Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Sazzbot написал:
Anyone got any oil recommendations for amu/ring?

Ravenous Horde for more DPS on the amulet, golem's blood for more HP.

Ring is up to preference. Technically you shouldnt even need to summon any tower so it doesnt really matter.

hi, i wonder which spectre are these top player using??
Последняя редакция: vn0094. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 15:42:42
Perhaps it was raised already - any advice where can I summon best lighting dmg Spectre (map or wp)? - thanks
"
esgiepe написал:
Perhaps it was raised already - any advice where can I summon best lighting dmg Spectre (map or wp)? - thanks

act 5 control blocks
look for slave drivers
"
leslisone2 написал:
"
esgiepe написал:

act 5 control blocks
look for slave drivers

Thank you Sir!
@Kayella
I just rolled Sextants and got Beyond plus Enraged Strongbox Monsters and was going to run high quant maps anyway and was thinking if you would like to have a video in a really rippy map because your guardian maps are pretty empty and include no league mechanics, mostly to show people who are feared about losing their AGs.

I was thinking about double beyond (Sextant+Map mod), maybe phys reflect if i get lucky on map roll, Einhar scarab, Legion scarab, Ambush scarab, Harb Zana mod, Jun Mission and Blight ofc.
Those are the most difficult things the map device can offer in a narrow T16 with one of the more dangerous map bosses in Shavronne+Brutus, let me know if someone has a better idea.
Последняя редакция: ElCatti. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 20:12:42
Necronmantic Aegis + Victario's was a huge boost to minion DPS and taking off Aegis feels real bad for clear speed.

In build v2 there's no source of frenzy for the minions anymore? I heard Carnage Chieftans need Blood Magic for them to constantly grant Frenzy?
"
allanw написал:
Necronmantic Aegis + Victario's was a huge boost to minion DPS and taking off Aegis feels real bad for clear speed.

In build v2 there's no source of frenzy for the minions anymore? I heard Carnage Chieftans need Blood Magic for them to constantly grant Frenzy?

Not if you only have one, which is why it was taken out of the build.
"
worldpk написал:
"
Sazzbot написал:
Anyone got any oil recommendations for amu/ring?

Ravenous Horde for more DPS on the amulet, golem's blood for more HP.

Ring is up to preference. Technically you shouldnt even need to summon any tower so it doesnt really matter.

thank you
"
ElCatti написал:
"
allanw написал:

Not if you only have one, which is why it was taken out of the build.

So if we have 4 spectre only, it's best to go 3 slave drivers and 1 carnage chieftans for frenzy charge?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация