Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Sheengone написал:
If I cast cold snap than my minions kill mobs in the area.

Could they get frenzy charges?

Thank you

Unfortunately no. I think every spectre build would use that in trigger wand if that was the case. But if you want frenzy charges, it generates them quite nicely.
Hey, Great build :)
but....
my mana isnt enough to summon skitter bots.
only ele weakness , precision, wrath.

suggestions?
Последняя редакция: TaitOgr. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 2:21:27
Do you have an ETA when V2 PoH is going to be released?
Oh wow, losing the DPS going from Flesh to Bone Offering was really worth it for the block rate. With shield that gives 5% life on block, feels like I can just facetank in T16 maps. Maybe I'll give it a try after leveling up and desummoning Spectres.

I'm not as concerned about not instagibbing now that I can take a few hits.

edit: just did 4-way Legion timeless conflict (cost like 2ex and gave absolutely nothing good btw), pretty much facetanked the bosses but the later spawns definitely needed more DPS
Последняя редакция: allanw. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 2:37:49
"
tiesto написал:
what chamge should I do to my build ?
Скрытый текст

6L Chest with +1 number of spectres for +25% dps is about 8ex. Add "Can apply additional curse" for +10% DPS, probably costs 13-15ex. Dunno how much it costs to craft this yourself.
Последняя редакция: allanw. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 2:02:28
"
worldpk написал:
@Kay

Is V2 PoH only good for Lightning specters, or can I change it to other elements? Ex: Use Haste Aul instead of Wrath (if Aul is even used), change curses etc.

Also, any recommendation to Fire specters that plays similarly to SDs in term of clearspeed/boss dps?

Have a look at my spectre comparison. This is using the 3.7 version of PoH which has less DPS than the new v2.

The closest thing to SD boss killing is Cannibal Fire-Eaters, but they're pretty bad at map clearing.

I would actually use Goatmen if I had to go fire, but they need white sockets because you want GMP for mapping and swap in for (anything else) for bossing.

https://youtu.be/aaD5slUdtyE

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
worldpk написал:
@Kay

Is V2 PoH only good for Lightning specters, or can I change it to other elements? Ex: Use Haste Aul instead of Wrath (if Aul is even used), change curses etc.

Also, any recommendation to Fire specters that plays similarly to SDs in term of clearspeed/boss dps?

Have a look at my spectre comparison. This is using the 3.7 version of PoH which has less DPS than the new v2.

The closest thing to SD boss killing is Cannibal Fire-Eaters, but they're pretty bad at map clearing.

I would actually use Goatmen if I had to go fire, but they need white sockets because you want GMP for mapping and swap in for (anything else) for bossing.

https://youtu.be/aaD5slUdtyE

Yeah was mostly wondering if v2 has interchangeable pieces too. Would most likely wanna gear up a way that allows me to play both fire and lightning without swapping gear, just some gems. This way i can play fire when with my friend and switch to SDs for big bosses/playing alone for long session.

Already got a 2 and a 3 whites PoH so i should be good there. Also got 70ex patiently waiting for V2 so I can finally go ham on upgrading.

Did UElder yesterday finally with PoH and went like a breeze despite being very rusty. Died twice, once to a dumb mistake and the 2nd time to a permastun from shapers ball. Switched to Brine King pantheon and had no more issues. None of my minions even came close to dying. Most likely wont have to bother at all with Wand v2 afterall!
what gems goes out if u wanna feeding frenzy with spectres? i think the ai sucks hard without ff

when are u going to release poh v2?
Hi guys,

Im using v1, wand and shield version of the build. My first necro, so kinda Im a bit noob.

I use 4 slave drivers and 10 zombies.

I can clear t16's with very little problems, I die sometimes, no big deal. Im lvl 93.

Do I have to switch to v2? What do I gain, what do I loose?

Any recommendations? My char is public, you can check my char.
"
Grimnshtak написал:
Hi guys,

Im using v1, wand and shield version of the build. My first necro, so kinda Im a bit noob.

I use 4 slave drivers and 10 zombies.

I can clear t16's with very little problems, I die sometimes, no big deal. Im lvl 93.

Do I have to switch to v2? What do I gain, what do I loose?

Any recommendations? My char is public, you can check my char.

I think the v2 build will give you more tanky but lose some Dps in return

Still looking for my + 1 Spectre chest to drop , i fear i will have to wear this
till league end

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация