Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
YamiYami0204 написал:

EVF deal element damage, it will be random elemental damage?? so how we can trigger EE in skill tree?

You don't. You will want to drop EE for 'Spiders and Spectres, Oh My!' build. EE will cause you to lose damage. Ignore this, if you are using Hatred.

Kay is correct. You want to trigger EE from your fire damage for -50% lightning and cold resistances.
Последняя редакция: corpsehound. Время: 3 марта 2020 г., 11:40:40
"
kayella написал:

I always have the forum guide ready for league start!

I have some major upgrades to the guide. I want to simplify it more and make it easier for people to start the league and also improve their character as they level and map more. I'm also slowly adding in more explanation so people can understand the build.

I'm actually levelling a witch again now to check the levelling guide.

I'm thinking of recording a basic video guide as well. But it'll be a plain video without the usual background gameplay. I'm not a native English speaker, so it takes me a long time to make videos.

Edit:
I have been re-doing the passive tree and I think thread of hope isn't even needed!

Awesome, thank you for the quick reply!
"
corpsehound написал:
"
YamiYami0204 написал:

EVF deal element damage, it will be random elemental damage?? so how we can trigger EE in skill tree?

You don't. You will want to drop EE for 'Spiders and Spectres, Oh My!' build. EE will cause you to lose damage.

but skill tree of kay still have EE?
"
YamiYami0204 написал:
"
corpsehound написал:
"
YamiYami0204 написал:

You don't. You will want to drop EE for 'Spiders and Spectres, Oh My!' build. EE will cause you to lose damage.

but skill tree of kay still have EE?

I think EE will give more damage overall. -50% Cold, -50% Lightning and +25% Fire. Combined that with Hatred self-interaction and Ruthless + Multistrike. The reduced fire damage is balanced by the big increase in cold damage (freeze) and lighting (shock).
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Thanks for this great build guide. It's my first time playing a necro and even though I picked it up in the last few weeks of the league, I'm really enjoying the style of play. I followed the build on the first page the life/wands and the last week switched to spiders. Love the spiders!

Can you explain how EVF damage works? I'm having trouble figuring out what type of damage they do and how the support gems work. I'm basically just using what you're posting without understanding much about it.

Also, I'm finding the build dies a lot when I try to run t15/16 maps. I have 6k/2k life/es and I'm running SO on CWDT at level 7. When it procs, I get over 3k es but I still to get killed fast sometimes. I wonder if I'm just not playing summoner properly.

(edit) I even switched desecrate in the shield for an immortal call (lvl 9) which helped, but still getting killed.

Thanks again!
Последняя редакция: LonelyGodPoE. Время: 3 марта 2020 г., 10:48:51
"
BA3YDADDY написал:
Thanks Kay, ill keep to my setup then :)

I have been Looking the big wep of information for a great Melee focus Spectre doing phys damage.

I am using EVF and I love em, but I would like to try ohter setups to :)

Can you recommend Any?

I hear Ash Harvester should be good?

Thx

I tried the Ash Harvesters. They move really slowly and then use a cyclone attack. It didn't do much damage.

Unfortunately, melee monsters are generally bad. EVF is only good because it hits so hard. This is balanced by their snail pace movement. Their leap slam actually helps a lot. They also have some speedy mode where they run at normal minion speed and have a red flame trail.

Monster damage is balance against the player. So elemental monsters have high damage values because they are balanced against 75% resist.
Phys and chaos monsters have very low damage values because they are balanced against low armour or -60% chaos.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
corpsehound написал:
The build is really coming along nicely and promises to be fun and devastatingly effective. I may have to league start with this while I stockpile Ex for the Champion Impale Spectres build. :)

Too many good things to try out. (Spellslinger with a Slayer using Badge of the Brotherhood amulet + Masterful Form, Discharge, Astral Projector, and Void Battery anyone? Expensive, but crazy fun!)

Please do! One suggestion: Increase and equalize your voice level if you are able. It can be hard to hear you at times in your previous vids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmD9aCjcTGQ
Keep up the great work, and if you have any English-related questions PM me (I used to teach English including a lot of English as Second Language work.)

Thanks for your theorycrafting/testing help. It's hard to find someone to discuss ideas at the end of the league.

I don't think there will be any major changes to necros, so I'll start updating the forum guide tomorrow or the day after.

The major thing is to bring the guide back to one basic passive tree and several build options. It will be quite a big rewrite.

Hopefully I will have time to make the video!
"
kayella написал:
"
Cherishu написал:
I dont know if someone already talked about this and i'm probably missing something pretty obvious

but for some reason Spirit offering + CWDT + Desecrate didnt worked whith spirit " true " Level 8 ( meaning level 11 with +3 from global modifier ) despite the " level 38 required " in the tooltip .

It is working with level 5 true level + 3 modifier for me tho

That's really strange.

CWDT should only work with natural level.

Here my gem is level 8 (+3 from mods). You can see CWDT (level 1) is active when I put my mouse over it.

I also checked it by pushing my gem to level 9. You can see CWDT (level 1) is not active now.

Hey Kay ,

I tried again today and leveled up Offering 8 ,

seems like it is working well
( Yestereday my max energy shield didnt move at all even when the offering effect showed up on my screen , Today it goes up every time Offering proc so yeah ! )

Thanks a lot for your time and for checking it

Wish you all guys good luck and a good day
"
LonelyGodPoE написал:
Thanks for this great build guide. It's my first time playing a necro and even though I picked it up in the last few weeks of the league, I'm really enjoying the style of play. I followed the build on the first page the life/wands and the last week switched to spiders. Love the spiders!

Can you explain how EVF damage works? I'm having trouble figuring out what type of damage they do and how the support gems work. I'm basically just using what you're posting without understanding much about it.

Also, I'm finding the build dies a lot when I try to run t15/16 maps. I have 6k/2k life/es and I'm running SO on CWDT at level 7. When it procs, I get over 3k es but I still to get killed fast sometimes. I wonder if I'm just not playing summoner properly.

(edit) I even switched desecrate in the shield for an immortal call (lvl 9) which helped, but still getting killed.

Thanks again!

EVF do 100% elemental melee damage. PoB doesn't have the correct information about them and you have to ignore the DPS numbers in PoB.

The best support gems in the 6L are:

You need to use CWDT level 1, Desecrate level 1 and Spirit Offering level 8.

CWDT 1 will trigger the linked spells after you take 528 damage. CWDT 7 will trigger after 1000 damage. So CWDT 1 will give you the 3k ES more often.

You will also need a new flask: Cinderswallow Urn. Try to get 3% life recovery. This will give you life every time a monster dies from poison.

"
kayella написал:

I don't think there will be any major changes to necros, so I'll start updating the forum guide tomorrow or the day after.

Well in my opinion unnatural strength will be nerfed to +1 level to minion skill gems so necro builds will be brought down to mortal levels without spending a big amount of currency on +2 lvl items to reach the 5 spectre cap.
Your build is just too cheap and powerful compared to others.
I'm also very interested in your guardian (mentioned a few pages before) variant of the build so it might be only my hopes and dreams talking, but honestly necro representation was way too high for 2 leagues now, GGG will not ignore it.
Последняя редакция: kjanos89. Время: 3 марта 2020 г., 11:34:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация