Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
saintrobot написал:
"
kayella написал:
I tweaked the build with the feedback and ideas from people! Thank you everyone. I think it's good enough now and I'll update the guide tomorrow. It will replace PoH because it's too squishy for the game now.

PoH variant is ok if you make changes as I described in previous post. +2 minimum endurance charges+kingmaker/meat shield support. AG is surviving fine with gruthkuls pelt. But it's your build, so you to decide what to put in of course.
EDIT: you can add plus one more minimum endurance on amulet if you want

Yes, you are right. I levelled to 95 early in league with PoH. But I got a lot of negative feedback about the build :( I think it's easier for new people to keep their Wand and Shield and try the EB & MoM tree. They keep the same survivability but gain DPS.

The one problem I can think about +1 endurance charge craft is you need chaos res now for hunter boss and sirus fight. So I think hybrid chaos res craft is useful.

I've been using W&S EB & MoM lately and I think it's actually a lot better because POE is really rippy now with awakening 8 bonus to monsters (and metamorphs).

btw, AG with Gruthkul will die around 500 delve because of mods :(
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
Danzanus написал:
Awakened Controlled Destruction Support
vs
Awakened Lightning Penetration Support

PoB says Lightning Penetration better for dps. But we can stack lightning resistance? I mean we have Wrath, EE, probably something else too. + Kayella uses Controlled Destruction. Just curious which is better and why?

Strange.

I see:
Скрытый текст

ACD

ALP

When I untick 'hit by fire', ACD adds more damage than ALP.

my bad. truth, thank you again for response so detailed and quickly )

By the way, few pages ago you said you have update for Animate Guardian, so he dont die never(almost). I miss it or you didnt updated that part yet?
Последняя редакция: Danzanus. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 11:30:34
"
kayella написал:
"
socopithy написал:
This is my first character in this game, so I'm a bit confused about general ground loot while I'm mapping.

I get that I want Life and resists on gear and I have that going, but once I have all ilvl 80+ pieces (or is it 86?) with the highest tier of those, am I just ignoring loot?

I feel like that's a no. Is there a list of certain modifiers to seek out? What's your method for ground loot?

Not talking about crafted +1 to this or that stuff. Gloves for example.

When I start a new league, I pick up most things and use it. I try to get some chaos quickly and buy 1-5c items from trade with high life and resists. This works in week 1 and 2. Later it is hard to find sellers with 1c items.

After that, I use a strict filter when I have a good level of gear. Midleague, I use 'uber strict plus' from filterblade.xyz. Most ground is hidden and it makes the game safer too because I can see!

You can earn lots currency by playing faster and doing more maps. If you can do a lot of boss killing, you can get really valuable items to sell.

Then just buy good gear. Spectre summoner is easy to get because you just need life and resists (and energy shield).

You can also use pristine fossil to craft all your items. This can waste a lot of currency if you get bad rolls a lot.

I should have mentioned I'm doing SSF, sorry! What I think you're saying anyway though is that if I have T1 life/%life and resists on my "max" ilvl gear, I'm basically set aside from landing nice bonus stuff on Shaper/Elder gear? So I can filter out these 4-link gloves etc. I keep looking at hoping they'll have something fancy on them, right? They'll always be sidegrades to me?
"
Danzanus написал:

By the way, few pages ago you said you have update for Animate Guardian, so he dont die never(almost). I miss it or you didnt updated that part yet?

It's now on the first page in the W&S EB & MoM section, but I might move it later.

This combination of equipment and gems will give your AG about 58,000 life and 19% life regen (11k per second!). And 24% less damage taken.

Mask of Stitch Demon gives 1% life regen per 500 ES, so you give AG crafted chest with 10% life as ES. Minion life will push AG life to about 57-58k.

If you really love your AG, you can take Grave Intention passive and Empower 4. That will take AG to 83,000 life and 41% regen (34k life per second O_O )

('+2% when hit' on boots)

Another option is take Grave Intentions and give AG garb of emphemeral. It will have less regen, but nearby monsters cannot deal crit.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 12:05:06
"
socopithy написал:
I should have mentioned I'm doing SSF, sorry! What I think you're saying anyway though is that if I have T1 life/%life and resists on my "max" ilvl gear, I'm basically set aside from landing nice bonus stuff on Shaper/Elder gear? So I can filter out these 4-link gloves etc. I keep looking at hoping they'll have something fancy on them, right? They'll always be sidegrades to me?

Yes, you are correct.

btw if you can get a lot of shrines and essence of greed. You can craft all the life you need. Just hope for a good res roll or empty suffix.

"
kayella написал:
I think the first combination is much easier to get for everyone. It's possible to get in SSF, and you can easily get a temple wand with 70% dmg & 5% change for double damage.
Second option is probably not possible in SSF because of Aul, and is expensive in trade league. Crafting the wand seems difficult now too (compared to 3.8). It is a bigger problem if you want the weapon swap option because you need two +1 wands with high damage value.

If something is easier to get but weaker, then it should in my opinion be listed as alternative and not totally replace the other, more expensive version.

"
kayella написал:
Spell cascade is used to make 10 corpses. Offerings always use 5. The other 5 is for Feast of Flesh. Feast can actually use 10 corpses for 4000/4000 recovery, so I think it's nice to have spell cascade. But if you don't need it, just take it out.

Trigger wand BV is possible but needs a spare mod space on rings to craft added damage. You don't want a permanent mod anywhere because that will stop you from using other spectres, eg. if you have fire damage, you can never use fire spectres. This used to be in the build in 3.5 and 3.6.

Im aware why Spell Cascade is in there but it is also totally unnecessary during maps, whereas automatically spreading EE around you, without having to use BV, actually does something and you dont need fire damage on jewellery, a jewel does this job perfectly fine and can easily be exchanged in case someone wants to test a fire spectre.

"
kayella написал:
Guard skill... I think the long cooldown makes them unreliable unless you make them selfcast. Then you need to find space on the bar. You can replace the decoy totem if you really want it. But I think if you are good enough to selfcast it you could probably dodge the damage anyway?

Just keeping it on CD gives you a 25-35% bigger health pool every 4 seconds, a keybind would be a small price to pay for that, especially considering the fact that earlier versions of the guide used bone armour.
Скрытый текст

Give me advice, how to get more chaos res? and dont sacrifice too much life :) i barely get 75/75/75 to elemental res...
"
kayella написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:

So, I think it's possible to improve survivability by using Zealotry without Generosity because it has a 10% chance to create consecrated ground on hit.

That will spread out the 6% healing area, and if you had some extra money, you could throw in

I just wanted to throw in a positive comment on zealotry. I do not die to any metamorphs unless ele weakness on map. I attribute to zealotry because if I replace with skitters, I get squishy. Right now I have tweaked this build so that I basically never die yet have all the dps I need. I thank you for one of the most satisfying builds in my POE experience!

"
kayella написал:

Yes, you are right. I levelled to 95 early in league with PoH. But I got a lot of negative feedback about the build :( I think it's easier for new people to keep their Wand and Shield and try the EB & MoM tree. They keep the same survivability but gain DPS.

The one problem I can think about +1 endurance charge craft is you need chaos res now for hunter boss and sirus fight. So I think hybrid chaos res craft is useful.

I've been using W&S EB & MoM lately and I think it's actually a lot better because POE is really rippy now with awakening 8 bonus to monsters (and metamorphs).

btw, AG with Gruthkul will die around 500 delve because of mods :(

When I started this build I played with chaos res craft of rings, and in my experience endurance charges outperform it by a large margin. This said I have +11% chaos res and arakali pantheon when needed.

I chose gruthkul pelt over mask of the stiched demon because I can use minus lightning res on nearby enemies helmet on AG, and I dont really play delve that much.
I cant understand "upgrade boots" at first of act4...
Is it means make ms+30% boots?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация