Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Gloomgamer написал:
Uber Elder down on a 5L, 1 portal left. Second time doing it, first time was with a really tanky ED/Contagion trickster last league. Had to switch from PlagueBringer to Bone Barrier since minions were to squishy.

Really love the build, keep it up kayella.

Items used listed below:

Uber Elder Drop:

Can you post your stats like life, energy shield, etc.?
"
Gloomgamer написал:
Uber Elder down on a 5L, 1 portal left. Second time doing it, first time was with a really tanky ED/Contagion trickster last league. Had to switch from PlagueBringer to Bone Barrier since minions were to squishy.

Really love the build, keep it up kayella.

Items used listed below:

Uber Elder Drop:
Sorry to bother you friend but can you give me a little advice? I'm unsure on what focus on next (6L or Unique jewel for example).
So is wrath always preferable over zealotry? Is convoking wand the way to go or is the +90 minion damage 1 hand weapon still better?
Hey guys, i need help for leveling, i really don't like SRS, i see some people saying that skele are great but summoning two skeletons at once seems not so good, maybe i would go skele with the jewels so i could summon 5-6 at once, this would be decent, but i don't feel like summoning only two, if you guys could give me some ideas for leveling, anything but SRS!
Последняя редакция: allanadventlucifero. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 21:49:25
Yo .... How many Specters !n this build, and how to get more than two. Thanks.
"
KaféNoar написал:

"Raise Spectre has a base of two spectres max at level 11, three at 21, and four at 31."

so this build took +1 max num of spectre from passives
lvl 21 raise spec gem (through bone of ullr boots +1 to spectre level, necromancer ascendancy +2 to all minion gems)
u can run 4 spectres without much effort
Последняя редакция: duabijitelur. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 22:00:37
At what point do I drop my +2 helm with spectre gem in it... and buy a 6 link armor?

I feel like the +2 level from helm outweighs 2 supports from chest...

P.S. behold this beautiful amulet (Herbalism = +10% life)

Последняя редакция: HighOfffTums. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 22:07:21
"
duabijitelur написал:
"
KaféNoar написал:

"Raise Spectre has a base of two spectres max at level 11, three at 21, and four at 31."

lvl 21 raise spec gem (through bone of ullr boots +1 to spectre level, necromancer ascendancy +2 to all minion gems)

Wait, so lvl 21 gem, +1 lvl boots, +2 necro ascendancy would give us 4 spectres? Isn't that lvl 24? or am I missing something
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
"
duabijitelur написал:
"
KaféNoar написал:

Wait, so lvl 21 gem, +1 lvl boots, +2 necro ascendancy would give us 4 spectres? Isn't that lvl 24? or am I missing something

I think the assumption was you have a level 20 gem, and a +2 helm (with the other things u mentioned)... which would give you 25.

If you have lvl 21 gem, and +2 helm (with the other things u mentioned)... 26

Then if your rich and add Enhance, lvl 29/30.
Последняя редакция: HighOfffTums. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 22:14:57
welp, looks like im gonna be stuck with 3 spectres. And the guide says put raise spectre in the chest. I hope only 3 spectres can clear all content in the game. This guide is great but it seems hard to get 4 spectres
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 22:25:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация