Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Shigesato написал:
Can't even do normal Atziri properly... Spectres are oneshot if they happen to stand in one of the explosions... Have to port in and out like 3 times in order to resummon them going to Act 5 and looking for Slave drivers. Shit is getting really tedious and frustrating, anybody knows how to improve spectres survivability against such bosses?...

You sure that it was atziris explosion and not the reflect clone of atziri? That thing will of course one shot your spectres. Theres a guide on how to do atziri as a summoner, its tricky.

Spectres were fine before this league and they didn't get their survivability nerved unlike zombies so they should be fine now. (and they are for me)

BR

Hello, I'm quite new to POE en enjoying this build a lot. I researched a lot and really enjoying the game. Did play onlye one league before (not knowing what I did) and now getting more in depth with this game and build.

I have +/- 2 Exalt right now and i'm trying to upgrade my gear, but don't want to make bad choices so I have a couple of questions (I'm a newbee to POE but I did a lot of research so I hope it wont be stupid questions).

I play with 3 spectres right now, from my point of view (correct me if i'm wrong) i'm doing 66% more damage with 5 spectres (Especially on bosses). So on wich gear you can get an additional spectre? I tried to Google it but couldn't find all the gear that can have an additional spectre affix.

Secondly the Helmet is a big thing. +2 / +3 to socketed minion skill gems looks verry good, nevertheless in this build the Spectre gems are in the chest. It does only do something to zombies & golem, don't you want to have this on spectre's?

The body piece part: A 6 linked Vis Mortis is BiS? A lot of shield, extra minion damage, extra elemantal damage, the downside is that minions have 20% less health. The other downside is that it lacks life/resists. Opinions?

Last part: On the wand you want +1 to socketed skill gems and minion damage, it only affects (vaal) skeletons (?)

Thanks for helping me out with my stupid questions, don't be harsh, i'm totally new to this and try to understand the mechanics.

(Last question: How do you guys play this build? Summon all the things and only use Flame dash skill for movement and Armageddon Brand for targetting?)
"
RedHatNL написал:

I play with 3 spectres right now, from my point of view (correct me if i'm wrong) i'm doing 66% more damage with 5 spectres (Especially on bosses). So on wich gear you can get an additional spectre? I tried to Google it but couldn't find all the gear that can have an additional spectre affix.

Secondly the Helmet is a big thing. +2 / +3 to socketed minion skill gems looks verry good, nevertheless in this build the Spectre gems are in the chest. It does only do something to zombies & golem, don't you want to have this on spectre's?

The body piece part: A 6 linked Vis Mortis is BiS? A lot of shield, extra minion damage, extra elemantal damage, the downside is that minions have 20% less health. The other downside is that it lacks life/resists. Opinions?

Last part: On the wand you want +1 to socketed skill gems and minion damage, it only affects (vaal) skeletons (?)

Last question: How do you guys play this build? Summon all the things and only use Flame dash skill for movement and Armageddon Brand for targetting?)

You need to hit gem lvl25 to get +1 spectre and a body armor with +1 spectres to get 5.
And that leads into your helmet/wand/body question.

Helmet with +2/3lvl gem helps you reach lvl25 at the cost of psectres beeing on a 4link. 6lnk is obviously much better which means you need to hit lvl25 without the help of gem lvl from helmet. So gemlvl21 + 2ascendency +1wand +1boots for example would let you hit 25 without the helmet and is thus the best option. The problem here is getting a +1 wand and lvl21 gem.

To get an additional spectre you can get the +1 spectre body armor from delve minion nodes. You can NOT craft it. That means the body armor is super expensive right now on an int base(that you need for blue socket colour)

The wand has +1 lvl of ALL minion skill gems and thus affects spectres in chest.

How do you play, my take: run into mobs, use convocation, shotgun all enemies with this, profit.
For bosses stay back and use brand for curse and EE.

BR
"
ABCOPL написал:
"
RedHatNL написал:

Last question: How do you guys play this build? Summon all the things and only use Flame dash skill for movement and Armageddon Brand for targetting?)

You need to hit gem lvl25 to get +1 spectre and a body armor with +1 spectres to get 5.

Helmet with +2/3lvl gem helps you reach lvl25 at the cost of psectres beeing on a 4link. 6lnk is obviously much better which means you need to hit lvl25 without the help of gem lvl from helmet. So gemlvl21 + 2ascendency +1wand +1boots for example would let you hit 25 without the helmet and is thus the best option. The problem here is getting a +1 wand and lvl21 gem.

To get an additional spectre you can get the +1 spectre body armor from delve minion nodes. You can NOT craft it. That means the body armor is super expensive right now on an int base(that you need for blue socket colour)

The wand has +1 lvl of ALL minion skill gems and thus affects spectres in chest.

How do you play, my take: run into mobs, use convocation, shotgun all enemies with this, profit.

BR

There is an even better option than wand and allows you to run 5 spectres with PoH as well... If you get a necklace that gives 1 level to all INT gems. Last I looked they weren't that expensive but would likely need to get resists from other slots.. Then you just need boots with +1 level.
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 10:56:59
Скрытый текст
"
Vaildez написал:
"
ABCOPL написал:
"
RedHatNL написал:

BR
"
Vaildez написал:

There is an even better option than wand and allows you to run 5 spectres with PoH as well... If you get a necklace that gives 1 level to all INT gems. Last I looked they weren't that expensive but would likely need to get resists from other slots.. Then you just need boots with +1 level.

Correct you can also use empower or craft a weapon with +3gem lvl which would boost you by 9 lvl and bring you to lvl 30 with gemlvl21. allowing you to go for 6 spectres.

But the wand/boots/gemlvl21 is the most common thing/solution and the most budget friendly one. So most people will be looking at that. But yeah there are multiple ways to gain gemlvl, I jsut wanted to give an outline for most people^^
Is phase run vital to this build ? I did not needed so far but Im at low maps, in end game does it needed ? I like putting animate guardian instead of that gem slot. It is a little silly but I have already many active skills, dont wanna add another one. Is it real important to safety?
I have a fast question here :)

Can I use let's say Empower 3 in Armor 6L for example instead of Conc Effect to level to 25 Raise Spectre gem?

Will it be better to have 4 Spectres w/o Conc Effect or it is better to have 3, but with Conc?

Or just to get a wand with +1 and an Armor with +1? :) and keep Conc :D
Последняя редакция: spoobg. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 12:45:25
"
Severinze написал:

Are you talking about in PoB? Does PoB calculate the reduced effectiveness of the curses? I'd have to check later when I get home.

Regarding your calculation, that doesn't seem right. A level 20 Conductivity reduces end-game boss lightning res by an additional 15%, but that doesn't exactly mean it's a 15% more multiplier for damage unless their resistance is reduced below 0. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. It is more damage, but I don't think it's quite 15% more.

If it is, I would still want to know what you were giving up for that extra curse and that extra damage. It's not like running a 6th support gem (40% more, ish). But what are you giving up on the skill tree to get to Whispers of Doom? Is it really a 15% increase if you're allocating those points from somewhere else? Could those 3 or 4 points do more for you if they were allocated elsewhere?

I'm not saying running a 2nd curse is wrong, but I do feel like the ROI is not worthwhile.

PoB calculates reduced effectiveness of curses.

You forgot Curse on Hit has 10% increased cursed effectiveness. Other 10% come from the tree. Maybe something else adds to its effectiveness as well.

Their resistance is reduced below 0%, effectively somewhere from -29% to -49%. Which is about 15% more damage.

It's 15% increase against 11% increase from minion damage nodes. So, in the end like 3.5-4% greater damage.

The only downside I see is you need one more gem slot.
Последняя редакция: rus9384. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 13:36:36
Hey thanks for the guide! Im loving the build and only have a couple questions.

What Specters are in the meta right now for AOE and Single Target dps?

Where does the Wrath aura come into play if im not using any lightning spells?

Great guide, thanks!
"
Cykyter написал:
Hey thanks for the guide! Im loving the build and only have a couple questions.

What Specters are in the meta right now for AOE and Single Target dps?

Where does the Wrath aura come into play if im not using any lightning spells?

Great guide, thanks!

Slave Drivers are overall the best for both. If you want more screen clear Solar Guards still work but not as strong single target. Wrath Aura is applied to minions only via Generosity.
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 14:01:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация