Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

i wouldnt recomment a tabula ..

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/E9lknKF5

get a random 6 linked with life, Res for about 25C .. sometimes even cheaper

hi .. i never played a summoner, but following this guide ^^
probably ill make one .. im just afraid that nothing can top my howa ci juggernaut :P
Последняя редакция: rotheee. Время: 2 апр. 2019 г., 6:26:15
Why do we use "#% Increased Physical damage" on the endgame wand? Does the Spectre/Phantasm's get the buff from that? Sorry for stupid question :p
"
Skinnefjes написал:
Why do we use "#% Increased Physical damage" on the endgame wand? Does the Spectre/Phantasm's get the buff from that? Sorry for stupid question :p

Its double mode with 20% chance to blind enemy from hit - which only works for our EE trigger gem, but there are no usufull prefixes to craft there, so...

Hi! I am currently doing the DPS version of the build and I would like to ask what should I focus on getting next? I have enough to buy the 6link vis mortis (4ex). 5.5k life 300 ES. I am also about to swap the golem for the AG, is that a good idea too?
Последняя редакция: Dapop. Время: 2 апр. 2019 г., 10:33:04
Hey, question about skill points in the defensive build tree.

There is a point spent next to Gravepact, to the left of it, that gives Minions 0.6% of damage leech. Is that a necessary node to keep them alive?

They seem to have a lot of health (per PoB) and I've never seen them even move their life bar in red maps. Are they super tanky or is that leech node keeping them that way?

Hi.

I'm really enjoying this Build. My first time ever to play an summoner build.

i'd tried Forge of the Phoenix and somehow my Spectres are dying slowly, damage was just fine. I did it, normally deathless but i got 2 spectres left and had so summon 2 new ones. They were summond in Shapers Realm.

Using Unending and Anatomical. But missing some Ghastly Jewels.

Any suggestions?
Spiked shield help:

Playing on xbox so only 1 available on TB, ilvl 83

+42 life
+5% life
33% mana regen
1% life regen
+3% extra spell dodge +4 implicit.
36 evasion and 28 life (crafted)

Because of the lack of shields on server, is this decent ( i know the main life roll sucks balls)?
Aspect of the Avian worth using? Had a pair of gloves drop.

NS
"
Brikker написал:

There is a point spent next to Gravepact, to the left of it, that gives Minions 0.6% of damage leech. Is that a necessary node to keep them alive?

They seem to have a lot of health (per PoB) and I've never seen them even move their life bar in red maps. Are they super tanky or is that leech node keeping them that way?

You can get like 0.3-0.4 leech on jewell, as some side stat, thats more then enough.
If your running zealotry you get consecrated ground. Thats all you will ever need.

NS

"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Brikker написал:

You can get like 0.3-0.4 leech on jewell, as some side stat, thats more then enough.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация