Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

It's a stupid mechanic that your AG loses all gears you paid currency for. I mean we're talking about SC. Its bad enough that you lose a couple of bars of XP every time you die which is understandable, as there has to be a penalty. But to lose your gear, that's a different matter.
In wand/shield version 2, why is deathmark support always on the 6L instead of feeding frenzy?

Shouldn’t it be just for bosses?

Can’t see the benefit of Deathmark over feeding frenzy. Thanks
"
eggs_PR написал:
In wand/shield version 2, why is deathmark support always on the 6L instead of feeding frenzy?

Because you have Feeding frenzy on your zombies/stone golem already. The aggressive mod isnt useful on them and they do not get any faster since the speed is from the FF buff which you already get. All they get is 24% more damage, whereas Deathmark gets 25% more damage, 10% increased damage PLUS another 24% more damage if you mark an enemy.
"
worldpk написал:
"
eggs_PR написал:

Because you have Feeding frenzy on your zombies/stone golem already. The aggressive mod isnt useful on them and they do not get any faster since the speed is from the FF buff which you already get. All they get is 24% more damage, whereas Deathmark gets 25% more damage, 10% increased damage PLUS another 24% more damage if you mark an enemy.

Why not Conc Effect? Is Deathmark better? I'm also confused..
"
Kazm0t написал:
"
worldpk написал:
"
eggs_PR написал:

Why not Conc Effect? Is Deathmark better? I'm also confused..

Conc effect is better in terms of damage, but you lose AoE. Conc effect is in the "replace for boss" section, you replace "Increased AoE" for it, either way you'd still have Deathmark.
"
BloodyHawl написал:

That is really no suprise. You have your Animated Guardian (20/0)in your Unset Ring. No Elemental Army and/or Minion Life and/or Meatshield. It is really no wonder, that it died. It is reather suprising that it didnt die sooner.

You really should remove Ruthlessness and Carrion Golem and put Animated Guardian together with a Minion Life in it. That way it has a chance to survive. And those zombies are not really there for damage, rather distractions, take projectiles and taunt/blind.

If u have a bit of spare currency u can buy a nice 5 linked Life ES/Armour or pure ES chest. OR a cheap spectre chest with 80+ life or one where u can craft life on. Then 5link it with a prophecy. 40-80c for chest, 25c for jewellers touch. that way u can go "Zombie - Animated Guardian - Minion Life + Elemental Army" and as 5th link empower (lv3 costs 10c) or Meatshield.

Just a few thoughts and only a few of a lot of possible ways to gear. But that your AGs died, is really no suprise without zero added survivability for them.

Thanks very much for the helpful advice. After your suggestions I bought few new things and changed skills and gems in my build and could you take a look at these changes? After these changes I feel a huge difference, practically flying through maps without stopping on mob packages :)
"
worldpk написал:
"
eggs_PR написал:

perfect, thanks! Though I'm using chaos golem... I guess I'll switch to Strone golem for exactly this reason
"
eggs_PR написал:
"
worldpk написал:
"
eggs_PR написал:

perfect, thanks! Though I'm using chaos golem... I guess I'll switch to Strone golem for exactly this reason

It doesnt matter which golem you use, I simply mentionned stone because in the V2 guide it says to link Zombie/Stone/FF/Elemental Army.

As long as you have a feeding frenzy on any of your other minions, then put Deathmark on your spectres. If you dont have FF on any other, then put FF on spectres.
Before getting a 6L +1 Spectre chest, what's the best option? A 5L +1 Spectre chest or putting the spectre gems in a minion helmet (with a +1 spectre chest)? Or a rare 6L?

I'm guessing the price at which a minion helmet is better than a 5L you can just get the 6L, but I wanted to double check.
Anyone got any oil recommendations for amu/ring?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация