Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

archived my first shaper kill with this build
Spectre die on fenix and uber Elder.how to save them?or more use Convoc?
Today I did something with this build I had not been able to do in all my years of playing, reach lev 94! I always would die too much in the past but not with this build.

Somewhat salty I still have not gotten a single exalt to drop yet, but I did get a The Fiend card early on and that has supplied everything fine so far.

I have not done any shaper guardians yet, but I just finished all other maps (except uniques) today so will be starting in on those soon.

Honestly I don't feel like I really need any upgrades since I am crushing everything so far, but here is my stuff right now. Would appreciate any suggestions (cept flasks, just been too lazy to upgrade those).

Grats on your achievement ;)

You should see the grind at 98...and at 99.

I always thought that the death penalty of 10% is just too much when you reach like 95+ and somehow should scale and at least lower a bit at 95+ levels. But that's just me and my thoughts :)

Bout your gear, I don't think you need that Mana flask at all...you need for sure and a Stygian belt to use another Ghastly Eye Jewel and in general you can improve like every single piece of your gear, step by step :) There is a room to improve a LOT! :)
Последняя редакция: eileenbg. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 15:13:46
Let's say I have spectre on a 6 link weapon. And the weapon has 10% chance to deal damage, will the minions have that bonus too? Or is it strictly bonus to the player?
minions hawe % chance to deal double damage - and - % chance deal double damage - its a diferent.1)for minions 2)for player.
So if the weapon has crit chance or physical/elemental damage or stun effects, it only applies to the player?
"
Kazm0t написал:
So if the weapon has crit chance or physical/elemental damage or stun effects, it only applies to the player?

Correct. Only thing that affects summons is if it says "socketed gems have X" or if it says "minions" or "allies".

Example: Pledge of hands, specters get the Greater Spell Echo, but do not get the 120-160% spell damage.
I found a +1 maximum Spectres chest armor from delving, but it has bad mods. If I scour it and alch or transmute, will it be able to get that +1 mod again? Thanks!
Any update coming soon on the alternate specters and links section?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация