Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Damn didn't expect spectres to be this powerful thx for the build. A8 sirus down afk mode
hello Kay
my necro is on standard
torso i have to change it i know.
i have youre build with pledge of hands and and I changed it when you made a change.
now have a wand and shield and its great build a it fits me perfectly.
5 spectres is strong dps
i must improve a bodyarmor
still i havent bodyarmor
I'll have to wait for the end of the league and buy
thanks for a help.i play youre build over 2 years with 6 big zombie until now.
great work youre buildguide and summoner experience
I want to do the Wand & Shield / EB & MoM build. I can afford everything except for the chest because people are charging 15ex for the right stats. Can someone tell me exactly how to get the Wand & Shield / EB & MoM chest for cheaper? Get an int based +1 chest with certain amount of empty prefix/suffix? Should I get it already 6 socketed and linked but any socket color so its cheaper then use chrom to get 6 blue? Then get the craft 3 mod and add Gain 10% maximum life as extra maximum energy shield? Then what? I am clueless when it comes to things like this. And how important is the effect of offerings mod in eb mom build?

Should I just start with the non eb/mom version first since it's way easier to gear? I played/still playing Mana Guardian Hoag for a majority of the league so far and I think I am doing around 1.75 million dmg. It's a pretty tanky build but the damage seems mediocre. If I am gonna switch to either of the spectre build in this topic I would want to do more dmg than my Mana Guardian Hoag.
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 21:44:21
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
I want to do the Wand & Shield / EB & MoM build. I can afford everything except for the chest because people are charging 15ex for the right stats. Can someone tell me exactly how to get the Wand & Shield / EB & MoM chest for cheaper? Get an int based +1 chest with certain amount of empty prefix/suffix? Should I get it already 6 socketed and linked but any socket color so its cheaper then use chrom to get 6 blue? Then get the craft 3 mod and add Gain 10% maximum life as extra maximum energy shield? Then what? I am clueless when it comes to things like this. And how important is the effect of offerings mod in eb mom build?

Should I just start with the non eb/mom version first since it's way easier to gear? I played/still playing Mana Guardian Hoag for a majority of the league so far and I think I am doing around 1.75 million dmg. It's a pretty tanky build but the damage seems mediocre. If I am gonna switch to either of the spectre build in this topic I would want to do more dmg than my Mana Guardian Hoag.

getting +1 spectre base with minus life and craft 6link yourself-prophecy, vorici would be much cheaper. +1 6 link int bases go for 6-10 exalts, you can get the same base with 20-50c and 3.5ex for the 6link. profit
"
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

getting +1 spectre base with minus life and craft 6link yourself-prophecy, vorici would be much cheaper. +1 6 link int bases go for 6-10 exalts, you can get the same base with 20-50c and 3.5ex for the 6link. profit

Why minus life? and I need the craft 3 modifiers craft to chose life and Gain 10% maximum life as extra maximum energy shield on it?
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 22:26:46
Hello I was wondering if I could do this as SSF Metamorph build? How far would I be able to take it in SSF before I have to convert it?
"
Shaddrak написал:
Hello I was wondering if I could do this as SSF Metamorph build? How far would I be able to take it in SSF before I have to convert it?

In ssf my stuff is not really good, still have 3 spectres and 5L ( 3x6l in bank without intel) , Sirius 7 ok, 24 challenges ok, and lot of " easy but slow" improvment to do

I wait to have one more spectre, (+1 int gem on hunter amulet and 21 raise spectre) , for Uber and shaper.

Speedy farm is ok for an ssf low gear, all T16 down, metamorph can be "slow" but only skip around 1 in 20.
If you want to do sirus 8, you can stay in sff, if you want reck Uber elder is more hard.
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

If you have money to buy equipment, go straight to EB/MoM.

Crafting:

You must get int or int/dex int/str. It's actually not difficult to get all 6 blue sockets on a hybrid.

Minimmum is 1 open prefix for 10% life gained ES.

Your cheapest option is:
+1 spectre count
ES
open prefix (for craft)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/Z6DOwjzTQ

Next option is:
+1 spectre count
ES
open prefix
6-link

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/pJ68a55H0

Craft 10% gain life ES. Enjoy game.

6 link yourself is a big gamble. I have 6 linked in less than 20 fuses and I have 6 linked in 1000+ fuses (650 fuses + 2600 jewellers converted to fuses). This is what I do early in league to get my +1 spectre as soon as possible.

This is my body armour from early league. I linked it in about 20 fuses. Super lucky.

If you have a lot of money, you can look for meta craft body armour.

+1 spectre count
ES
life
open prefix
open suffix

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/bGOZmvKHL

Sort the list by life.

The open prefix is for crafting 10% life gained energy shield.
The open suffix is for meta crafting. Usually the armour will have bad suffixes.
1.Craft prefixes cannot be changed
2.Scour orb to remmove useless suffixes

You will then have an armour with +1 spectre and (high) life roll, 1 open prefix, 3 empty suffix.

Next:
1. craft can have up to 3 modifiers
2. craft 10% life gained ES
4. slam Hunter Orb suffix (hope for offering)
3. craft any suffix (eg resistance)

This is how I made my armour. I didn't craft the last modifier. I linked it myself. It took 1000+ fuses.

If you don't mind gamble:
1. craft 10% life gained ES
2. slam Hunter Orb (hope for offering)
3. slam exalt
4. slam exalt

If you get increased effect of offerings, it cancels out the 25% less effect of offering from Mistress of Sacrifice. It's not necesary, but very helpful.

* You can do an extra step to get better chance to 6-link:

1. craft quality (18%)
2. Hillock 3 in fortress

I actually recorded a video for this crafting! I will add to youtube soon.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 3:26:45
"
Damn didn't expect spectres to be this powerful thx for the build. A8 sirus down afk mode

Spectres have always been powerful but people always say 'I hate minion' but they also follow famous streamers. So everyone plays zombies hehe
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
nice
Последняя редакция: shape3169. Время: 18 нояб. 2021 г., 22:49:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация