Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
crazypearce написал:
so i just 6l my pledge and switched over to the MoM/EB build.

my god it is so much better than the wand and shield version. due to how the greater spell echo works the slave drivers whip literally covers the whole screen on the 3rd cast so the clear is noticeably different.

then comes the recovery... feast of flesh basically recovers you to full HP after you take any kind of big hit that triggers the CWDT desecrate

total gear cost was about 5ex minus the cost of the pledge of hands, so it's really not bad at all.

in terms of minmaxing i think it's best to anoint death attunement to save 7 skill points, rather than using ravenous horde as we are right there anyway. phase run would be nice as well but i'm not sure it's worth it without having frenzy charges to increase the duration

Скрытый текст

Is it though? Im thinking about switching to MoM/EB but PoB says the difference in damage is pretty significant.

Also, does anyone know what Skitterbots do for the build? Isn't it more suited in trapper builds?

Скрытый текст

Question for pro/immediate player:

What your biggest damage now? and how you deal with blight?

Because as far as I know, Zombie build is making huge damage as well as deal blight tier 15. How about spectre?
I just want to say thank you for this guide.

I’ve been following the comments and updates since before the league start and am watching it explode! That’s a real testament to the guide and the build. It’s not perfect but with a little bit of reading and patience it is easy to get going and I’ve never had such an easy time rolling through the story acts.

Playing on the PS4, last night I was able to get the wraithlord helm and the Ullr boots. Summoning 3 specters now, a chaos golem, and a handful of zombies and just plowing through the story. So far no real performance issues on the console but that doesn’t really come until maps usually. I plan on dumping zombies (except for elemental reflect maps) as I progress but the slave drivers are awesome monsters of destruction!

I’m having a great time with my little group of minions and your guide and build seem super solid. I look forward to maps and being able to get my first Uber elder kill this league.

Thank you!!
Hello!

You have different gems in the "Gem Links" - "Body Armour" and "RECOMMENDED SPECTRES & GEM LINKS" - "Slave Drivers" sections.

Which one are the one you would recommend?
-so no more golem in shield+wand build and also no skitterbots?

-what would u preferably link golem/animate guardian/ zombies/skitterbots to?
im kinda changing them up between gloves and shield sockets but dunno whats good.

also i use the 0% temp chain mana reservation amulet. do i fit in skitterbots or haste? or haste instead of wrath or just skitterbot wrath?

thx

Do the skitterbots interfere with EE btw? Anyone know?
"
bluesylph написал:

no skitterbots are for shock and chill
"
AlextazY написал:
"
bluesylph написал:

no skitterbots are for shock and chill

Yeah I know that, just wondered if they would trigger Elemental Equilibrium. I guess they do not, then.
"
romaen написал:
Hello!

You have different gems in the "Gem Links" - "Body Armour" and "RECOMMENDED SPECTRES & GEM LINKS" - "Slave Drivers" sections.

Which one are the one you would recommend?

Fixed. They are both the same now.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
@kayella which auras would you suggest for now since auls with haste reservation is insane in price... skitterbots,haste,wrath or skitterbots,poachers mark,wrath? Current gear(level 93)
Скрытый текст

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация