Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:

Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

@ElCatti How is PoH feeling? Also, what does your Lethal Pride do?
Hey,

Path of Building Calculation for 1 or All Spectre?
"
Lexi_Rey710 написал:
Hey,

Path of Building Calculation for 1 or All Spectre?

Yes. PoB show stats per single minion
This is officially the strongest build I've made in my years of playing PoE, and did it on SSF too. First time attempting Uber Elder and taking it down on the first set. Tankiness, damage, clear speed, easiness of gearing, all top notch.
"
Severinze написал:
@ElCatti How is PoH feeling? Also, what does your Lethal Pride do?

The Lethal Pride was for:
Glancing Blows is a keystone passive skill which grants doubles both Attack and Spell Block while causing block to only prevent 50% of the blocked hit's damage.

But im back to my old W+S gear, the dmg and aoe was nice and all but not really needed.
I didnt get killed as often as without it but it still happened more than with a shield and some of those deaths maybe could haven been avoided with better play but pressing bone offering got annoying and im fine with less dmg and dying less often just for convenience.

So yeah, if you are a decent player that pays more attention PoH+Lethal Pride might be a thing for you but it is also more work.

Granted i couldnt play much bc of my ping and it was late when i did.
Why keep armagedon at lvl 1?
"
sariukasz написал:
Why keep armagedon at lvl 1?

Arma brand is just used for EE, so the level doesn't matter.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Guys any idea how I can increase dps now... i got like 600k on PoB it's a bit slow on map lvl 15... any ideas?
I was just reading through your build. I've been using a variation of your build since last league. I noticed some major changes I'm looking forward to trying out next league. Thanks for keeping it fresh.
Последняя редакция: Damuson18. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 7:42:40
I am not really sure and want to ask ;)

Using W&S version atm and Vaal Skeletons 20/23 in my Wand. If I switch that gem with Skeletons 21/20 it will be better for overall DPS or not?

Did someone tested this?

nvm, just got vaal skellies 21/23, guess problem is solved.
Последняя редакция: spoobg. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 11:33:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация