Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

It feels like an easy way to get eHP is to drop necromatic aegis and put in a shield that can give us a massive boost (lioneye)? It feels like the little dudes do so much fricking damage the frenzy charges don't matter that much.

Losing the frenzy charges for phase run would be kinda sucky though...
Последняя редакция: Yoluun. Время: 30 марта 2019 г., 1:52:48
I am now lvl 70 and i'm barely able to kill anything fast... Is there any reason? Should I cast some spell in a specific order? I'm pretty sure that I got all the things covered for my lvl :/
"
crashingberries написал:
I am now lvl 70 and i'm barely able to kill anything fast... Is there any reason? Should I cast some spell in a specific order? I'm pretty sure that I got all the things covered for my lvl :/

Are you resummoning your spectres correctly? Keep in mind they retain the level of the zone they are summoned in.
Yeah, I keep them updated as I can! The thing is that I can't have the fire-eater yet (didn't get the map) so should i prefer long range specter vs melee or stuff like that? I'm really trying to get this build right hahaha
"
Yoluun написал:
It feels like an easy way to get eHP is to drop necromatic aegis and put in a shield that can give us a massive boost (lioneye)? It feels like the little dudes do so much fricking damage the frenzy charges don't matter that much.

Actually these charges are like (in my case) 27% DPS loss, thats a lot.

But still, i plan to test some good rare shield later in Delve, Lioneye is not really good for acrobatics version, but there is lots of other interesting stats rather then HP rare shield can have... Plus without Aegis you can change the tree to have more HP and 2 points from shorter way to Acrobatics.
"
crashingberries написал:
Yeah, I keep them updated as I can! The thing is that I can't have the fire-eater yet (didn't get the map) so should i prefer long range specter vs melee or stuff like that? I'm really trying to get this build right hahaha

YOu can summon them from someone else hideout if you have a person in a party or friend list
Does increase to burning damage apply to cannibal fire eaters?
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Yoluun написал:

Actually these charges are like (in my case) 27% DPS loss, thats a lot.

But still, i plan to test some good rare shield later in Delve, Lioneye is not really good for acrobatics version, but there is lots of other interesting stats rather then HP rare shield can have... Plus without Aegis you can change the tree to have more HP and 2 points from shorter way to Acrobatics.

Yeah it's definitely something I've been thinking about. I'm sitting on ~5500HP, and that is just too little to do uber elder reliably. Everything else is pretty much a cakewalk though.
Dual wand setup puts my minion damage modifier at 480%. EE and the golem debuff does the rest.

Acrobatics, mom, phasing 8900 ehp.

If your not rich... this is an easy simple way to crank out very good damage and still have great survivability.

NS

looked at your toon. Thats a big currency sink right there. Don't know how you managed that this early in a league. But you obviously play alot.

your average player is not going to get anywhere near that.

I don't agree on the 7500ehp being enough. With delve, betrayal and now synthesis that changed. Maps... sure but not the league content.

Anyways... Thanks for showing us whats possible.

NS

"
Tusk_Luv написал:
I went a bit different way than for 9k hp, but didn't notice any DPS loosing at all, t15 bosses die in less than 1 second. I think 9k is overkill, would say ~7000 HP+ES combined is enough.

~7060 hp + 500 es, enough for any (99,9%) content in-game not to one shot you.
Mostly crafted gear so HP can vary there depending on the demands and luck. Mb ~200 hp less i would say with cheaper and faster gear possible.

Did many deathless : Uber Elders (basically each run now is deathless, 2-3 per day), guardians, Masterminds, Atziris, most pure Breachstones. I think didn't make Aul yet, coz game is greedy on Suplhite. Profile with gear and passives is opened. It's not cheap gear, yes, BiS actually, but was made step by step and both dps and life were there with each step. Don't use Phantasms coz server lags with them in super heavy fights. May be there'll be a pastebin optionally later, both high DPS and survivability at top levels.

If someone needs 84 lvl spectres - add me in-game, will still be running u.elder/shaper at least once a day probably.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация