Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Betar написал:
So how do they get the benefits of the spell echo if you are unequipping it when casting the spell?

Linked supported gems are taken into account only at the moment when spectres attack/ are in action, it doesn’t matter for there stats what links are when u summon them in general.
Im really struggling with t15/t16 bosses and syndicate encounters. Im getting oneshot all the time. Im playing the DPS version with dual curse/aura, currently lvl 92. 5linked with about 5,8k health and 1k es.

I have no trouble clearing maps, only the bosses and syndicate is giving me trouble. Would it be better to switch to the defensive build for this stage of the game? Or does anyone have some advice on how I can improve.

i would like to post my gear and tree here. im currently having 5.6k life on the defensive build and i feel like this is quite low at level 91. can anyone perhaps help me?
"
Skinnefjes написал:
Im really struggling with t15/t16 bosses and syndicate encounters. Im getting oneshot all the time. Im playing the DPS version with dual curse/aura, currently lvl 92. 5linked with about 5,8k health and 1k es.

I have no trouble clearing maps, only the bosses and syndicate is giving me trouble. Would it be better to switch to the defensive build for this stage of the game? Or does anyone have some advice on how I can improve.

I would start with your level 3 Phase Run, you probably have it to work with CWDT, but this way it only works AFTER you were hit. With 20/20 casted manually you can have it for 9 seconds (with frenzy charges from spectres), and even before you approach the boss.
Последняя редакция: evilmindcz. Время: 27 марта 2019 г., 6:31:49
Loving the Build since i played Summoner 2 Leagues ago (before it got nerved and then buffed again i guess). Im Playing the more Defensive Build because im a bad Playerina :D Also I added a Animated Guardian to my Setup (like ChockDoo did)and gave him Kingmaker, LeerCast Helmet, Ambu`s Charge, Southbound Gloves and Victario`s Flight Boots for more Utility and Dmg. So far he survived every T 16 Map with mad Mods, will test him at Uber Elder soon. But even if he dies those Items cost about 10C.

Ty for the Build and I love the constant upgrade possibilitys :D

Sorry for my bad english but think u guys get my point :P
Hey. I understand correctly that in this build endurance charges are not generated and they are always 0?

Sry for my bad english ^^
My spectres just keep on dying in white tier 1 maps. Im using Bone Offering. Keeping it up as much as i can. My raise spectre is level 17. Am i doing something wrong? I used the links in the build guide
"
kramurz написал:
My spectres just keep on dying in white tier 1 maps. Im using Bone Offering. Keeping it up as much as i can. My raise spectre is level 17. Am i doing something wrong? I used the links in the build guide

did you raise your spectres in the highest possible zone for you? if not that is why they die
"
Skinnefjes написал:

As soon as I see a syndicate member, I flame dash away and use Convocation to put my minions between me and them and then I cast Vaal skeles if I have them. Then I run around the syndicate member(s) while casting Storm Brand and Convocation when it's up until they die. Never stand in one place for longer then it takes to cast Convocation or Storm Brand.
Just want thanks for great guide/build :) really great,relax,fun,fast. most of time so far just using speed potion and phaserun, minions do the rest.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация