3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
Utopian238 написал:
"
everdream2k написал:
after my 4th try i got uber elder down now with 6.3k EHP. Retroperspectively the fight is easy

thx for the guide.

since i hate the synthesis mechanics iam delving now

Gz on Uber Elder!

Has the synth mechanic been improved at all since patches? It didn't feel good and work has really picked up for me so I haven't been playing much until they changed it.

I'd say since the patch that brought a bunch of QoL and reward increases it has become quite good at least the memory part of it I'm still not sure I like the fractured item mechanics and all the loot you need to pick up and throw away to find anything reasonable.

This build actually excels quite well in the Nexus with no problem doing 83 zones with hard mods on them, Breach items and fossil nodes especially are giving me decent value with Breach distant memories giving me around 50c of loot per time and fossil nodes giving me 20-40c so far.

The ability to put memories already used back into the pool and relocate them is now very handy and feels like I can stay in the Nexus going to 3-5 nodes at a time by relocating memories than are off in the distance elsewhere.

I have also taken a view to them been a great way to sustain the map pool or make a good profit from level 82/83 zones dropping a good amount of t15/16 maps, I run a Hydra map and the Cavas memory found inside it then it gives you another level 83 zone to run 2-3 times and get back plenty of t15/16 maps and a lot of 12-14 to go with it which also brings up to Map nodes if you connect a 83 memory to it then the zone becomes level 83 and the chest drop up to t16 maps on average I got at least one 15 and 16 from these distant memories.

Maybe I never actually disliked this league mechanic but starting this league 5 days late and reading the threads on how people disliked it just made me take that mindset going into it before fully trying it myself.

TLDR: All in all I'm quite enjoying the Nexus and it's proving a decent currency income and map sustain with the QoL changes been great and this build works great with it.
Последняя редакция: Thronar. Время: 3 апр. 2019 г., 16:13:18
Astral plate with maim and +1 to gems is crazy expensive.
Any opinions on what would be better between Skin of the Loyal and a decent astral plate with maim support but no +1 to gems?
"
danclay91 написал:
Astral plate with maim and +1 to gems is crazy expensive.
Any opinions on what would be better between Skin of the Loyal and a decent astral plate with maim support but no +1 to gems?

Astral plate with maim is much better.
And it can give you lots of eHP
Hi! I am on console, so can not export my real gear to POB and check numbers there. Therefore i need some advise from more experienced players. So i am gonna play ice golems with hatred. We don't have a single pair of Grip of the Council on sale :-) so i will not have any extra phys to cold conversion.
I was very lucky and got Skin of the Loyal, but it colored RRRBGG
First 5 gems are as usual: ice golem, minion gamage, melee damage, multistrike, empower.

The first question is what GREEN support would be the best chioce im my case:
1. Faster attack
2. Cold penetration
3. Hypothermia

The second question: what support gems of RRGG colors would fit with flame golem and minion damage when i need to run phys reflect map?

And finally, does flame golem benefit from faster attacks?

Thanks, guys!!!
Hello fellow Golemancer...

Well here is the update,

I have reached the level 100 first Golemancer in the world to do it this league (yeah i think i can be proud of myself)

Everything in the content is done... Uber Elder, Boss 83 from the abyss and chamber in delve, mastermind etc...

I will link my gear here, i did map with a HeadHunter, but I have a Stygian and Essence of worm and Hatred also. once geared, they are very similar

I do not use Brutality at all... It's almost Melee Splash all the way... I ONLY put ruthless for Minotaur.

I did put a tree a bit different, i put more armor and less damage... People need to stop to be crazy with damage.. You destroy everything people.. Get some armor and QoL of not being killed... To reached 100 without losing 10% of exp and 5 hour grind you need mitigation.

I have also drop flame dash for leveling purpose... I put Phase run, Inc duration and Effica so my phase run is up fast. I also put a flask with phasing.

Now, i know my chest is not perfect, but the second is on the crafting bench right now... almost ready..

For the helmet : PLEASE stop with the bone helmet until you find a Ilvl 86 or more... You want the +3 minion ( don't be fooled too much by the minion damage... Again at end game, damage is not the problem)
My armor version is still on the shelf cause i don't have the enchant on it... See the energy one i'm using as at least the 100% of chaos golem wich reduced the Phys damage , so it's adding mitigation we need, specially for delve and explosion you don't have the time to dodge...
So i keep this helmet until i enchant my armor version.

Again... Stay alive... Your dps do not help when your dead... And your xp bar is going to hate you for trying to kill 0.005 sec faster instead of cruising your way to 100...

Sorry about the mistakes, English is not my first language, cheers people...

You can see me ingame Mayrasha or on twitch LazySancho

Here is the gear :

Congratulations PyredQc on all your achievements.
I do find it interesting you don't use a defense or attack aura aside from War Banner, i assume this is to keep a large mana pool for MOM?

I am jealous of your chest armor, i have spent over 8ex so far on delve mats and have rolled only 2 chests with +1 gems let alone +1 to gems AND lvl 1 maim.

Once again grats for what you have done.
"
EDMOSES написал:
Congratulations PyredQc on all your achievements.
I do find it interesting you don't use a defense or attack aura aside from War Banner, i assume this is to keep a large mana pool for MOM?

I am jealous of your chest armor, i have spent over 8ex so far on delve mats and have rolled only 2 chests with +1 gems let alone +1 to gems AND lvl 1 maim.

Once again grats for what you have done.

I usually use a Stygian with resist and a essence of worm with hatred ;) but the Headhunter compensate for the aura hehe

Thanks man, i did work hard to acheive it...

OH and tonight... I did clear the HoGm alone.. Took a couple of ty tough to avoid Lightning arrow and GrandHamster but it's done

Advice for Poison mob like Caustic arrows who will one shot your golem ... Buy a cheap sheild with +35 chaos resist.. switch 3 point in Grave intention for chaos resist of your golem... switch minion damage support for minion life and melee phys for life on hit or anything supp you feel helping..

So basicaly everything or almost everything is done now... Atlas is 159/159

Cheers

Phil

Leveled this last league and loved it and am now leveling it again. Maim/+1 chests are stupid expensive, especially compared to last league. 30-50 exalt currently, so unless I craft one I probably won't be using one like last league. Will have to settle for a +1 chest until I can craft or afford.

Quick question - banner - how are you building charges? Of course I am still using flame golems - are charges/stages easier to build with ice golems? They only build if the player character (not the golems) kill right?
I have one question, can I get MAIM/+1 GEMS on any chest ILVL 83 ELDER, or not?
"
Kevinranders написал:
Leveled this last league and loved it and am now leveling it again. Maim/+1 chests are stupid expensive, especially compared to last league. 30-50 exalt currently, so unless I craft one I probably won't be using one like last league. Will have to settle for a +1 chest until I can craft or afford.

Quick question - banner - how are you building charges? Of course I am still using flame golems - are charges/stages easier to build with ice golems? They only build if the player character (not the golems) kill right?

We don't build charges on the warbanner. We're just using it for the base accuracy/phys aura. It's very strong for us even at 0 charges.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация