Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
YourLastVista написал:
@AlextazY

Unending Hunger is MVP in blight but very expensive ATM.

don't SD's have a cast speed cap or something? or soul eater just makes them spam even more? i got ravenous horde tho

P,S i got the currency for the jewel, question is will it buff my spectres or just make them overcap the cast speed and make them worse?
Последняя редакция: AlextazY. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 15:59:03
^ I have unending hunger + tabula + minion helm etc, 75+res, 89lvl, 20quality gems,trigger wand,4.8khp+100es all this good stuff. AND im struggling to get through t3 blight maps aswell. Also my zombies and carrion golem are dying like shi`t on t11+ corrupted maps. feelsbadman
Последняя редакция: CVgMaDBgOD. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 16:04:20
"
NOTE: do not waste currency on a 5-link Vis Mortis! See: 'cheap 6-link spectres' below.

Sorry I couldn't find that section in your guide. Could you write it here?
What do you think about feeding frency? I tried it and replaced the Increase area of effect, feels good.
Playing the build, loving it so far. Going to likely drop the phase acro and try for a higher life build with armor and max res from steel soul.

Also I picked up the minion aoe and dropped inc aoe for feeding frenzy as the blights do well with agro SD's.

Looking forward to testing a bunch more put as I am smashing content and have under 4k life and trashcan gear.
Cheap option... New One

Rotting legion. 5L. If your running zombies. Thats 20% more and 63% increased free. Plus defensive as hell.

Cannot afford the over priced wands... Use a singularity.

NS

"
Garfunkel написал:
"
NOTE: do not waste currency on a 5-link Vis Mortis! See: 'cheap 6-link spectres' below.

Sorry I couldn't find that section in your guide. Could you write it here?
"
kayella написал:
"
alt0172 написал:
just crafted "trigger spells" mod on weapon.

what's good about it? you can't get both desecrate+offering from the same trigger

Trigger cycles through the socketed spells.

Do the gems need to be in a specific order?
You need a good pc...

I have been using a skelly totem. Helps lock down mobs.

I also use summoner towers alot...

Working for me

NS

"
AlextazY написал:
Welp im currently stuck with blighted maps... i did put almost all towers i could and upgraded some too but when there was less then 2 minutes left i just got overwhelmed and died... it was fkn T3 blighted map >< FPS drops to like 10 on low settings(got good PC) and mobs just keep coming and my minions cannot handle this much.

Gear:
Скрытый текст

any ideas how to do these maps?
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
alt0172 написал:
just crafted "trigger spells" mod on weapon.

what's good about it? you can't get both desecrate+offering from the same trigger

Trigger cycles through the socketed spells.

Do the gems need to be in a specific order?

They trigger in order Top to Bottom but dosen't matter you spam phase run and sometimes flame dash so it triggers quite a lot
Does anyone have a current good Pledge of Hands tree they're testing I can work off of, or some insight to what nodes to go after?

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация