3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

hi,

any way to proc EE without any gem-setup, it would be great to have more sockets for other gems.

it works with flame-dash? (still have and want to use this mobility-gem)

more Options to proc ee in this golem-build?

sorry, but it´s my first Golem-build ^^
Absolutely, yes it works with flame dash, or you can shield charge+fortify since your lightning golem is giving you a wrath aura for added lightning damage.

Any gear with global adds lightning/fire damage will work for your spells as well.

I prefer orb of storms for bossing personally because i can set it down and then run around avoiding things.

Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 21 сент. 2018 г., 9:14:36
Would Lightning Coil be a good option for deeper delves?
Such a fun build.

Gear

6 Harmonies, 2 Eminence, Might/Anima, Grace Movespeed Eye

Will get around to Merc/Uber lab at some point, maybe, but unlikely.
Последняя редакция: Galadedrid. Время: 21 сент. 2018 г., 20:27:32
As an update, I got around my issues with lack of defense by going to acrobatics and using MoM as well.
I kept aegis and run grace now: 42% evade, 40% dodge, 29% phys reduction. It's pretty close to what the fire golem build used for defense except I prioritized some sockets due to the huge increase in damage we get over that build. I can run through darkness and red maps like its nothing, so huge improvement for me.
"
Dromidas написал:
As an update, I got around my issues with lack of defense by going to acrobatics and using MoM as well.
I kept aegis and run grace now: 42% evade, 40% dodge, 29% phys reduction. It's pretty close to what the fire golem build used for defense except I prioritized some sockets due to the huge increase in damage we get over that build. I can run through darkness and red maps like its nothing, so huge improvement for me.

Cant Look to your Chars, PLZ link your pob

Feel good enough about this build to sink more currency into it, hah.
"
xtREEN написал:
"
Dromidas написал:

Cant Look to your Chars, PLZ link your pob

This is my current tree. I don't have EE because I'm running grace instead since the golems melt everything so fast even on t16 that I simply haven't needed it yet.
I have considered changing damage on full health to added fire damage to run EE, then having a second minion helm so I can run fire golems instead of ice for maps that have physical reflect because he was serious about physical reflect maps being a pain in the butt. It might also be interesting to try running 2 flame, 4 ice, 1/1/1 perhaps.

For Flasks, I use 3 hybrid. 2 of them being Bubbling.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.3/AAAABAMCAQDuAQIEBwSzBbUI9BEtGDwYVhzcIuIi6iP2KPoqTSycLOkwcTB8MgEy0TWSN9Q6QjwtPydBh0SKRUdFnUZSRnFH4klPSshLeEyzTZJRR1FMU1JUglXGX7BgQ2KsakNremvbbAhsjG49bqpvO2-eeA17w3yDfVuCx4MJg1-DzIPbhMWFMoaziq-NfY2_jr6PGpARksGXLZrgm7WdqqEvogCj76Q5rEewd7IZtAy0xbXytz64k7sBvKq86r0nvoC-isAawGbC7MM6yL_KSsrTz3rQH9QH1CPYvdvn3I3dqN-w6Nbr7uyK7T_v6_Af8YryRfno_Ez-Cg==

Edit:
So I just started trying out the 2 fire golem thing and ... I'm probably going to continue using this for delving/mapping. 4Ice/2Fire/1/1/1

Последняя редакция: Dromidas. Время: 22 сент. 2018 г., 16:35:48
I'm a huge fan of Golem/minion builds. Is this less painful on the eyes than flame golems? If so i may respec some points and give it try.
I'm also testing out a phase acrobatics build atm. 7k Life with a belly, phase acro/grace feels pretty good. Quite a bit less damage but way tankier.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация