Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Can anyone please tell me why I'm practically getting one shot on tier 5s with 4.6k hp and 700 ES and max resists?? My cyclone slayer with the same effective HP clears tier 16s with ease. This isn't making sense to me, maybe i'm missing something?? Please help!

Seems like the newest W&S build has a convenient place to swap in a second curse when using a level 5 Awakened Curse on Hit.

You could swap out Culling Strike Support for Conductivity.

Any thoughts?

Hi Kay,

I am currently using your build W+S and have cleared A8 Sirus as of yesterday with 2-3 deaths most due to lack of focus and lag during his super beam during his last 25% HP. Really enjoying the build however i have an question.

When check the head enchant you have choosed increased lightning strike damage, i find 1 helmet with this on Poe.trade for example.

How well does for example 40% Spectre damage stand against this? I am pretty new on PoE so needs some advice on what i should choose here.
"
Heyitspars написал:
Seems like the newest W&S build has a convenient place to swap in a second curse when using a level 5 Awakened Curse on Hit.

Any thoughts?

I was wondering the same thing. I just picked one up on a Level 5 Awakener kill and am in the process of leveling. Seem like a good spot to apply additional elemental weakness. Was also thinking about enfeeble for damage reduction.
Последняя редакция: edubz87. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 9:45:35
"
Brulander87 написал:
I followed some advice given here and am really happy with some upgrades and how my Spectre Guardian is turning out completely based off everything ive read on this thread:

6 Spectres
Over 10 million shaper dps with spectres
6.5k life
2.5k es

https://pastebin.com/b1nxDkfK

Wow nice! Guardian summmoner.

--

"
FrunkBear написал:
Updated my previous league dps spectre+baron leech edition for 3.9 league.
https://pastebin.com/bfhEUa6R
Even 1.9m dps/spectre became possible.
My awakener gems are at lvl 1 atm (just bought them) but its already 1.6m+ dps.
Ty Kay, for sirus spectres kill explanation!

Nice idea with the Baron + Zombies giving life leech.

--

"
pitty написал:
Oh sorry my reading comprehension of that timeless jewel is bad, i didn't realize 50% of the damage still goes through lol. I was thinking it was half the damage :P

Well it is half the damage, but vs zero damage heh.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I like it because there is damage all the time. I went back to using a flask...

--

"
saintrobot написал:
Thoughts on PoH build variant:
- it's squishy af. you just press phase run and pray mobs dont notice you. serious bosses with heavy map mods are nightmare
-dps is good bot not out of this world good. it's decent i'd say
-playstyle.. it's ok, as i mentioned above you run around praying

overall it's a stressful build which is hard to lvl up due to lack of survivability and it requires substantial investment. 3/10.

Yes, it's too squishy for 3.9 and maybe future PoE. The build will be replaced by the Wand & Shield / EB & MoM build. See next post for the details!

--

Your profile is set to private. Need to open it so people can see.

--

"
saintrobot написал:
Second I invested into Kingmaker+Gruthkul pelt+helmet with -lightning res to nearby enemies. With that I switched Feeding frenzy to Meat shield Support, which made character almost always have a Fortify buff (and other benefits of the Kingmaker) and AG is tanky anough to survive most deadly metamorphs and bosses.

I have an update for AG that makes it even tankier because you don't want to lose kingmaker. My AG has 58k life and 11k regen (19% life regen).

--

"
DankiestLord написал:
So how is it going with the test build? Is it safe to invest in the current PoB?

See the next post!

--

"
Is there anything that can prevent Soul Eater from working with Unending Hunger socketed and > 40 int in radius?

The buff icon shown here https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soul_Eater never appears despite having 5 spectres.

Here's my character...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jkm9000/characters?characterName=SkinnyLegsAndAll

Thanks much!

You won't see any buff because it's going to your spectres.

When you're playing look carefully for any red or orange lines. That will be your spectres using Soul Eater!

--

"
pandazord написал:
First, thanks for the guide, having a blast playing the build.

Im having trouble with two of the conquerours. Al-Hezmin and Baran, Baran with his dot ground thing and Al-Hezmin with his poison, my mana guardian and spectres die to them. How can i avoid that situation?

Thanks!

For Baran you need to target him with Deathmark and then move to the corner so when he shoots the ground dot it is away from everything. Alhezmin is a little harder. If you are dying, make sure your chaos res is high. It's not poison, so shakara pantheon won't prevent it, but it will give 5%. Also take arakaal pantheon for extra chaos res!

Spectres don't have chaos res, so you need to stay close to alhezmin and try to kill him quickly...

--

"
tomford808 написал:
Can anyone please tell me why I'm practically getting one shot on tier 5s with 4.6k hp and 700 ES and max resists?? My cyclone slayer with the same effective HP clears tier 16s with ease. This isn't making sense to me, maybe i'm missing something?? Please help!

You need a lot more life on your gear. Necro doesn't have any leech like a slayer. I also recommend a shield with high life.

--

"
Heyitspars написал:

Any thoughts?

Yes, definitely. But I don't think it's necessary. You can get 2-2.5M shaper DPS per spectre without dual curse. But you can never really trust PoB numbers, so for example I was able to kill Drox in 8 sec.

I've tweaked the build again. Details in the next post!

--

"
Smerof написал:
Hi Kay,

I am currently using your build W+S and have cleared A8 Sirus as of yesterday with 2-3 deaths most due to lack of focus and lag during his super beam during his last 25% HP. Really enjoying the build however i have an question.

When check the head enchant you have choosed increased lightning strike damage, i find 1 helmet with this on Poe.trade for example.

How well does for example 40% Spectre damage stand against this? I am pretty new on PoE so needs some advice on what i should choose here.

I think maybe that was because I imported my character with that enchant! Sorry about that. You should aim for spectre damage or cast speed for helmet enchant.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
I tweaked the build with the feedback and ideas from people! Thank you everyone. I think it's good enough now and I'll update the guide tomorrow. It will replace PoH because it's too squishy for the game now.

Wand & Shield / EB & MoM

W&S / EB & MoM is an 'endgame' version if you want to invest more currency into the build. It uses two W&S pairs. One pair gives a main mapping config with high block chance and life/ES recovery. The other pair is for DPS against bosses (easy to dodge the telegraph attacks).

PoB
https://pastebin.com/X0pvhRSK

Example PoB Numbers
1.9M per spectre for mapping [main weapon & shield]
('standard boss', trigger = Bone Offering - 70/52 block, Feeding Frenzy, Elemental Army)
2.7M per spectre for bossing [weapon swap]
('shaper/guardian', trigger = Flesh Offering, frenzy charges from Victario's)
7.4k life / 3k ES
436 life regen
987 life recover on block (370 from shield + 617 from bone offering)
150 ES recover on block
Perma phasing from watchers eye/haste combo
Up to 4000 life/4000 es recovery every 5s from helmet (Feast of Flesh)

(I have expensive gear, so your numbers will definitely be different!)

How to convert from W&S life
You will need to buy:
About 60 regret orbs to change passive tree
Devouring Diadem
Thread of Hope with medium ring
Shield with life and ES recovery (if you don't already have it)

Exapmle Gear

Mainhand W&S
I use this for general mapping. Bone Offering here. Decoy totem works for normal map bosses and metamorphs.

Optional Offhand W&S
I use this against Endgame bosses. Their attacks are telegraphed and easy to dodge. Flesh Offering and Victario's to generate frenzy charges.

Spell cascade is used to create 10 corpses for Feast of Flesh (see below).

The 74 damage / 5% double damage wand is from the temple or you can find it on trade for 1c. I crafted my convoking wand with bound fossils. I didn't use the 4-fossil method because I use +1 gem on my amulet so I can weapon swap easily.

Delve chest with the highest life roll I could find. I used hunter's orb to get the offering mod. Craft is 10% life as ES. (I can't decide on last mod, so it's unfinished).

Devouring Diadem has reduced mana reserve, so we can run 2 auras + skitters. It also has feast of flesh which consumes corpses to recover life and ES. 400life/400 ES per corpse. This is why spell cascade is in the trigger wand.

+1 int amulet with Death Attunement anointment

Rest of my gear is just getting as much life as possible.
Don't forget +1 spectre gem boots!

I have Phase Run in my gloves for a small speed boost. I use this for the siurs fight to get out of the crater quickly.

Watcher's Eyes with Phasing/Haste gives permanent phasing
Thread of Hope with medium. This will let you take Cruel Preparation and Ravenous Horde without travel passives! I corrupted many ghastly eyes to get the corrupted blood implicit. This is really useful for Sirus fight.

Build Notes

PoB is set to mapping mode.

Switch to weapon set 2 and turn on 'minions use frenzy changes' to see the DPS mode.

--

Elemental Army: exposure not coded into PoB.
Enemy lightning resistance set to -10% in configuration.

--

Skitterbot shock (18% for 20/20 gem) is not automatically calculated.
Shock manually set to 18% in configuration (this only works for Localidentity1 PoB)

--

Unending Hunger has been modified to add these two:

1. Awakened Spell Echo has 19% chance to deal double damage. This is not calculated by PoB.
Added:
Minions have 9% chance to deal double damage

Devouring Diadem: Feast of Flesh
Consumes up to 10 corpses
Gain 400 Life per corpse Consumed
Gain 200 Mana per corpse Consumed
Gain 400 Energy Shield per corpse Consumed
This Skill is Triggered by the Item granting it
You cannot Cast this Spell directly
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 11:33:25
"
kayella написал:
PoB
https://pastebin.com/X0pvhRSK

Hmm, again not including an Auls, on purpose?

Also no Steelskin or any other guard skill seems questionable, especially because this version of the guide was initially designed to be tankier than PoH.

Instead you are kinda wasting the gem slots for a Spell Cascade which shouldnt be needed, especially for mapping.
I know it is in the trigger wand and could for example be replaced by a BV which would give everything around automatic EE exposure without Arma Brand.

What enchant for helmet is best for this regular W & S build (Not MoM)?
I tried crafting the +2 to minion gems wand but it did not work. Is it supposed to work on the first try?
Hey.
Can someone can check my build, need some advise for upgrade,need more life and dmg:D

link do my build https://pastebin.com/UUz1EdjT

Thx

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация