Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Triapka написал:
I’ ve started to experience huge performance issues after the yesterday patch/fix.

"
blastarus написал:
Anyone else getting extreme fps drops when playing with cannibal fire eaters? Sometimes my fps drops to single digits, even outside of betrayal encounters.

I've noticed the same thing. Try taking out Phantasms gem, that should fix the problem for now.

I think the stutter has something to do with the way the phantasm's projectile is rendered. I'm getting massive FPS drops in delve now, when I use them.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 16 марта 2019 г., 10:32:45
"
Streeetz написал:
Instead of the Multistrike with Golem + Combustion - iam playing:

Golem + Zombie + Combustion

The Zombies grant alot of survivability as meat shields and also can apply the ignite (as actually u can raise between 4-7 of them the same time).
The Zombies also can be moved with Convocation. Actually for the whole time playing it felt much better with that combo, instead of Multistrike.

This sounds like an interesting idea

Has anybody found any crazy minion synthesis mods yet,
And @ Kayella
Is a +1 spectre armour with high life and res from delve a better option than Vis Mortis?
Последняя редакция: SAMSQUAMCH26. Время: 16 марта 2019 г., 10:57:36
some cheap options early on are what im using... Helm and unlinked vis. 8c. 2 cheap minon wands. 15-20c each and your set.

Cleared Uber lab and maps are cake.

Saving for a linked vis. going to take a while... Currency drops are crap this league for me.

NS
Последняя редакция: Nightstone13. Время: 16 марта 2019 г., 11:20:30
"
kayella написал:
"
Surek написал:
I saw on ur 3.5 video that u have some gems on your inventory. Which gems are you swapping and why pls?

Nice build!

I swap phantasm support with elemental focus for big bosses. It's not really necessary, though, and I've done Uber Elder with phantasms (actually forgot to swap them, but it was fine anyway).

Okay thanks, what about Faster projectiles, pierce, Greater multiple proj and Lesser multiple proj that u have on PoB? Can u tell me situation to swap between these gems?
"
SAMSQUAMCH26 написал:
Is a +1 spectre armour with high life and res from delve a better option than Vis Mortis?

It's a better option, yes. Even crafting 85 life on something like this:
would make it an improvement over Vis Mortis.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
where will you update this guide for 3.6? i'm really interested about that dual aura u mentioned
I missed a few leagues, just returned.

Where do I obtain a wand or scepter with 90%+ increased minion damage?

Also what's the verdict on using zombies gem instead of the multistrike on the 3L?
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
Can somebody plz explain why do we use "added fire damage to attak" on jewel ? I know it helps our golem to get more than 19% fire resistance penetration, but how does it work with EE ? If our golem or other minions hit the enemy first with their fire attaks (it happens in 90% of cases), the mob will get +25% fire res ? where am I wrong ?
"
old_nihilist написал:
Can somebody plz explain why do we use "added fire damage to attak" on jewel ? I know it helps our golem to get more than 19% fire resistance penetration, but how does it work with EE ? If our golem or other minions hit the enemy first with their fire attaks (it happens in 90% of cases), the mob will get +25% fire res ? where am I wrong ?

EE only increases resistances of your damage type.
"
Ranmaz написал:
I missed a few leagues, just returned.

Where do I obtain a wand or scepter with 90%+ increased minion damage?

Also what's the verdict on using zombies gem instead of the multistrike on the 3L?

Minion damage mod up to 95% on one-hand weapons is exclusive to drop from incursion minion chamber (afaic).
As for zombies, gonna try them out now, dunno yet :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация