3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
tarabas написал:
i ran MF flame golems back when they did damage even when the character died and didnt try golems till now. i must say i enjoy playing with ice golems so much more than with flame golems. Also levelling is a breeze with the new amulet. thanx for the build!!

oh and i want to ask what pantheon would you recommend

I go back and forth between Lunaris/Solaris for major god. both are great at different things.

Minor god i've been running shakari because I don't like dealing with poison. Garukhan is great as well for mapping thanks to the movement speed.
I'm working on a helm for this build, do you think it is better find a helm with all the stats (Minion Life and Damage, Life, and some Resists) and spam out Lab for the enchant, or buy an existing helmet with enchant and try to use fossils and jewels to those stats on the item?
Buy an existing helmet for sure. I dont ever recommend farming lab for a specific helm enchant.
after 3 days i must say build is very smooth and the dmg is top notch.
but my max hp is okish around 5.5k and 950 life regen.

i got currency to waste now so any suggestions on how to improve would be appreciated :P
"
praisethesun11 написал:
Buy an existing helmet for sure. I dont ever recommend farming lab for a specific helm enchant.

What would you recommend for crafting the helm? Just spam out the Minion and Life fossils?
Heya! Loving the build! I started as flame golementalist and have changed over to this build. However I'm uncertaint if my passive skill tree is optimized for it, any chance you could check it out and tell me what you would change? I know my gear is trash, and I'm working on upgrading it atm.. what would you reccomend I change first?

Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/hDtZy3Z4

Thanks for your time and the build! :D

Hi, is this helmet "OK" for leveling a bit till 80 / 85+ ?

Dont know if its really crap or not
That helmet is perfect, It will help keep your other golems alive and buff their aura's.
"
Astraeusel написал:
after 3 days i must say build is very smooth and the dmg is top notch.
but my max hp is okish around 5.5k and 950 life regen.

i got currency to waste now so any suggestions on how to improve would be appreciated :P

PM me in game and i'll give you a hand when i'm free.
Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 18 сент. 2018 г., 9:15:01
"
TheMotherGoose написал:

What would you recommend for crafting the helm? Just spam out the Minion and Life fossils?
That's what I did for mine yes

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация