Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Danzanus написал:
A question. I have more or less minmaxed gear:
Скрытый текст

Question is, what else i can improve? OR! Will headhunter be good thing to buy?
Never had HH before, so no idea how it works etc.

I'm using aul's uprising aswell.Got this jewel:

Runing with 4 auras - wrath,haste,zealotry and skitterbots (had to take 2 nodes with reduced mana reserved).We don't need mana because of eldritch battery,so it's a good way to reserve all mana.
HH is not that great on summoners as your minions will get only allies auras like haste etc...on the other hand it might boost your defence.Just for fun planning to get it aswell :D
"
pridurkas369 написал:
"
Danzanus написал:
Скрытый текст

I'm using aul's uprising aswell.Got this jewel:

Runing with 4 auras - wrath,haste,zealotry and skitterbots (had to take 2 nodes with reduced mana reserved).We don't need mana because of eldritch battery,so it's a good way to reserve all mana.
HH is not that great on summoners as your minions will get only allies auras like haste etc...on the other hand it might boost your defence.Just for fun planning to get it aswell :D

I have this jewel too, but dont feel it to be much different. Zealotry+Generosity works always. And Zealotry alone for this Jewel works only at bosses in my case. Which is useless because killing them quick any case. So i switched to double haste jewel. (phasing haste + 8% dodge spell while haste)
"
Danzanus написал:
Скрытый текст

If you want to try it, HH will give you buffs while mapping and delve. Most useful are the life/ES buffs. But it is a little wasted on summoner because minions don't get the buff.

There are not many upgrades for your gear. Better wand or haste/phasing gain es/clarity eye.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
It dont work in PoB, yes. Just edit any jewel you have in tree and put this into

Implicits: 2
{crafted}allocates ravenous horde
{crafted}allocates cruel preparation

I mean in-game. I put in Thread of Hope (medium) in the socket in passive tree and I see the blue ring. I can see it's not red for RH and CP but nothing happens if I click them? Or what am I supposed to do? The 2 nodes are not lit up like Death Attunement are?
"
GraxFlax написал:
"
It dont work in PoB, yes. Just edit any jewel you have in tree and put this into

I mean in-game. I put in Thread of Hope (medium) in the socket in passive tree and I see the blue ring. I can see it's not red for RH and CP but nothing happens if I click them? Or what am I supposed to do? The 2 nodes are not lit up like Death Attunement are?

When you put your mouse over the passive does it say 'can be allocated'?

By the way, there is a way to get more life for the build. If you put a very large thread of hope near melding, you can reach Foresight and Blood Siphon + 2x 5% life.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 6 февр. 2020 г., 11:15:26
"
kayella написал:
"
GraxFlax написал:
"

When you put your mouse over the passive does it say 'can be allocated'?

By the way, there is a way to get more life for the build. If you put a very larde thread of hope near melding, you can reach Foresight and Blood Siphon + 2x 5% life.

I figured it out. I have to have 2 spending points to allocate them. It was exactly what you have but I thought I could just click them without free points. That would be OP I see now but noob me had no clue. Thanks for your time and guide :)
ewr
Последняя редакция: shape3169. Время: 18 нояб. 2021 г., 22:49:12
I have a 6L Vis Mortis and running the EB/Mom version. I've got 3 specters and it's doing ok. A good 6L +1 specter/life body armor is out of reach currency-wise now. I'm wondering if it would be worth switching to a +1 specter body armor if it's just a 5L? Or just wait till I can get a good 6L?

Great build and build guide btw. Thank you :)
Последняя редакция: shape3169. Время: 18 нояб. 2021 г., 22:48:31
Why am I so damn squishy? I am using the WS/EB+Mom build (eb means eldritch battery? I dont see it selected in pob). I have 6.1k life, 2.4k es, 82, 91, 97 res. I spent every single currency on my gear but right now am about 97% finished with making the build. I don;t have any rare jewels, no animate gaurdian yet due to it not being able to equip some gear yet, no thread of hope or quartz flask however my summoner gets killed almost immediately most of the time. Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I forgot to mention I was using the dps version of the build since I can't afford the shield for the defensive build yet but like I said I ge one or two shotted basically
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 7 февр. 2020 г., 4:22:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация