[3.10] Kay's Spectre Summoner | All Bosses | League Starter | Full Levelling Guide | HC | SSF

"
edeniscoolol написал:
There is any way to improve the boss dmg with spider/spectre build
im using fallen vaal but i dont have enough dmg i guess and i died like 4 times against conquer and im using the second wand trick with the holy flame
am i do somthing worng here?

For bosses change your "melee splash" to "damage on full health" on spiders.
"
Singrave написал:
"
edeniscoolol написал:
There is any way to improve the boss dmg with spider/spectre build
im using fallen vaal but i dont have enough dmg i guess and i died like 4 times against conquer and im using the second wand trick with the holy flame
am i do somthing worng here?

For bosses change your "melee splash" to "damage on full health" on spiders.

and if i enter conquer and theres no where to spawn spiders cus theres nothing to kill for them to spawn what should i do?
And theres a way to craft 1+ to intellegence amulet?
Fork support seems good for RS clear as an alternative - anyone else feel this?
i use chain support - seems good too
This build is pretty awesome (Thanks Kay!) but I don't feel like my mapping is as smooth. I haven't been able to finish a blight encounter since T11 because things don't die fast enough.

Can someone take a look at my gear and let me know what I should upgrade after lvl 21 spectre? Should I go for the 6link Lioneye, +1 spectre chest?

"
TheQwertiest написал:
"
kayella написал:
I would replace zombies because of the horrible noise they make.

^ This! x1000000
The sound alone makes me regret rolling a summoner >_<

I had to turn off the sound for sounds effects and ambient sound because I got so tired of the zombie sounds.
Anybody around that can share their Redemption Sentries? I seem to have misplaced mine. @thetriplelupa

Got them, thanks for the help! Anybody else that needs them feel free to PM me.
Последняя редакция: twofacedmonster. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 19:48:07
"
BoNEcrSHa написал:
This build is pretty awesome (Thanks Kay!) but I don't feel like my mapping is as smooth. I haven't been able to finish a blight encounter since T11 because things don't die fast enough.

Can someone take a look at my gear and let me know what I should upgrade after lvl 21 spectre? Should I go for the 6link Lioneye, +1 spectre chest?

Get it as 1st thing it's rly cheap and boots your minions well.I believe it's better to go for +1 spectr chest , u can also go with explosion mod in it for better map clearing .
In your tree u shoul've taken Aligned spirits instead of +% life passive
Последняя редакция: VulKe1. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 20:03:26
Is it good idea to use triad grip glove which has 4 green socket to convert 100% of their phy dmg to cold dmg if using RS build?

I plan to slot this glove on AG
"
leorina1990 написал:
Is it good idea to use triad grip glove which has 4 green socket to convert 100% of their phy dmg to cold dmg if using RS build?

I plan to slot this glove on AG

I tried this and also asked about 10 pages before. There's better overall damage with Grip of the Council.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация