Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

So are RSentrys the target of this build now?
Can someone help me get redemption sentry on PC?
I'm online now. Character name is Liliana_Necro.

Someone helped! Thank you very much!
Последняя редакция: radicalmatt07. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 12:49:58
hey would anyone mind helping me get redemption sentry, I just cant seem to get them... Really would appreciate any help. Character name is SidmoSpecties Thanks!

Edit: I finally got them, thanks for the help!
Последняя редакция: Randed. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 13:15:07
There is any way to improve the boss dmg with spider/spectre build
im using fallen vaal but i dont have enough dmg i guess and i died like 4 times against conquer and im using the second wand trick with the holy flame
am i do somthing worng here?
Thanks for sharing RS! :)
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 14:37:25
"
edeniscoolol написал:
im using fallen vaal but i dont have enough dmg i guess and i died like 4 times against conquer and im using the second wand trick with the holy flame

Maybe others will chime in but here is what I see.
Your gems need to leveled up, as some of your gems are still lvl 17.
A plus one spectre chest would help out.
All of your gear can be upgraded to better stats and see about changing your rings to vermillion ones, they provide better health.
Do you have the anatomical jewel, that adds some nice health bonuses.
A blind jew will also help for your minions.
Do you have the cluster jewel setup as outlined by Kay? I can't afford the 8 passive one so I am using the 10 passive one it works but requires more points.
If you look at her setup for bossing it includes a plus 1 to specters, I dont see that in your setup.

There are plenty of one shot mechanics especially if you are popping delirium, can you be more specific on what tier maps and/or bosses are you are having issue with?

Just keep farming that currency as it's hard to compare yourself to Kay if you don't have her almost exact setup.

I hope this helps.
"
lucantis79 написал:
"
edeniscoolol написал:

Maybe others will chime in but here is what I see.
Your gems need to leveled up, as some of your gems are still lvl 17.
A plus one spectre chest would help out.
All of your gear can be upgraded to better stats and see about changing your rings to vermillion ones, they provide better health.
Do you have the anatomical jewel, that adds some nice health bonuses.
A blind jew will also help for your minions.
Do you have the cluster jewel setup as outlined by Kay? I can't afford the 8 passive one so I am using the 10 passive one it works but requires more points.
If you look at her setup for bossing it includes a plus 1 to specters, I dont see that in your setup.

There are plenty of one shot mechanics especially if you are popping delirium, can you be more specific on what tier maps and/or bosses are you are having issue with?

Just keep farming that currency as it's hard to compare yourself to Kay if you don't have her almost exact setup.

I hope this helps.

thank you for your help man appreciate it!
Umm i have more problem at bossing with the fallen vaal ones the dmg is not so well maybe cus i need to get amulet with 1+ to spectre and chest but i dont have the currency for that lol but the map clear with the spider is amazing
"
edeniscoolol написал:

For bosses change your "melee splash" to "damage on full health" on spiders.
"
Singrave написал:
"
edeniscoolol написал:

For bosses change your "melee splash" to "damage on full health" on spiders.

and if i enter conquer and theres no where to spawn spiders cus theres nothing to kill for them to spawn what should i do?
And theres a way to craft 1+ to intellegence amulet?
Fork support seems good for RS clear as an alternative - anyone else feel this?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация