Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

What the V2 1h+shield build are we still using slave drivers? How come AOE gem instead of feeding frenzy? I thought feeding frenzy really worked with with slave drivers?

I am guessing you're anointing ravenous horde? What about the righteous army circle on the left? I am guessing now there's no commander and with bone+plague you don't need that defensive wheel?

On a side note I just love looking @ this and other people's variation.
Последняя редакция: poeGT. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 15:28:31
"
kayella написал:
3. I'm using 4x Slave Drivers in my 6L and 1x Carnage Chieftain in my +3 helmet. The chieftain has semi-reliable frenzy charge generation. With frenzy charges unticked, DPS is around 900k. With frenzy charges ticked, DPS is 1.4mil. So you're looking at 900k x5 vs 1.4 x4. The build will still work perfectly fine with 4x SDs (ie. no +1 delve chest).

The skill tree is 3-4 points away from another curse, this would allow you to run a poachers mark ring and get rid of the chieftain for the 5th SD.

Most of the new found thougness from this version comes from the shield and the pretty gg standard gear alone, the tree seems to be roughly the same as the old life version without 2 kinda out of the way jewel slots and dps nodes instead.
Последняя редакция: ElCatti. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 15:59:01
"
The skill tree is 3-4 points away from another curse, this would allow you to run a poachers mark ring and get rid of the chieftain for the 5th SD.

You could even unspec the gravepact wheel and use those points to get your curse, this would result in 1.117 mill dps, kind of a middle ground.

Also Kay, instead of taking those last few life nodes towards Marader would the spell block from mystic bulwark have more benefit?
Последняя редакция: bigmunch. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 16:09:33
rva's worked really well through t16 18%ele and 18% phys reflect, just had to re-summon zombies twice and skitters once
which version of the build is better? money doesnt matter
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
dyuloose написал:
How do you activate the Commander of Darkness on the wand and shield build? Can't seem to find any Aura on your build that would trigger the node. Wrath don't seem to work after supported it with Generosity. Is this an error on GGG part? Or Animate Guardian some how solve this problem?

I use Dread Banner.
Guys, can someone tell me if the area of effect of the SD from the Feast of Flesh and the Ascendant of the Plaguebringer is increasing?
Some tweaks, some still applicable to your new build

25% dps boost: Use Armageddon Brand + Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness + Conductivity
This requires grabbing Whispers of Doom (3 extra passives) or using chest piece with "You can apply an additional curse" (10 ex)

10% DPS boost and survivability: Get Charisma, this lets you use Haste (without Generosity, so improves your movement speed) + Wrath. Add Dread Banner to proc Commander of Darkness.
Watcher's Eye with "Haste grants Phasing", lets you run through enemies

Small boost to minion speed: Pick up Ravenous Horde instead of Death Attunement, swap your amulet anoints around.

I found my AG was never in danger of dying even in juiced up T16 maps so I replaced Empower with Physical to Lightning to increase Zombie/AG damage a bit. I also took off the Sacrifice node in favor of more Life, AG still in no danger of dying.

Damage without Vaal Haste activated:
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: allanw. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 17:45:00
The new version looks similar to what I am doing with this build as well. But I am using Solstice Vigil + Temp Chains for some extra defenses and delving, but I am pathing a lot more to the left than over to the right. You get a lot more phys reduction than I do though, that seems interesting.
Последняя редакция: aaOzymandias. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 18:11:55
What is the main source of our damage in this build? (wand shield variant) I feel like my damage is too low and I cannot find out why. Does wand modifiers like spell damage increased etc do any difference for spectre damage? (slave driver spectre)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация