Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
ABCOPL написал:
"
RaPsKa написал:
So what combinations of gear and gem levels can get 4 spectres now?

Also does the plus 1 max spectre chest only work if you socket the raise spectre gem in the body Armour? Was think of making a raise spectre setup in an elder helm and use the chest for the +1 but not sure if that will work.

lvl20 gem + 2lvl ascendency + 2lvl helmet +1lvl boots
lvl21 gem + 2lvl acscendency + 1lvl boots + 1lvl wand
lvl21 gem + 2lvl ascendency + 2lvl helmet
lvl21 gem + 2lvl acscendency + 1lvl wand + 1lvl wand

So if you want to socket in body armor for 6link you need to make up the 2lvls in boots and/or wand. If you want a shield you need boots and wand(andlvl21 gem)

the helm gives +2 only to socketed gem, and helm is 4 sockets only, doesn't worth for spectres
So in Kay's PoB the Jinxed Juju Amulet has 'Allocates Ravenous Horde' - a passive skill in the tree.

Where does that come from? The regular version doesn't have that stat.
"
Bizzlington написал:
So in Kay's PoB the Jinxed Juju Amulet has 'Allocates Ravenous Horde' - a passive skill in the tree.

Where does that come from? The regular version doesn't have that stat.

Anoint the amulet using Oils
"
willianvon написал:
"
ABCOPL написал:
"
RaPsKa написал:
So what combinations of gear and gem levels can get 4 spectres now?

Also does the plus 1 max spectre chest only work if you socket the raise spectre gem in the body Armour? Was think of making a raise spectre setup in an elder helm and use the chest for the +1 but not sure if that will work.

lvl20 gem + 2lvl ascendency + 2lvl helmet +1lvl boots
lvl21 gem + 2lvl acscendency + 1lvl boots + 1lvl wand
lvl21 gem + 2lvl ascendency + 2lvl helmet
lvl21 gem + 2lvl acscendency + 1lvl wand + 1lvl wand

So if you want to socket in body armor for 6link you need to make up the 2lvls in boots and/or wand. If you want a shield you need boots and wand(andlvl21 gem)

the helm gives +2 only to socketed gem, and helm is 4 sockets only, doesn't worth for spectres

You could run a 6 link spectre setup in elder helm with lvl 20 minion damage and lvl 20 conc effect though.
My 5 spectres setup:

My 4 Spetcres gear ;)

Finally! :)
I swaped to PoH version, waiting for affordable +1 chest now... :)

Doing t12 maps without a problem for now, cool build, but still have a lot of upgrades to do with my gear. Thanks for the guide!
Последняя редакция: ozmog. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 18:25:03
Hello everyone, I need help, here are my things. I have about 4 exalts. What do I need to buy first to maximize my setup?
hey im just curious if you guys think unending hunger is worth it at its current price...

3 ex is pretty high.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация