Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
worldpk написал:
Use Speaker's Wreath (minions can only kill ignited enemies), dont use fire skills (and make sure your minions dont have fire dmg).

Oh shit, should have read that better, always thought it causes minions to not be able to damage not ignited enemies, that makes a lot of challenges easier.
Последняя редакция: ElCatti. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 20:09:07
"
Solemplow написал:
What are people using for slave driver 6l ?

Faster casting or increased area of effect ?
Thanks

For PoH, Faster Casting for sure, as it helps your slave drivers finish their Greater Spell Echo casts faster and move on to new targets.

For Wand, Increased AoE feels smoother and faster than Faster Casting as per my tests.
"
worldpk написал:
"
Solemplow написал:

Thanks

For PoH, Faster Casting for sure, as it helps your slave drivers finish their Greater Spell Echo casts faster and move on to new targets.

For Wand, Increased AoE feels smoother and faster than Faster Casting as per my tests.

Hey i use PoH.

But in spectre section guide says increased area and not faster casting ( like gem links section says).

Also someone mentioned earlier that increased area was better than faster casting.
"
ElCatti написал:
"
worldpk написал:
Use Speaker's Wreath (minions can only kill ignited enemies), dont use fire skills (and make sure your minions dont have fire dmg).

Oh shit, should have read that better, always thought it causes minions to not be able to damage not ignited enemies, that makes a lot of challenges easier.

Yes it does :) That's how I did Shavronne, Possessed Beyond, and the other challenges requiring not to kill anything (Kitava etc). You just bring everything down to 1hp with your minions and you finish them yourself with a single target spell (can even be normal attack, as they have 1hp).

One thing I did notice is sometimes there was a little meteor-like skill killing enemies. Not sure what it's coming from.
"
Solemplow написал:
"
worldpk написал:
"
Solemplow написал:

Thanks

Hey i use PoH.

But in spectre section guide says increased area and not faster casting ( like gem links section says).

Also someone mentioned earlier that increased area was better than faster casting.

The "Alternate Spectres and Gem Links" is based on Wand build, not PoH.

Tested faster casting and AoE on PoH too, and it was smoother with Faster Casting. Otherwise it takes too long for the slave drivers to finish their 4 attacks and move onto new targets.

As for the someone that mentioned it earlier, that was me on a different account, and I was testing with Wand build not PoH.
Последняя редакция: worldpk. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 20:15:32
"
worldpk написал:
One thing I did notice is sometimes there was a little meteor-like skill killing enemies. Not sure what it's coming from.

Would bet on your glove enchant.
"
ElCatti написал:
"
worldpk написал:

Would bet on your glove enchant.

Oh wow... That'd be it yeah. Didnt think of that.
hi, im using additional curse chest Wand and shield version,
1. which curses i should using?
2. If i use conductivity curse (with shock), should I take out skitter bot gem and turn on Wraith + Zealotry buff? Any suggestions for buffs
3. I see some guys have Wraith Zealotry and Skitter bot also, how can they activate 3 of it at the same time ???
4. my Slave drivers bossing is good but Blight map is hard to me. Do you switch to another spectres for 15 Blighted map ??

Thank you,
"
dokidokidango написал:
Any thoughts on replacing Enhance with Conductivity and anointing Whispers of Doom > Ravenous Horde?

Enhance only adds -4% all resist to Elemental Weakness, so it feels like an extra -44% Lightning Resist and 14% chance to shock would be better than the prior combination?

I don't recommend dual curse anymore because you will probably only ever curse endgame bosses (everything else will die before you can curse) so it's a wasted anointment or 3ex craft.

If you feel the enhance is unnecessary, consider it a free socket to put something else in. So for PoH build, you could move one of the gems from the body into the gloves and put AG in the body. Then equip it for -9% lightning res, etc.*

btw, you would need to replace elemental focus if you want to shock.

* I might actually do this for a PoH build update for 3.9, assuming necro doesn't get nerfed into the bin.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 23:17:39
"
kayella написал:
"
dokidokidango написал:
Any thoughts on replacing Enhance with Conductivity and anointing Whispers of Doom > Ravenous Horde?

Enhance only adds -4% all resist to Elemental Weakness, so it feels like an extra -44% Lightning Resist and 14% chance to shock would be better than the prior combination?

I don't recommend dual curse anymore because you will probably only ever curse endgame bosses (everything else will die before you can curse) so it's a wasted anointment or 3ex craft.

If you feel the enhance is unnecessary, consider it a free socket to put something else in. So for PoH build, you could move one of the gems from the body into the gloves and put AG in the body. Then equip it for -9% lightning res, etc.*

btw, you would need to replace elemental focus if you want to shock.

* I might actually do this for a PoH build update for 3.9, assuming necro doesn't get nerfed into the bin.

is there really bro? No curses on UE or Aul too??

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация