Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Solemplow написал:
Hey,

I'm using PoH build, but i need to vorici my PoH to use frost sentinel/slave driver.

Is spell damage on PoH worth and apply to spectres or not ? ( should i get a max roll before white socketed it)

Thanks

No, it does not apply
Hey,
I was wondering in the Wand and Shield build.

Could we replace Vaal skeletons by Vaal Molten Shell ?
To get more defense especially for delve 500+

Wanted to know also for gloves gems links,
Zealotry + Enligten could be better than Precision + Generosity ?

Wanted your opinion on this sorry if it were ask before !
Stay sane Exile !
Just got my first Uber Elder kill with W+S v2. Big thanks to Kayella for all the effort that went into the build and guide, and all other posters who have been adding their suggestions as well.

Took a first attempt yesterday which was somewhat demoralizing since I had some pretty quick deaths, though in the end I did get Shaper to 25% and Elder to ~35%. Today I got to the final add phase before first death. Had a second death because I zoned straight into siphon and ate a Shaper beam from the other side of the room, but after that the last 25% vanished pretty quickly.

Have 8.1k HP + 1.2k ES, 460k Shaper DPS/Spectre. With that (primary league target) out of the way I think I'll try out the PoH build and play around a bit with it. Thinking for me personally Uber Elder might be easier with PoH since it reduces the time I need to keep myself alive dodging stuff. (Not forgetting to swap Conc Effect in for Inc AoE might help too...)
Hey, I'm new to the game, enjoying this build thx to kay, but i wonder if I have some weird/bad gear to change ? btw I'm using W/S V2
Thanks for your time

"
royaleägle написал:
Hey, I'm new to the game, enjoying this build thx to kay, but i wonder if I have some weird/bad gear to change ? btw I'm using W/S V2
Thanks for your time

Assuming your resistances are ok, the first things that I notice:
-You helm lacks + to minion gems. +2 should be fairly cheap. +3 and/or a Bone Helmet with minion damage implicit will cost considerably more.
- Ideally you'd like to be able to enchant minion damage on your gloves, and having the blind on hit like in Kayella's guide will help a fair bit.
- Your boots lack +1 to spectre gems. Boots of Ullr are the cheap option, crafted boots with more movement speed and life would be about 1-2 ex.
- I can't see your jewels, so assuming you have the unique ones sorted.
- The above changes are likely to cost you some resistances in those slots. Your rings and amulet are relatively low in resistances. At this stage of gearing you could easily get a lot more from them. The amount of dexterity you currently have seems overkill for W+S as well, so you can sacrifice some of that.

All those investments should I believe be well under 100 chaos per item. (Usually far below that)

One other note for future gearing: it would be better if your chest had room to enchant 10% of health as ES.
"
Sarjin написал:
"
royaleägle написал:
Thanks for your time

Assuming your resistances are ok, the first things that I notice:
-You helm lacks + to minion gems. +2 should be fairly cheap. +3 and/or a Bone Helmet with minion damage implicit will cost considerably more.
- Ideally you'd like to be able to enchant minion damage on your gloves, and having the blind on hit like in Kayella's guide will help a fair bit.
- Your boots lack +1 to spectre gems. Boots of Ullr are the cheap option, crafted boots with more movement speed and life would be about 1-2 ex.
- I can't see your jewels, so assuming you have the unique ones sorted.
- The above changes are likely to cost you some resistances in those slots. Your rings and amulet are relatively low in resistances. At this stage of gearing you could easily get a lot more from them. The amount of dexterity you currently have seems overkill for W+S as well, so you can sacrifice some of that.

All those investments should I believe be well under 100 chaos per item. (Usually far below that)

One other note for future gearing: it would be better if your chest had room to enchant 10% of health as ES.

Really appreciate your answer,

-I found that bone helmet +3 is around 2ex, should I get a +3 that isnt a bone helmet or just wait until i get the cash ?
-ok i'll try and some uber lab
-I do have the unique ones and others are minion dmg cast speed etc + life
-103 fire; 115 cold ; 139 light is my current resistance
Последняя редакция: royaleägle. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 14:03:22
"
royaleägle написал:
Thanks for your time

I think you need to get rid of the lightning damage on your gloves because it'll mess with Elemental Equilibrium for your specters, right?

Using this as my shield for the time being. Aside from trying to get CWDT as an enchant on a shield, what other affixes would make a rare shield better than this? Is Recover's 5% of life when you block better than all the extra life and armor on Lioneye's?
"
etherel90 написал:

Using this as my shield for the time being. Aside from trying to get CWDT as an enchant on a shield, what other affixes would make a rare shield better than this? Is Recover's 5% of life when you block better than all the extra life and armor on Lioneye's?

There are a few different ways you can go. The CWDT setup is nice, but if you have high life with W&S v2, running a higher level CWDT/IC setup feels better to me. Life on block is good, especially if you have high block, but I went for flat life recovery so it was consistent, and as much life and recovery as I could get. It worked really great and I felt immortal. Here's my old shield, for reference:

"
etherel90 написал:
"
royaleägle написал:
Thanks for your time

I think you need to get rid of the lightning damage on your gloves because it'll mess with Elemental Equilibrium for your specters, right?

Nah, it's + lightning to attacks. The one thing he might end up adding damage to in W+S is Armageddon Brand, which is a spell. (Does of course mean it's a useless affix, but it doesn't cause any issues either)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация