Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Winkle написал:
"
Sazzbot написал:
At this moment i got 174 deaths, i am level 91. I am desperate, i now changed around in my passive to try and follow Nightstone13 a bit and increase my hp and use Mind of matter passive. Like i said i am desperate and dying alot when i only had 5000 hp and no MoM. Not sure what i am doing wrong. - Gonna try MoM and hope for more ghastly drops I suppose. - I am just afraid my damage will not be enough.

Half your jewels don't have life, in fact 2 are magic.
You can probably get more life on helm.
You haven't taken the Hired Killer node?
Since your using MoM you should take the mana nodes near the Shaper node rather than life regen.
Instead of flame dash you could try shield charge + fortify.

well. flame dash is to move through gaps,places etc
Последняя редакция: Sazzbot. Время: 30 марта 2019 г., 20:17:50
Hi! Is the zealotry only purely for the spell damage and the crit doesnt do anything,Since we are using controlled destruction?
One of the defensive things I did was grab gloves with added blind and 10% global blind so my specs get blind as well as the brand.

I already ran UE and shaper... so thats cake at this point. Its the higher end synthesis maps that are the challenge. High dps zerg is quite lethal lol.

NS

"
Tusk_Luv написал:
"
Nightstone13 написал:
with a bunch of one shot deaths...

NS

look at tusk_luv's char and tell me how many will have that level of equipment or your char.

Yeah, i mentioned that it's pretty much BiS gear at this point. But i came to it step by step. And i think i killed my first ever Uber Elder with the standard gear but with deaths. You don't rly need 3rd aura and 0 mana cost of skills, i just went for it coz it was funny for me and i liked the feeling and idea of 3 auras and 0 skills cost. As mentioned above - u can go for crafted or unique shield for yourself without necro aegis and it will already give u tons of HP without loosing too much of DPS needed to kill bosses, because the build itself has tons of it. You will just kill them several seconds later :d

Be sure u'r using 84 lvl SPectres also all the time = just their lvl itself is a huge dps bonus compared to even lvl 80-82. I can open Shaper realm if anyone needs them - add in-game @SpookyScarySpectreons

I also recommend getting Shock enchant on Ring (suffix).
It's 20% increased dmg taken by enemies for 4 seconds, it's pretty cheap also - 4c only.
I can also craft it if someone does not have it, no fee.

P.S. i still have a very small window of what i want to improve to forget about improving anything at all = have both Shock suffix and -6 or -9 mana (-6 will be enough) cost prefix crafted on the last ring i have. Possible to achieve or via lucky double Veiled or via lucky Exatling / Leo smashing or multicrafting it but in this case will need to rewatch my dex/cold res. Also 2 of my jewels give ~35 and ~40 hp, not 50, but they have both minion dmg and attack/cast speed so i'm sticking with it.
spell/consecrated ground. CG is often underrated... The life regen can keep your specs alive early on as well as keeping their health up on nasty fights.

I use it my self. I see a patch and im on it.

NS

"
Dapop написал:
Hi! Is the zealotry only purely for the spell damage and the crit doesnt do anything,Since we are using controlled destruction?
"
Dapop написал:

Actually, Fire-Eaters have 0% base crit anyway. Zealotry is for the damage and the 6% life regen. The aura has a 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground on Hitting a Rare or Unique Enemy, and we have 4 spectres that hit up to 20 times per second. The conc ground is dropped at the boss, so your spectres will be standing within the aura.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Sazzbot написал:
At this moment i got 174 deaths, i am level 91. I am desperate, i now changed around in my passive to try and follow Nightstone13 a bit and increase my hp and use Mind of matter passive. Like i said i am desperate and dying alot when i only had 5000 hp and no MoM. Not sure what i am doing wrong. - Gonna try MoM and hope for more ghastly drops I suppose. - I am just afraid my damage will not be enough.

Just be careful with going MoM. You will need more than 30% of your life pool as mana, ie. 1.5k+ mana if you have 5k life. If your mana pool is too low, you could find yourself at 0 mana after taking some hits and be unable to use flame dash to get away quickly or use convocation to call your minions to you. Basically, MoM can get you killed pretty quickly if you don't build for it, which is why I don't recommend it.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
Sazzbot написал:

Just be careful with going MoM. You will need more than 30% of your life pool as mana, ie. 1.5k+ mana if you have 5k life. If your mana pool is too low, you could find yourself at 0 mana after taking some hits and be unable to use flame dash to get away quickly or use convocation to call your minions to you. Basically, MoM can get you killed pretty quickly if you don't build for it, which is why I don't recommend it.

Should I switch to acrobatic once i have better Ghostly jewels? Right now i have 5500 hp, with 1900~ MoM. Before i was getting one shotted a lot with ~5000 hp and no MoM.
And boots,haven't found a good base boots and fossils to craft spectre boots yet.
Последняя редакция: Sazzbot. Время: 31 марта 2019 г., 10:33:25
Do you guys use convocation and let spectre move forward or do you run ahead of mobs and kite and let spectre attack behind?
Последняя редакция: Sazzbot. Время: 31 марта 2019 г., 10:38:09
Im dual wield wands. Mom and the acrobatics cluster. Enfeeble/blind. Blind is often overlooked and is very powerful defensively. Blind gets a 10% global. We hit alot through specs and the brand.

Only movement I use is off a phasing pot. Its up almost all of the time from how fast we kill packs.

Red maps are a cake walk. Just walk along and watch everything die.

High end synthesis stuff is a whole different animal. Some of those zones are so packed with dangerous mobs its nuts. Lots of off screen and AOE. My golem even with zealotry and a life gem always dies on these maps. This is where my deaths are these days...

NS

"
kayella написал:
"
Sazzbot написал:

Here is a video of what it looks like on a t15 map. Shaped Chat. Fyi im old and handicapped and play one handed. Everything is hot keyed to my mouse.

Absolutely average low end gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6khn_Hc2_lA

NS

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация