Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

also is regen really valued on this build? i only have about 320/s regen and its really bad, i could sacrifice the 1% i have on my helmet and get about 30 more flat life
I am having some issues on higher end maps and shaper spectres dying. Of course this will happen they aren't invincible, thinking about dropping proj weakness and picking up enfeeble for hard boss levels Thoughts?
great update.. thanks
Последняя редакция: nnh116. Время: 27 марта 2019 г., 15:50:58
If I want to use 1 aura, which will be better? haste or zealotry
"
nnh116 написал:

I would recommend Haste + Aspect of the Avian to still maintain some strength
"
nnh116 написал:

Use 2 and reserve 100% mana.

With crafted rings
all your skills cost zero mana to cast.

Let's u run no regen maps without any issues aswell.
"
chockdoo написал:
"
nnh116 написал:

Use 2 and reserve 100% mana.

With crafted rings
all your skills cost zero mana to cast.

Let's u run no regen maps without any issues aswell.

That rings has a cost of 1 ex each, even more (with multimod)
Great advice, tho, all RMTers must thank you :D
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Just corrupted a blood grip ammy to have 20% increased aura effect, but I've been trying to get additional curse....
Alright say I'm running the DPS build and I have a +1 spectre / +1 curse chest. What's the optimal third curse?

Shaper down. It was the first time I've done Shaper in 1500 hours of this game played - so thank you Kayella, for the build. And he was very easy.

IGN: Constantly Changing
I'm a newer player and if nothing else I like this guide just for the simplicity at which you tell how to run through the various acts rather quickly. The only issue I'm running into with this build so far is it feels like I'm not doing much, if anything, other than running around and avoiding getting hit. Am I doing something wrong?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация