3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

I upgraded my ice golems from lv 24 to 26 and went after uber elder. No problems! Only got a crappy ring but hey.
Hello. In the gear there is 4R 1G 1B armor, in ur 95 lvl POB link is 2G. Which one is better? I'm also thinking about 2nd armor with flame golem instead of ice for faster clearing maps. You think it could work?
Последняя редакция: qbatronix. Время: 27 сент. 2018 г., 9:25:25
If my math isn't wrong i think i made something absurd for ice golems

I wish I was thinking about the base when I made this, would have bought a better base lol

Interestingly, this weapon calculates out to be higher DPS than both dual clayshaper and victario's necro aegis for me, including taking into account the increase in golems. I hope I didn't run the math wrong. Running 5:1:1:1 now, though 6:1:1 would technically be higher DPS in terms of the ice golems its not by much so utility wins. Considering even removing the shock node if I go brutality, especially if I get everything I want.

With brutality I could go MoM while dropping some damage, or just run haste to run faster and go full afk mode by crafting a phase run duration enchanted helmet for almost full uptime on phase run. Interestingly, the difference between added fire + hatred vs brutality + haste is very low in this weapon, other than that the projectile spell does 0 damage with brutality -- which is easily my biggest concern. Haven't been able to see how that really feels yet. Note that these dps calcs are against shaper -- hatred + added fire obviously wins out against white mobs with 0 resistances.

But yeah, can't really decide if brutality is worth it. Too tired right now, curious to hear thoughts on it.

Also with a new setup that I'm working on it's possible to hit stun immunity by going into the ranger section. Leo 5 crafts 25-35% stun avoid on helmets, Elder boots get 31-35% stun avoid at the appropriate ilvl, and Heart of Oak gets 28% stun avoid (36% with all 3 nodes). If you don't want to take the last node of Heart of Oak, you can craft a 10% stun avoid jewel for 100%+ avoidance of stuns.

Also might want to look into a 8% life 40 life belt of the deceiver at some point. Crits are brutal right now, and it's also a damage increase as the ice golems do mostly attack damage. Also a 9% increased physical damage taken by nearby enemies helmet (jagged fossil) is a pretty nice damage boost too. Lots of ways to improve damage -- not like this build needs it right now. It's probably a lot of life lost for you though, not to mention you're using the helmet for reduced reservation (though honestly, i'd replace the grace with blasphemy enfeeble at this point personally, more crit reduction is nice)

Having a lot of fun with the build though. Will be interesting to see if I can optimize it more.

EDIT: I'm stupid, damage on full life not brutality, fuck brutality
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Последняя редакция: TheuberClips. Время: 29 сент. 2018 г., 3:41:06
Woops, guess it was already mentioned.
Последняя редакция: wrajjt. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 13:42:53
I found a rather convoluted way to make this tankier:
I had a watcher's eye drop with 21 phys -> element but I had to run purity of fire + elements.

So I got a shadowstich (thanks for the tip on that one), spec'd some life nodes into aura so I got a +19% boosted hatred aura along with running purity of fire+elements.

Overall:
5.2k hp
21% phys -> element
23% evade (40/30 dodge)
80 fire

Useful things:
50% bleed avoid on helmet
10% bleed avoid on abyss jewel
Corrupt blood immune on primordial jewel
Gonna try this build

Would you say the acro setup is better than the determination + watcher eye setup? I like the reliability of armor and extra phys reduction

Also look what I crafted
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Последняя редакция: Catharsis. Время: 29 сент. 2018 г., 16:40:48
How did you craft that chest?
"
blastarus написал:
How did you craft that chest?

serrated + pristine + faceted
IGN: HarroHarbinger
still try elem hybrid based with 5-1-1-1-1. (around 7k EHP)
Cloak of Tawm'r Isley was very interesting for Delve & Boss fight. But lost +2 lvl of golem's.
Wanna try United in Dream with 4-1-1-1-1 for improve MORE damage from melee phys.
5/1/1/1 might be better than 4/1/1/1/1 if using United in Dream. PoB doesn't seem to think it would add very much damage though.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация