Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Sudo22 написал:
what gems goes out if u wanna feeding frenzy with spectres? i think the ai sucks hard without ff

when are u going to release poh v2?

Slave Drivers are already super aggressive. Feeding Frenzy would actually lower their aggro so game does nothing to their AI if you link it with them.
"
Wermine написал:
"
Sudo22 написал:
what gems goes out if u wanna feeding frenzy with spectres? i think the ai sucks hard without ff

Slave Drivers are already super aggressive. Feeding Frenzy would actually lower their aggro so game does nothing to their AI if you link it with them.

that is not correct, u can test it by ur own. with ff they become more aggro. without sometimes just running stupid around and never going around corner. with ff they do ;)

or just make a normal blight encounter. with ff they engage offscreen. without they most of the time stay by ur side.
"
Sudo22 написал:
"
Wermine написал:
"
Sudo22 написал:

that is not correct, u can test it by ur own. with ff they become more aggro. without sometimes just running stupid around and never going around corner. with ff they do ;)

or just make a normal blight encounter. with ff they engage offscreen. without they most of the time stay by ur side.

I noticed exact same thing, without ff aggro range is a bit lower than 1 vision screen, with ff it goes to 1.5-2.
"
Sudo22 написал:

"
Mark_GGG написал:

"Making Revenants (and a lot of other spectrable monsters) aggressive doesn't change anything - their aggro radius is already higher than the aggressive value (and we made sure aggressive doesn't set the aggro radius to the new value if it would be lower, since that would be very counterintuitive). That doesn't mean the support will be useless, as it does other things as well, but the aggressive property simply isn't useful for them. I suspect in terms of spectre builds, Death Mark Support will be the bigger gamechanger."

Seems like Slave Drivers are not in the "and a lot of other spectrable monsters" group.
Последняя редакция: Wermine. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 6:35:28
"
BigBoss-_93 написал:
"
Grimnshtak написал:
Hi guys,

Im using v1, wand and shield version of the build. My first necro, so kinda Im a bit noob.

I use 4 slave drivers and 10 zombies.

I can clear t16's with very little problems, I die sometimes, no big deal. Im lvl 93.

Do I have to switch to v2? What do I gain, what do I loose?

Any recommendations? My char is public, you can check my char.

I think the v2 build will give you more tanky but lose some Dps in return

Still looking for my + 1 Spectre chest to drop , i fear i will have to wear this
Недоступно
till league end

i got +1 spec chest with below 79c, do u want it ?
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
switched back to sword (wand) and board, POH was too spongy for me, back rocking 7300HP, 1400 ES and wrecking everything in sight, AG isn't as spongy as I feared :-)
Hi

can i put feeding frenzy on my spectres and replace death mark? cuz i feel like my spectres don't attack as much without feeding frenzy and when i was doing a blight they ran off screen to do God knows what

also can i put physical to lightning support on my zombies as a quality of life? i find myself re rolling phys reflect maps a lot as they break themselves on the mobs
"
vn0094 написал:

i got +1 spec chest with below 79c, do u want it ?

Maybe you did not noticed PS icon...I bet will be kinda hard to make a transfer from PC to PS ;)
"
GTLegendary написал:
Hi

can i put feeding frenzy on my spectres and replace death mark? cuz i feel like my spectres don't attack as much without feeding frenzy and when i was doing a blight they ran off screen to do God knows what

also can i put physical to lightning support on my zombies as a quality of life? i find myself re rolling phys reflect maps a lot as they break themselves on the mobs

Did you use Death Mark active skill? Whenever I see a rare mob on screen I mark it with.. well Death and spectres immediately swarm it.

I use helmet with Minion Life affix and +3 to Minion Gems. I also use Meat Shield support gem on it so Zombies and AG won't die. I used Elemental Army, but lately I replaced that with Feeding Frenzy since I'm greedy and I want that buff for Spectres. Haven't lost a single Zombie still, not even in phys reflect maps.
Последняя редакция: Wermine. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 8:09:38
"
Wermine написал:
"
GTLegendary написал:
Hi

Did you use Death Mark active skill? Whenever I see a rare mob on screen I mark it with.. well Death and spectres immediately swarm it.

I use helmet with Minion Life affix and +3 to Minion Gems. I also use Meat Shield support gem on it so Zombies and AG won't die. I used Elemental Army, but lately I replaced that with Feeding Frenzy since I'm greedy and I want that buff for Spectres. Haven't lost a single Zombie still, not even in phys reflect maps.

...yeah death mark solved that issue for me thank you just gotta be a little more active

with the zombies i had empower support along with animate guardian on the helmet prior and they never died on reflect maps it started happening when i re coloured that socket to put in elemental army

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация