Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

which version of the build is better atm? cost isnt a problem
IGN: hyrenfreak
@kayela:

"
21 SEP
FAQ Section updated.
Added notes for Convoke wand crafting.
Added notes for PoH build (gain es).
Moved alt spectres to its own section.
Currently adding spectres from demo video to new section.

Where is that/those convoke wand crafting guide?
"
Mydgard6 написал:
Where is that/those convoke wand crafting guide?

Under Crafting and then: +1 minion skill gem wand

Hi, thanks for guide. I've been using it as reference whenever I hit wall with some content. I have few questions:

1) Is wrath enough to proc elemental army? I've been using phys to lightning on zombies but the slot could be socketing more power for spectres if that is the case.

2) What do you think about impurity of lightning. It says hits ignore lightning resistance, potentially massive dmg gain but when I put it in pob it actually lowers the dps for some reason.

2.5) Follow up, do resists go negative for amplified damage? Impurity + ele army + conductivity + guardian helm (If I were to have same mod on helmet as guardian. Does the aura ele resist debuff stack?)

3) Does the endgame axe on guardian give permanent fortify?

Thanks again for your time
Is there a limit or cap on how much cast speed the Slave Drivers can handle?

Just found a jewel that gave me an additional 16% minion cast speed with absolutely no repercussions and I'm running Zealotry/Haste... I'm wondering: with the new boost to minion cast speed if I should swap Haste for more spell dmg from Wrath... or if I should just keep at pumping up the cast speed?

I'm not good with PoB otherwise I'd swap Haste for Wrath and check the changes to damage and cast speed myself but I don't see any differences when I try... although I'm probably doing it wrong. My current effective DPS says 31.9k. Not sure if that's even correct either. I'd assume that I multiply this number by four? (with four spectres?)
So now we put clarity in an unset ring and put vaaal skeletons in the wand slot? I'm looking at the new pob right now (not the version two but the pob updated on the 23rd). Also if we use a 1-socket resonator and a bound fossil, it will give us a chance to get the +1 skills and also other minion skills? For other gear like boots, we use potent alchemical resonator and bound and shuddering fossil and it will give everything we hope to get including life and resists? Or do we add that with another craft? I never crafted anytrhing before except a few things in the bench craft.
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 20:22:48
Finally down my first uber elder with the PoH build! down to the last portal. I felt that with all the minions and slave drivers' white body and attacks against the black background overloaded my senses. I lost track of my own character sometimes and died to the ball projectiles. I also got a

I have played PoE couple of times over the years but always got bored and given up when pushing through red maps, but this time I finally done it! Thank you @kayella for the easy to follow build guide.
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
So now we put clarity in an unset ring and put vaaal skeletons in the wand slot? I'm looking at the new pob right now (not the version two but the pob updated on the 23rd). Also if we use a 1-socket resonator and a bound fossil, it will give us a chance to get the +1 skills and also other minion skills? For other gear like boots, we use potent alchemical resonator and bound and shuddering fossil and it will give everything we hope to get including life and resists? Or do we add that with another craft? I never crafted anytrhing before except a few things in the bench craft.

Pristine, Bound , Shuddering. I used Powerful Chaotic Resonator
"
kayella написал:

I'm currently testing this myself, but I am looking for feedback from others. Be warned: it will cost about 60 regrets to repath.

What is the point or advantage of this build?
9k hp and decent 1.2 mil damage seem dont different from 6k and 3k ES in PoH build.

I did try wand + lionwatch's remore in legion + diadem + temporal chain in legion. Very tanky but lower damage compare to PoH.
"
kayella написал:
"
eileenbg написал:
I just saw that Clarity is replaced with Precision few mins ago in the build gem links. I guess it is just a personal choice which to use.

What I still do not understand and get is how Clarity/Precision trigger the Commander of Darkness? When/if it is triggered did it shows at the aura/buff icons along the others or not? Cause I never saw that skill icon showed so far. And yes, I do have Generosity and Clarity/Precision unlinked.

Precision 1 reserves less mana and actually increases dps (slightly), so I've changed it from Clarity. Clarity is recommended in the PoH build because it uses ES and mana -> ES clarity watcher's eye.

Commander of Darkness will activate if you have any aura. So if your precision (or clarity) is working properly, it will have an icon in your aura bar and you will get the buff. You might have your aura bar disabled in your settings, though, so check there if you don't see it. But, simply,
enable and disable it with your defense tab open and your resistance should increase/decrease.

What does the commander of darkness icon look like on the top left? I turn off clarity but only the clarity icon disappears. I think I remember there was some discussion about using specific auras to activate some buff not sure if its this
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 21:26:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация