveling the build and even with 3 specters and 6 zombies with the chaos golem I do content easily up to yellow maps at level 68 (unleveled gems)

Now we will get easily 10 or 12 zombies at gem level 20 and the tree, do you think it will be worth to drop animate guardian and run pseudo 6 link zombies with a golem?
"
AutoQQ написал:
How do you think using zombies with the new aggressive horde gem will assist spectres vs using the gem on specters themselves?

I have been leveling the build and even with 3 specters and 6 zombies with the chaos golem I do content easily up to yellow maps at level 68 (unleveled gems)

Now we will get easily 10 or 12 zombies at gem level 20 and the tree, do you think it will be worth to drop animate guardian and run pseudo 6 link zombies with a golem?

As far as we know the maxmium amount of zombies you can get without using The Baron is 9.

7 from level 20 skillgem and +2 from the passive tree.

There might be more zombies with higher skill gem levels but since GGG is holding this info back FOR SOME WEIRD REASON, there is no way to know atm.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
KalHirol написал:
"
AutoQQ написал:

As far as we know the maxmium amount of zombies you can get without using The Baron is 9.

7 from level 20 skillgem and +2 from the passive tree.

There might be more zombies with higher skill gem levels but since GGG is holding this info back FOR SOME WEIRD REASON, there is no way to know atm.

Ahh I was thinking we got 3 or 4 from the skill tree. This is my first summoner build so it's not something I payed a ton of attention to.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация