Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

May I ask, why we go for this acrobatic thing?
We lose many skill points or?
Hey Guys! I am completly confuse about what to do. I played Summoner before and I am getting a good progress this league... I still have shitty Gear but can do the maps I have really easy. I am just making Maps to get higher tiers. But...

I got some curr and I want to buy some gear, link my gems... prepare my char to have a standard and solid build.

Reading the guide I dont know what I should do... 3-4 diferentes passives trees, hand of ple...? Wand and shield...?

What is the best option in endgame? I dont care how many curr it cost... I mean I am going to play the entire league and would like a have a powerful summoner... But this guide is like... Choose one of this 5 options... ¿What should I do? Pledge of Hands is the really endgame of this build? ¿Should I go for it?
so i just 6l my pledge and switched over to the MoM/EB build.

my god it is so much better than the wand and shield version. due to how the greater spell echo works the slave drivers whip literally covers the whole screen on the 3rd cast so the clear is noticeably different.

then comes the recovery... feast of flesh basically recovers you to full HP after you take any kind of big hit that triggers the CWDT desecrate

total gear cost was about 5ex minus the cost of the pledge of hands, so it's really not bad at all.

in terms of minmaxing i think it's best to anoint death attunement to save 7 skill points, rather than using ravenous horde as we are right there anyway. phase run would be nice as well but i'm not sure it's worth it without having frenzy charges to increase the duration

Скрытый текст
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

we need immune and remove bleed, remove chill and immune to freeze so I guess I should replace Experimenter's Jade Flask of Dousing with one that removes the curse instead of immune to ignite and remove burning? Or replace Blood of the Karui with a regular life flask with remove curse?

I think remove curse is the most important one, so you want it on something that lasts long - so its Jade. You never want these important things on life flasks, because then the effect ends when you have full HP, so just use it for remove bleed.

Best thing for freeze i think is something like this - you want it permanent for delving anyway.

My choice is Pledge of Hands build.

I have a question :

1.) How auras i must use ? In POB you have to much auras ...

Wrath , precision , summon skitterbots , aspect of the spider , blashpemy + temporal chains . In poh tree you dont have reduced mana points . I have mana to use maximum two auras. So what auras i need ? Wrath + blashpemy + temporal chains ? I dont have mana to run aspect of the spider.

2.) My spectre die in hard bosses. I see your video when you kill uber elder and your spectre still alive in fight... my spectre deaths very fast :/

your guide is not clear for newbie

Please help me and reply to my question :(
Последняя редакция: kaperekk. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 10:19:07
MoM/Eldritch battery Items/links are missing.

Trying to work out if i want to switch from league starter while i still have 9ex i can invest
omg thank you :D loving this build killed my first shaper lol i suck and didnt have any portals left and i have almost 1400 hours into the game but i finally killed him almost have my atlas full thank you :D
"
crazypearce написал:
so i just 6l my pledge and switched over to the MoM/EB build.

my god it is so much better than the wand and shield version. due to how the greater spell echo works the slave drivers whip literally covers the whole screen on the 3rd cast so the clear is noticeably different.

then comes the recovery... feast of flesh basically recovers you to full HP after you take any kind of big hit that triggers the CWDT desecrate

total gear cost was about 5ex minus the cost of the pledge of hands, so it's really not bad at all.

in terms of minmaxing i think it's best to anoint death attunement to save 7 skill points, rather than using ravenous horde as we are right there anyway. phase run would be nice as well but i'm not sure it's worth it without having frenzy charges to increase the duration

Yeah I echo this on the PoH build. I don't think its nearly the amount of damage I had with wand and shield (I had an absurdly good wand and extreme amounts of minion damage), but with the recovery in the PoH build, and the still good DPS of the specs, I think it's definitely the way to go once you have a solid amount of money to spend.

The original outline of the guide that the wand/shield is a good starter is correct. Its definitely viable for end game (I did uber elder a few times on it in completely laughable fashion), but PoH just "feels" better overall.

Here is my curse, wasted 3EX pure myself and my friend put his 1k fuse in this shit.
Thinking to stash it away and just save money to buy 6L.
MoM & EB items and gems in guide disappeared. :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация