Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Protip from the coach: get rings and amu like this and u can reserve 100% mana. No need for pricy or bad -%mana reserved options then.
Can run no regen maps with little issues also.

Using a lvl12 flamedash so that all skills that I use have zero manacost. Too poor to craft T1 -mana at the moment hehe
guys, can i get some tips? if im doing map +12 im dying so often :<
maybe i should change some gear?
Последняя редакция: marrconi. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 18:18:46
"
redix27 написал:
@kayella in your opinion...5l vis mortis or Tabula Rasa?

5l Vis mortis obviously
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
marrconi написал:
guys, can i get some tips? if im doing map +12 im dying so often :<
maybe i should change some gear?

Sure you can: change belt and amulet for something good.

This game is about huge leech or regen.

This build has neither of that.

So stack HP/resists as many as possible and use your mouse to avoid damage.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Hi,

I am currently using this build and it very fun to play thank you !

"
alexrov написал:
The game has closed while playing with this build.
Has anyone else had this problem?
The screen freezes and the game closes.

I7 4770, 16 GB ram and a GTX 1070 TI.

Yep, I've crashed like 4 or 5 times now, getting very annoying. I've heard some say it's related to bloodline packs

I even posted a Reddit thread on it and lots of others are having the same issue

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/b1b0lt/anyone_else_crashing_constantly/
I saw on ur 3.5 video that u have some gems on your inventory. Which gems are you swapping and why pls?

Nice build!
Just did Uber Lab and a t13 right after at lvl 78. Cake. No issues. Mostly kinda following the build. In junk gear.

For those having freeze issues. GGG's switch to DX11 is kind of borked up. most are having issues. This build is far better than most because your specs keep fighting in the backround while your staring at the screen going WTF? Great build for waiting out the fix...

If your using windows 10 disable fullscreen optimization. google it. It helped me somewhat.

NS
"
NOTE: You must have at least one ghastly eye with 'minions deal additional fire damage

can you explain why?
"
MoiHoi написал:
"
NOTE: You must have at least one ghastly eye with 'minions deal additional fire damage

can you explain why?

So that your Stone Golem can apply fire damage and take advantage of Combustion. Combustion + Multistrike. This almost guarantees that your Stone Golem will ignite enemies, thus lowering their fire resistances even further by another -19%.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация