Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately, the league is probably a little dead now or everyone's playing zombies, so I'm not expecting much more feedback.

I'll add W&S / EB & MoM to the front page. There is enough to the build to feels like a nice upgrade path from the league start/ssf life build.

I really like PoH, but it feels like GGG is making the game rippier, so playing without block can be frustrating.

"
Danzanus написал:
Bone offering setup feels great, i nearly die few times and HP go from 1% to 100% in no time during flasks and blocks etc... super cool.

Flesh offering didnt tested well enough, but Lair of Hydra feelt pretty safe even if you are looser like me and get into that bubbles often.

Only 1 thing is, zombies almost die few times and Animate got damage too. so i swap Feeding Frenzy to Minion Life. Will see. But so far feels AWESOME! )

PoH was good, but i cant reach 97 few days. Die pretty often. Hope this one will help :)

And finished my 1st awakener deathless! with this new build )

"
Damuson18 написал:
Just wanted to say that I switched over from my other build to the new variant. I'm loving the tankiness and survivability. I still die often, but I'm pushing content pretty far for my current gear. Thanks for all your hard work.

"
evilmindcz написал:
I agree with others, block version with bone offering is amazing. With PoH i was unable to run T19 maps with double beyond, it was way too risky, and i was unable to kill some T19 metamorphs at all. Now i can do triple beyond, just picking up loot in the middle of multiple beyond bosses madness! :-)

I only wish i did this before i already did 600 delve with two hand, which was pain...
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
So I just noticed that some of my spectres were being raised as other minions I wasn't targeting. Yes, I take off spell echo when raising them. And yes, I hold "A" to target specific corpses. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is it a bug or am I missing something else?
"
Damuson18 написал:
So I just noticed that some of my spectres were being raised as other minions I wasn't targeting. Yes, I take off spell echo when raising them. And yes, I hold "A" to target specific corpses. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is it a bug or am I missing something else?

Are you going with PoH build? Then there is another setting to perfom the raise spectres as the weapon in that build as in-built echo.
Ok, I finally got this build set up...

and then the change hit so hard...

Is that change (new PoB etc) really that insanely better?
If yes, do i really need to use PoH with the new PoB?
There is a PoB with Aul/Haste + Zealotry version?
"
Damuson18 написал:

If you are playing W&S with mainhand "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill", then try raising your spectres without your mainhand equipped ;)
Hi,

i had some time to play this league thanks to holidays and an easy work schedule and bought a +1 2-handed staff as an replacement for PoH. This way i could add an Aul's without having to use empower. But i am not sure if that was a good idea, what do you think of it?

"
kayella написал:
Haste/Aul + Zealotry + Awakened:
1.95M / 3.6M

This would actually give it more DPS than PoH!

Speaking of Awakened Gems, according to my PoB Awakened Elemental Focus gets better than Concentrated Effect (which doesnht have an awakened version yet) at lvl 3 without losing the Aoe.
how many spectres should be with new build? 3?

feels very squishy, dying with huge chunks of life coming out of me compared to the normal w&s build

legit the build is unplayable for some reason, i followed the guide but not sure why i'm dying quicker then the basic w&s build. just invested quite a bit to swap over and not sure what im doing wrong
Последняя редакция: acidzns. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 22:35:14
I have some questions

Summon skitterbot is important because it makes enemies in 'shock'.

But is 'shock' applied to bosses? like Syrus?

And I have a question about how 'Summon skitterbot' works.

So If I summon skitterbot,
skitterbots have an aura, and enemies all around skitterbot are in shock?
Or skitterbots have to hit enemies and then enemies are in shock?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация