[3.5] Immortal Incandescent Heart/Apep's Sacrifice BV/CI Occultist

So we survived with minimal damage loss right? , and since incursion is back, offhand should be cheap

We are back in season?;)
How much did apep's cost during incursion?

I want to work into this with my starter for betrayal. Think life/es hybrid bv leveling will be fine or should I go elementalist and respec later?
Hi,

Thanks for the build. I builded mine last league with this :
Скрытый текст
Stuff :

Flasks :

Tree (for jewels)

https://pastebin.com/LSJWCX5N

I'm only have core stuff, and don't minmaxed the build.
I need more level, so I may end at 9.4k ES a lvl 95. I think it's ok.

"
boomersoonr написал:

I want to work into this with my starter for betrayal. Think life/es hybrid bv leveling will be fine or should I go elementalist and respec later?

The price was around 1ex at the begining, then it rise after few weeks, to something like 4ex if my memory isn't to fucked. This was mostly because player started to notice the vial was a rare one, and this shield is extremly strong.
what do you think about the stat stick nerf? How much does that affect the high-end dps? Are there any other weapon which can be as good as the nerfed sticks?
"
encory написал:
what do you think about the stat stick nerf? How much does that affect the high-end dps? Are there any other weapon which can be as good as the nerfed sticks?

"This change means that the popular "stat-stick" strategies will no longer work for attacks."

BV not attack skill.
"
BL4CKR00T написал:
"
encory написал:

"This change means that the popular "stat-stick" strategies will no longer work for attacks."

BV not attack skill.

"The Shaper weapon mods which cause you to gain a portion of Physical Damage as Extra Cold, Fire, or Lightning Damage, or Extra Damage of a random Element, grant half as much Extra Damage. Amulets are unaffected by this change, and this does not affect existing items. Existing versions can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb."

Man this is near 50% nerf on BV damage, Im talking about this..
Последняя редакция: encory. Время: 5 дек. 2018 г., 8:32:58
"

It's more of a BV elementalist nerf as those guys usually would go double stat sticks full ele damage while BV occultist goes 1 stick and shield while also having damage from multiple sources like significant part of our dps being Chaos damage from ascendancy/tree/flasks. I think a single stat stick will still be probably a way to go.

"

you can check it here: https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Incursion/Armour/Apep%27s%20Supremacy/6991

It did cost like 50c for half of the league as everyone was sleeping on it. Then this build and a few others started being popular and it went up to around 6ex at the end of incursion.

I think a good estimate is a 1-2 ex early league and several ex (3-6) later on depending on how popular the builds are. It's around 9ex in standard now so it's not going to be more expensive than this and for sure not Delve's ~15ex price. I think it should be much more accessible.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Последняя редакция: JessicaSc2. Время: 5 дек. 2018 г., 16:40:50
"
Hi,

Thanks for the build. I builded mine last league with this

Looks really good!
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Could you possibly post a t15-t16 clearing vid?
With the updated Occultist tree, do you think the passive tree build will change? Are you going to update the tree? I know there were a lot of ES nodes added.

Im thinking of starting as a life Elementalist as a starter until I farm the items to go CI. What are everyone elses plans at start if you will be following this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация