Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Sttorr написал:
"
Weltfremd написал:
"
bigdel написал:
https://automobilrevue.net/v/QmFPWlF4NF8zNzg
Nice spectres with bow.
Who know what is spectres?
If translate from korean it include like " 6 revenant"

Wow, they look really cool. I hope someone can figured out.

Have someone tried u elder with goats? The Clearspeed looks amazing

Maybe https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Syndicate+Marksman with GMP? Their projectiles look similar

Can you try it out?
"
gotzon написал:
Thank you for this efficient build as a league starter, I struggled a bit to understand spectre and animated guardian but it's better now.

My Blight character is Spectrixia

I crafted this wand

It seems to have good stats, the problem is, I can't add the "trigger socketed spell on it".
and no, I won't try to annul a suffix before I get a better wand ;-)

Question 1
Does the "triggered flesh offering and desacrate" matter a lot?
Should I use à basic wand 90+ minion damage + trigger socketed spell or keep mine for a while?

Question 2
I am dying a lot. any advices in gameplay or stat improvement?
( +2 minion gem helmet is my next goal and improve animated Guardian gear)

Question 3
I noticed the updated helmet linked gem but since I don't have a 6L yet, I kept previous one : feeding frenzy on zombies not on spectres.
Should I buy a cheap 6L or keep it that way and use a 5L Vis Mortis?

1.Use trigger socketed spell.. with desecrate, flash offering and convocation. It helps to use it auto, but no matter you use it or just triggered
2. Take Bone armour on ascendancy(bone barrier- i took in uber lab). Also i use zombie body guard( meat shield). You can use temporal chains curse, blind. I also bought for 80c kaoms heart ( 7k hp with 700hp/s regen with flask and aura vitality - help to survive). I use phase run - passing through mobs, movement speed and less visibility for mobs
3. I have done uber elder with kaoms heart and helmet with conc effect and minion damage( elder with integrated gems). Have around 2-2.5m shaper dps
"
Weltfremd написал:
"
Sttorr написал:
"
Weltfremd написал:

Wow, they look really cool. I hope someone can figured out.

Have someone tried u elder with goats? The Clearspeed looks amazing

Maybe https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Syndicate+Marksman with GMP? Their projectiles look similar

Can you try it out?

Have not betrayers now - no progress after matermind, but will try not soon
Now i translate each word in title: 3.8 archer 6 spectres neck(revenant neck) uber elder
Последняя редакция: bigdel. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 15:27:04
I can't choose on where go next with a 3ex budget:

-> Expensive animated guardian
-> New rare boots with +1 level of spectre gems
-> New minion wand with 100%+ minion damage
-> Bone helmet with 90+ life and socketed of minion gems
-> Making the important gems 20% quality and raise spectre level 21.

Can someone tell me what it's most important to get as of right now?

"
Pud1MxD написал:
I can't choose on where go next with a 3ex budget:

-> Expensive animated guardian
-> New rare boots with +1 level of spectre gems
-> New minion wand with 100%+ minion damage
-> Bone helmet with 90+ life and socketed of minion gems
-> Making the important gems 20% quality and raise spectre level 21.

Can someone tell me what it's most important to get as of right now?

depends what are you lacking? for me I upgraded 1.boots
easy to fossil craft but it can get pricey buy how many times u need to craft.
2. upgraded my wand

also crafted. can be cheap but like always in rng
3. went with this chest for now
till I can get +1 spectre
Here is a Rotting Legion Video with specs in the RL. Decided on T14 Core map as malachai can be a pain and he used to kill my zombies/golems in seconds.

Im in junk gear... Watch my health as I take hits. Notice no zombie or golem deaths. I also use a skelly totem to lock down blight mobs.

pretty happy with this build...

NS

https://youtu.be/aHfQygtC2mU

One more quick vid...

Terrace T14 Elemental reflect... killing the boss with some zombies/golem/skellies after the specs insta died.

https://youtu.be/ogiy7xsZzxM

NS
"
kayella написал:
Here's the latest work in progress:

PoB Pastebin for Pledge of Hands Life/VMS build:

>>> https://pastebin.com/NfX0Rugf <<<

Notes:
I've replaced Wrath + Generosity with Skitterbots, which apply shock and chill! That saves 15% mana reserve. Which is enough to squeeze in a bestiary aura. I'm using spider because I managed to get one on a belt.

I've also replaced IC/Steelskin with Vaal Molten Shield. The MS is linked to CWDT, and you can self-cast VMS for an extra kick. Don't forget to activate Rumi's Concoction before you do.

The PoB DPS numbers are lower than the wand & shield build, but it will feel like Pledge does more DPS thanks to how Greater Spell Echo works.

I've just imported my actual gear which is pretty low tier, so I'm pretty sure 7.5k+ hp is possible. 9k+ if you use Kaom's.

This build is DEX starved, so you will need to find as much dex as possible on your equipment.

I have Blind linked to Holy Flame Totem because I don't have an Enhance.

If you link VMS to CWDT won't that override your big vaal shield when you take any damage? I think that was the case before so you don't want to use it in a CWDT. Pretty sure if you get the small shield and then press the VMS then you get them to stack. At least that's what I remember from last league.
Just a note you can use your low level oils to just anoint your necklace and get a +30 dex, I don't recall the combination but I know the common oils can give this. So that should help in patching up the dex issue. Of course, once you have better gear you can switch it out but this works as a band aid in the mean time IMO.
Последняя редакция: Chaplin1108. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 16:02:00
Got a small question:

In Gem Links it is shown i should use a lvl 1 clarity in weapon for Commander of Darkness Buff ...

But: I should also uses the aura wrath + Temporal Chains, whats wrong with those auras? Won't these activate commander of darkness buff?!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация