Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Monkeyalone написал:
Hi kayella why i lost my spec when i swap from wand to pled staff, this trick got fix or i do something wrong can you confirm

It's working for me.

A few things to check:
Are you using a level 19 Raise Spectre in both items? (21 with unnatural strenth)
Do you have Raise Spectre in slot 1 for both items? (I think this is vital)
Are both items fully linked? (not sure if this matters)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Puz0tron написал:
@Kayella
Why we dont use shield charge instead phase run? Its can proc EE and trigger spells in wand. Shield charge havent CD and can be lincked with fortify.

Why clarity? Maybe Precision is more usefull option?

I've used all the movement skills and I find Phase Run the easiest to control because you just activate the skill and run as normal. The other skills use a straight line for movement. You can use shield charge if you prefer.

Precision only gives a tiny bonus at level 1. You can use it instead of clarity if you have an empty green slot.

--

"
bigmunch написал:
Did Dread Banner get dropped from the build? It triggers Commander of Darkness whether you are carrying it or planted. I see everyone running lvl 1 clarity instead?

Since there are a lot of new players to summoner and this build, I replaced Dread Banner with level Clarity because after mana reserve, most people will have 30-40 mana. It's actually fine but it was a major source of concern in 3.7.

It's still in the Pledge build!
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 14:53:58
I see a lot of necros playing with avatar of fire and elemental equilibrium.
wont this just lower your dps by 25% or am i missing something ?
"
Nergal_ написал:
Can we take a moment to appreciate Kayella's AMAZING work with the guide?

- Great structuring and descriptions
- Great lvling section of expected Passives + Gems, as well as an optimized walkthrough !
- Crafting tips/guides (early + final)
- Enhanced Animate Guardian and Spectres tips + tutorials
- Recommendations beyond the "standard" build and so on...

all this while also keeping the Guide as much up to date as possible during the just started league (which he is participating in as well!)

Yes, some parts are not 100% accurate or maybe a bit outdated, but this guide is huge and it takes very much time to maintain it, especially since he would also like to actually play the league, just as all of us ;)

If something doesn't seem accurate in the written guide, check the PoB, as i'm sure that it's accurate there. Also, checking some descriptions on common mechanics on the Wiki before posting/spamming here would also help him finish the guide faster i think.

That said:

- yes, you can use another Spectre if you want (he recommends SlaveDrivers / Goatman fire-eaters, but you can also use Solar Guards, you just need to swap some gems around, because they do fire damage AFAIK)
- yes, Spectre gem can reach high lvls, but it's not really mandatory and also comes with diminishing returns, especially in terms of damage as +1 additional Spectre beyond the existing 4 won't bring too much improvement, especially if you have to give up some survivability

I leveled my Necro to maps just yesterday night and i have to say (even though i died a few times here and there) this was one of the smoothest lvling chars i had. 2 Specs, ~8 Zombies and a Golem/AG on just ~2-4 links each absolutely wrecked everything until the late acts. I was lucky and dropped a Tabula at around Act9, and then Specs absolutely murdered everything even more, and i don't even have all the optimal gear (no trigger-wand, no Victario's, no Vis, no +1Spec boots, still Wraithlord helm, rest is garbage).

Also, mapping with these guys is very fast IMO. Solar Guards do AoE yes, but Kay also explained that their projectiles explode on the first target they hit, so they require Pierce Projectiles and also the projectiles have some distance to travel. Try Goatman fire-eaters (as he suggests) if you want fast AoE clears, but IMO Slave Drivers do just well, just give it some time until you can raise 4 of them and also max out the linked Gems (minion damage, inc. AoE, etc)

Great guide Kay, big thanks for that !

Thank you.

The big change to the class has made updating the guide a difficult task, but I think it's almost there. I do need to go through and clean stuff up, especially the levelling section.

As always, if people find mistakes, let me know, so I can fix it!

p.s.

Can anyone lend me a 6L Vis Mortis so I can link it the guide? Divining Vis in standard won't update it to the current version.
Thanks a lot for the great guide! Watching it closely every day to get updates :D!
Hey Kayella! Love your guide btw!

This is probably a dumb question... How are you making EE work with the Pledge Build?

T7 and T9 - Neither were elemental weakness. Both were boss encounters.

Pretty sure im going Rotting Legion now... 20% more vs an extra spec. Plus RL is pretty tanky.

NS

"
kayella написал:
"
Nightstone13 написал:
Have had all my minions wiped twice so far by beyond encounters.

thinking tankier is the way to go...

NS

What tier and map mods? Were you using SDs?
Welp im currently stuck with blighted maps... i did put almost all towers i could and upgraded some too but when there was less then 2 minutes left i just got overwhelmed and died... it was fkn T3 blighted map >< FPS drops to like 10 on low settings(got good PC) and mobs just keep coming and my minions cannot handle this much.

Gear:
Скрытый текст

any ideas how to do these maps?
Последняя редакция: AlextazY. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 15:47:09
@Kayella - Youre spending much time to response and giving advices. Yours guide is top of top atm. Appreciate this, that You did not leave the guide by himself but still upgrading!
@AlextazY

Unending Hunger is MVP in blight but very expensive ATM.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация