3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
Utopian238 написал:
"
Kevinranders написал:
Leveled this last league and loved it and am now leveling it again. Maim/+1 chests are stupid expensive, especially compared to last league. 30-50 exalt currently, so unless I craft one I probably won't be using one like last league. Will have to settle for a +1 chest until I can craft or afford.

Quick question - banner - how are you building charges? Of course I am still using flame golems - are charges/stages easier to build with ice golems? They only build if the player character (not the golems) kill right?

We don't build charges on the warbanner. We're just using it for the base accuracy/phys aura. It's very strong for us even at 0 charges.

Maybe with a littlebit lucky you kill some mobs, I dont use STORM BRAND for CURSE ON HIT, i use W.ORB, and I usually acumulate 4, 5 stacks T15 maps.
"
reinaldo1409 написал:
I have one question, can I get MAIM/+1 GEMS on any chest ILVL 83 ELDER, or not?

Any Elder chest item level 80 or higher can roll Maim and +1 Gems but good luck getting that to happen.
Maim comes up about 1 in 8 rolls and +1 gems seems to be very rare for some reason. I rolled it 2 times in around 50 tries. So to get both to roll is going to be very hard but obviously can be done.
Hello. This my build now. Have some problems with uberelder (Another portal and he would have been killed die too fast + probably not enough damage).
How can i improve it?
"
EtoVitya написал:
Hello. This my build now. Have some problems with uberelder (Another portal and he would have been killed die too fast + probably not enough damage).
How can i improve it?

For Uber elder make sure you run vaal impurity of ice and a cold flask. They make a huge difference while you learn the fight.

You don't need convocation or phase run. If you use vigilant strike the fortify makes a big difference in survivability.

The only things that should be killing you are Shaper Slam/Shaper Beams/Shaper Balls and tentacles. Spend the entire fight just keeping track of shapers movements and you should be fine.

If you really want to be safe, toss on a unique helm for stun immunity and then you won't die to shaper balls stun into taking all 3.
Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 9 апр. 2019 г., 9:44:08
"
Utopian238 написал:
"
EtoVitya написал:
How can i improve it?

For Uber elder make sure you run vaal impurity of ice and a cold flask. They make a huge difference while you learn the fight.

You don't need convocation or phase run. If you use vigilant strike the fortify makes a big difference in survivability.

The only things that should be killing you are Shaper Slam/Shaper Beams/Shaper Balls and tentacles. Spend the entire fight just keeping track of shapers movements and you should be fine.

If you really want to be safe, toss on a unique helm for stun immunity and then you won't die to shaper balls stun into taking all 3.

Thanks a lot. I will try
Playing as a duo, friend is playing Enki's Arc. Was carrying the dude the whole time. Respeced to Brutality yesterday. Now he is carrying me lmao. Maaaan it's a huge dps loss. T15/16 rare mobs in memories take sooo freaking long. Same with alva, went from having like 20 spare second left to barely make it in time. PoB says I went from 211k per golem to smthin like 125k. Think it could work once I get +1supp +maim elder astral, but for now I think I'll revert back to hatred full life non-mom aura stack. Definitely gonna try it again once I hit the astral combo ;)

edit:
Just bought this:

Now it's 250k vs 180k. A little bit better but it's still a huge dps loss ;)
Последняя редакция: yakoob. Время: 12 апр. 2019 г., 1:05:41
"
yakoob написал:
Playing as a duo, friend is playing Enki's Arc. Was carrying the dude the whole time. Respeced to Brutality yesterday. Now he is carrying me lmao. Maaaan it's a huge dps loss. T15/16 rare mobs in memories take sooo freaking long. Same with alva, went from having like 20 spare second left to barely make it in time. PoB says I went from 211k per golem to smthin like 125k. Think it could work once I get +1supp +maim elder astral, but for now I think I'll revert back to hatred full life non-mom aura stack. Definitely gonna try it again once I hit the astral combo ;)

edit:
Just bought this:

yes , you are rigth, it is a DPS lost but not so big, playing on STANDART( I dont get time to play the new league i decide to min/max my ice golem characther),found on PoB like 311k/x6= 1.8M(is a boss killer build),311k one single golem), but I can survive much more in dangerous maps and mods, its a sacrifice DPS for SURVIVABILITY (Im trying to reach lvl 100).
My gear is regular right now, but i climb the objectives slowly, time is a stone inside my shoes, but I already have 98% of gems lvl 21/20%, look for some upgrades on chest, helmet, boots, gloves and take out some primordial eminence, and put in some damage jewels. I think its possible to reach 500k damage without hatred. English its not my native language, sry about that.
Check your jewels 20% damage harmony, empower lvl 4 and socket minions gems +2 or +3 helmet is very important for dps. The guide tell us hatred is a DPS build and brutallity is a more defencive build, do not expect the same damage, its unfair.You have to take one, survivability or damage.
Quotings
"
reinaldo1409 написал:
"
yakoob написал:

edit:
Just bought this:

yes , you are rigth, it is a DPS lost but not so big, playing on STANDART( I dont get time to play the new league i decide to min/max my ice golem characther),found on PoB like 311k/x6= 1.8M(is a boss killer build),311k one single golem), but I can survive much more in dangerous maps and mods, its a sacrifice DPS for SURVIVABILITY (Im trying to reach lvl 100).
My gear is regular right now, but i climb the objectives slowly, time is a stone inside my shoes, but I already have 98% of gems lvl 21/20%, look for some upgrades on chest, helmet, boots, gloves and take out some primordial eminence, and put in some damage jewels. I think its possible to reach 500k damage without hatred. English its not my native language, sry about that.
Check your jewels 20% damage harmony, empower lvl 4 and socket minions gems +2 or +3 helmet is very important for dps. The guide tell us hatred is a DPS build and brutallity is a more defencive build, do not expect the same damage, its unfair.You have to take one, survivability or damage.

Did u even check my profile before typing this msg?

OK. Let's clear some things.
- I do have 21/20 IG and 20/20 supp gems. (21/20 supp is only like fraction of a percent dmg increase)
- I just did show u the upgraded chest and the dmg increase it gave of around +50k dps per golem. The only better thing is +1supp+maim chest which is a bitch to craft and if u wanna buy it u r looking at 30-40ex bill to pay. What chest upgrade r u talking about then?
- All my jewels are 20% and almost all r cdr 40%+.
- Yes I do have empo4.
- This is where u r terribly wrong. +2+3 helmet is not important for dps at all. Your helmet so called "aura golem" setup is for you to survive. It gives u shock immunity, life regen and phys dmg reduction. Increasing lvls of those golems gives u more regen/phys reduction and next to nothing in terms of dps increase.
- Brutality-MoM setup is not rly more tanky at endgame scenario. It's different layers of defence but not significantly ahead of stack reserve multi-aura setup which is totaly customizable to maximize the defences to the specific endgame encounter. Yes it's much cheaper than stacking -% mana reserve and can be done on a budget but for it to feel romotely good you r gonna need watcher with 20% dmg taken gained as mana, preferably 2 clarity mod watcher. So not that cheap afterall.

Dude, I took this build to 100 last league and u tell me basic things that r written in the guide without even checking my profile if I already have things u talk about equipped. What for? It's already in the guide

edit:
All the mana nodes u take on the tree instead of life are only 30% effective as only 30% of the dmg taken is blocked by mana. In the scenario where your mana is depleted those nodes are 0% effective. While life nodes will always be 100% effective and will scale %life regen respectively no matter the circumstances. It stacks up pretty significantly with Vitality aura and Vitality aura watchers eye 30% life recovery mod which also scales up all the regen u get from your golem and consecrated ground via glove enchant "..of light".
You might say that we have dmg taken gained as mana when hit to counter situations where we end up with zero mana. Yes but it works only partialy. You need to get hit for the mana regen to kick in. When you get dmged by degen effects u dont get hit therefore the mana won't be regenerated from dmg taken. And there is a lot of degen all over the place. (delve darkness/shaper cold ground poops/uber elder phys ground poops/bleeds/ignites/some chaos crap/etc) Lack of blasphemy-enfeeble hurts like hell aswell. And tbh I feel like in some scenarios MoM only makes up for the lack of blasph-enfee ;)
I found myself in numerous situations where MoM was 0% effective.
So summing up, saying MoM is far superior defences is not rly true or at least not always true ;)
Последняя редакция: yakoob. Время: 12 апр. 2019 г., 14:21:03
"
yakoob написал:
Quotings
"
reinaldo1409 написал:
"
yakoob написал:

edit:
Just bought this:

Did u even check my profile before typing this msg?

OK. Let's clear some things.
- I do have 21/20 IG and 20/20 supp gems. (21/20 supp is only like fraction of a percent dmg increase)
- I just did show u the upgraded chest and the dmg increase it gave of around +50k dps per golem. The only better thing is +1supp+maim chest which is a bitch to craft and if u wanna buy it u r looking at 30-40ex bill to pay. What chest upgrade r u talking about then?
- All my jewels are 20% and almost all r cdr 40%+.
- Yes I do have empo4.
- This is where u r terribly wrong. +2+3 helmet is not important for dps at all. Your helmet so called "aura golem" setup is for you to survive. It gives u shock immunity, life regen and phys dmg reduction. Increasing lvls of those golems gives u more regen/phys reduction and next to nothing in terms of dps increase.
- Brutality-MoM setup is not rly more tanky at endgame scenario. It's different layers of defence but not significantly ahead of stack reserve multi-aura setup which is totaly customizable to maximize the defences to the specific endgame encounter. Yes it's much cheaper than stacking -% mana reserve and can be done on a budget but for it to feel romotely good you r gonna need watcher with 20% dmg taken gained as mana, preferably 2 clarity mod watcher. So not that cheap afterall.

Dude, I took this build to 100 last league and u tell me basic things that r written in the guide without even checking my profile if I already have things u talk about equipped. What for? It's already in the guide

edit:
All the mana nodes u take on the tree instead of life are only 30% effective as only 30% of the dmg taken is blocked by mana. In the scenario where your mana is depleted those nodes are 0% effective. While life nodes will always be 100% effective and will scale %life regen respectively no matter the circumstances. It stacks up pretty significantly with Vitality aura and Vitality aura watchers eye 30% life recovery mod which also scales up all the regen u get from your golem and consecrated ground via glove enchant "..of light".
You might say that we have dmg taken gained as mana when hit to counter situations where we end up with zero mana. Yes but it works only partialy. You need to get hit for the mana regen to kick in. When you get dmged by degen effects u dont get hit therefore the mana won't be regenerated from dmg taken. And there is a lot of degen all over the place. (delve darkness/shaper cold ground poops/uber elder phys ground poops/bleeds/ignites/some chaos crap/etc) Lack of blasphemy-enfeeble hurts like hell aswell. And tbh I feel like in some scenarios MoM only makes up for the lack of blasph-enfee ;)
I found myself in numerous situations where MoM was 0% effective.
So summing up, saying MoM is far superior defences is not rly true or at least not always true ;)

Oh Yes, I check. I said all based on my playstyle,
did not want to be rude, Sorry about that, but for me MoM is a effective way to survive. Maybe one of us is wrong, and I accept it to be me, I do not know everything about the game, I just detailed my build and my dps, trying to help you get the same numbers. Anyway, I hope you have somehow managed to increase your damage.GG WP GL HF
Hey all - I've read through the majority of the posts but I don't see a consensus on what is the best way to craft our Chest. Do we think just spamming one single serrated is the best way? I see a few people say adding pristine is nice. Anyone have more thoughts on it?

Loving the build
"There is friend who sticks closer than a brother"
-Samwise

IGN: Snowhammer

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация