Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I rarely die in maps and i have 75% chaos resistance, maybe that's the key in this league.

Edit: I took a look at your profile acidzns and, if i dodn't oversee, you have no taunt on minions. That makes a huge difference. Maybe buy a cheap jewel with 8% taunt for testing if that makes it better.
Последняя редакция: Lestain. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 9:54:19
"
Lestain написал:
I rarely die in maps and i have 75% chaos resistance, maybe that's the key in this league.

Edit: I took a look at your profile acidzns and, if i dodn't oversee, you have no taunt on minions. That makes a huge difference. Maybe buy a cheap jewel with 8% taunt for testing if that makes it better.

Are you using the updated W&S version of the build?
"
acidzns написал:

Are you using the updated W&S version of the build?

I am playing a variation of the PoH build.
"
kayella написал:
Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately, the league is probably a little dead now or everyone's playing zombies, so I'm not expecting much more feedback.

I'll add W&S / EB & MoM to the front page. There is enough to the build to feels like a nice upgrade path from the league start/ssf life build.

I really like PoH, but it feels like GGG is making the game rippier, so playing without block can be frustrating.

"
Danzanus написал:
Bone offering setup feels great, i nearly die few times and HP go from 1% to 100% in no time during flasks and blocks etc... super cool.

Flesh offering didnt tested well enough, but Lair of Hydra feelt pretty safe even if you are looser like me and get into that bubbles often.

Only 1 thing is, zombies almost die few times and Animate got damage too. so i swap Feeding Frenzy to Minion Life. Will see. But so far feels AWESOME! )

PoH was good, but i cant reach 97 few days. Die pretty often. Hope this one will help :)

And finished my 1st awakener deathless! with this new build )

"
Damuson18 написал:
Just wanted to say that I switched over from my other build to the new variant. I'm loving the tankiness and survivability. I still die often, but I'm pushing content pretty far for my current gear. Thanks for all your hard work.

"
evilmindcz написал:
I agree with others, block version with bone offering is amazing. With PoH i was unable to run T19 maps with double beyond, it was way too risky, and i was unable to kill some T19 metamorphs at all. Now i can do triple beyond, just picking up loot in the middle of multiple beyond bosses madness! :-)

I only wish i did this before i already did 600 delve with two hand, which was pain...

Well... Its sad but i take my words back. No matter why, probably(99%) im noob. Or anything else. But even after i get FULL DEF!!! i still die, A LOT. 6200HP + 2600ES. Almost cap Block spell damage, Bone offering. Even switched back to Bone Armour. And it doesnt help. In general yes, feel more tankier. But it happens very often that some mosters one/two/three shot me and i cant do anything. I thought its some mod on map, but seems no. Just few min ago was running map, all great, monsters dont deal any damage at all. Found legion, and one of the bosses 2 shot me while i was under bone offering, bone armour and under flasks. So i dont feel actually any difference with full offence set. Die totally the same. So im switching to victarios and flesh offering, max damage. If get 97lvl someday its probably just luck. But damage are great with Flesh/Victarios and Aul's + Zealotry, cleaning map like insane. And if switch more gear to minion damage(gloves rings etc) it must be at least 4-5mil dps per spectre.
"
kayella написал:
"
acidzns написал:
Literally went from a playable build to this new build and im dying in a split second, what is going on?

1k less life but have 1.4k more ES and now im dying WAY quicker with max res. Please help

I'm not sure why you're dying so much either. Your life is fine, but ES is low. You're missing Written in Blood and the 10% life as ES craft on your chest. Those two should give you about 2500 ES.

You only have 2 spectres? You should aim for 4 spectres minimum. Here are the options:

Death attunement anointment on amulet for +1 spectre.
Delve chest for +1 spectre.

level 21 raise spectre,
+1 spectre gem boots &
+1 intelligence gem amulet.

Something isn't right with my build, I can't even kill Baran, spectres are dying super fast and so is zombies.

The damage seems insane but every one of my minions is dying so quickly and im getting one shotted all over the place.

I must have something somewhere that is killing me and my minions quicker then I've ever seen.
Doublepost, sorry :(
Последняя редакция: NovaChaser_sz. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 10:32:52
@Danzanus

You don't have bad defences you just can't solely rely on those and facetank stuff. There are things out there that will brutalize even the tankier of builds so you need to (in addition to your defences) actively avoid whatever you can. Necromancers do not have good recovery unless you specifically build for it so if you take a savage hit you should move away and not look for a second to finish you off before you could recover. Last league I was running armour based version of the PoH and I could facetank a lot of the physical damage out there as I was running with 18k armour and 10k+ Vaal Molten Shells. However elemental damage was flooring me faster than I could say my name. So bottomline is build for defences so you don't get oneshot when you mess up and actively try to avoid whatever comes your way. Don't just expect to survive what the game throws at you because as GGG said - they want us to die.
"
acidzns написал:
It seems strange, like I'm taking increased damage now, even my zombies/specs are taking a lot of damage now. This seems very odd.

My Chaos resistance is at -8% is that what could be causing it?

Instant dying in basic t14-t15 maps

Are you running Awakening 8?

I think the 24% increased effect applies to everything including desecrated ground. It also seems to spawn more of the ground effects. It feels like the entire ground is covered. So with -8% chaos res, you could be taking a lot of damage just from running around.

If you look at my necro, I have crafted hybrid chaos res on almost everything.

If your support minions are dying, try linking Elemental Army. Take out AG maybe.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Just don't be in the same place for like 4 seconds and look where you run, always on the move seems to be a good defensive measure. Oddly, running circles around metamorphs is also perfectly safe (on the edge of their ground stuff).
Последняя редакция: Lestain. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 11:09:38
"
Danzanus написал:
Found legion, and one of the bosses 2 shot me while i was under bone offering, bone armour and under flasks.

If get 97lvl someday its probably just luck. But damage are great with Flesh/Victarios and Aul's + Zealotry, cleaning map like insane.

If it makes you feel any better, Legion bosses and rares had no problem one-shotting players during their league and now we hawe awakening bonus too :)

I don't know if I uploaded it, but I have had Karui guy with big axe shred my spectres and I was using EVF with 200k hp.

If you are happy to go full DPS, you might want to try lightning RVA from Azoatl temple. I've actually switched to them for now. I'll stream it tomorrow as a demo too.

You could also go Necromantic Aegis to get full time frenzy charges (shield applies to spectres so they will generate the charges themselves).
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация