[3.5] Immortal Incandescent Heart/Apep's Sacrifice BV/CI Occultist

Would this build work without the shield? I'ts like 17 Ex right now in SC Delve.
What would be the alternative?
page 2 soul strike quiver and dark scorn bow. 1st gives 80% faster start of recharge 2nd gives 25% phys dmg reduction. U might be finished with it all yellow tiers of maps before find enough of ex to buy end game gear so bow and quiver almost making the same. For sure for end game u must get all top items to have enough damage. For mapping just use Obliteration Horns wands.
I spent less then 100c so far and feels fine in delves farming dark and maps tier 1-14
Последняя редакция: madziee. Время: 22 сент. 2018 г., 22:32:08
Considering I can't get a double mod watcher's for now, should I go for a max mana as ES one or faster recharge of energy shield ?
Hi, Just want to know which is better? Hatred or Anger? Cos Ive just got a gain #% of physical as fire damage while affected by anger Watchers eye.
Hey, after failing with 2 builds this season i tried my luck with a BV Occultist (inspired by https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2223072)

Currently running with

Switching between them (sword faster whirling blades /shield more es and spell crit)

All self crafted and so far running up to T10 without a problem.With shield i have 8k ES. What should i upgrade next? Thinking about recrafting my helmet - and maybe start again with crafting new boots (have elder sorcerer boots but crafting them is so painfull)

Next upgrade will be new boots i guess and then recraft helmet again.
How would you level this? as CI or life and convert later?
"
LynXx_ написал:

I would level as life/es Bv hybrid and ci around 70-80 when you have most es gears.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
"
LynXx_ написал:
You can level it as anything you want -- like, elementalist or summoner. Life based, obviously. Having 120-140 regrets spent on respeccing the character and couple ex for equipment is nothing compared to Watcher's Eye and Apep's Supremacy you'll need for the endgame.
Последняя редакция: Shade_RU_N53. Время: 19 окт. 2018 г., 15:27:39
"
Sinkin написал:
Would this build work without the shield? I'ts like 17 Ex right now in SC Delve.
What would be the alternative?

I use the un upgraded version to still get the resistance bonuses on a similar build. It works. Not as good ofc, but hey, I paid 25c vs 16ex for it :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация