Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Wrath is not affecting you because of generosity. Generosity makes the aura apply to your minions instead. Commander of Darkness only counts the aura if it is applied to you.

And as far as I'm aware, Temporal Chains isn't counted as an aura. The main purpose of Temporal Chains is to debuff the enemies.
Последняя редакция: JoXi. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 18:06:00
"
JoXi написал:
Wrath is not affecting you because of generosity. Generosity makes the aura apply to your minions instead. Commander of Darkness only counts the aura if it is applied to you.

And as far as I'm aware, Temporal Chains isn't counted as an aura. The main purpose of Temporal Chains is to debuff the enemies.

Okay sounds legit, but question: Will my minions still get the extra resistance and extra damage if i avoid using an extra aura? So i won't get additional resis/dmg but my minions will as they have the wrath aura?
Hi kayella. I use new variation of PoH build and it works very well on Guardians/Shaper, but on Uber Elder spectres just die in 15 seconds. I thought it becouse lvl 19 spectre gem, so i decided to buу lvl 21 gem, but it didn't solve my problem.
Seems like Slave Drivers can't handle elemental reflect. I noticed they only die when I play those maps.
I swore I saw it on previous versions of the guide, but for the 1h + shield variant what oil are we looking for again?
Why would I craft additional curse in my armour? Just got my armour ready to multimod and I still don't know what should I go for.

Is pledge or 1 hander shield better if you sunk in the same amount of currency?
whats better Solar Guard or Drive slaves if i dont have gear and pledge of hands? need for comfortable map clearing/bossing
How I get a wand with 90% minion Damage?

I can't get it with crafted?
"
xCrzy написал:
How I get a wand with 90% minion Damage?

I can't get it with crafted?

Best bet is fossil Craft / Bound Fossil

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация