[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

There was an update to PoB and now there are entries for Phantasms including those spawned by Soulwrest!

They do lots of damage O.o
"
parabolicity написал:
There was an update to PoB and now there are entries for Phantasms including those spawned by Soulwrest!

They do lots of damage O.o

Just popped it in, they do! Pretty happy all our tests ended up being more or less correct and that the links for the ele version are optimal. Slower proj is a 5% dps increase over faster casting, though in practice faster casting will come out ahead thanks to the better range.

@Stagsnetti You can add the 1mil realistic shaper dps tag (at least for the ele version)

edit: just checked out stag's character which also hits 1mil dps, though 75% of that is from the skeles
Последняя редакция: cbasz. Время: 26 окт. 2018 г., 13:48:20
A million dps assuming the Phatasms aren't getting mowed down due to their low health. It is even lower than Raging Spirits.

From my experience, something that the new PoB just proved, you'll spend so much of the fight against tier 16+ bosses and 250+ delve bosses resummoning them. I actually switched from Carnage Chieftain to Vaal Skeletons because Frenzy Charges are constantly being lost during AoE heavy fights.
Последняя редакция: Bioness. Время: 26 окт. 2018 г., 14:52:29
Ahhhh. Just what I was looking for!

My phys variant damage on second weapon slot (boss killer):

Not shaper damage, but still decent. A lot of room for improvement. (using frenzy charges as I found it better than power charges). Judging by the jewels I use I can probably push out another 30% DPS, too. Zombies push out an extra ~100k combined average damage too.

While I had an animate guardian (which helped a lot in damage) it kept dying. So I might decide to scrap zombies and set up AG with Empower 4 + Minion life + spectres as that'll likely give more DPS than what was lost ... or anything add QoL.
Последняя редакция: kestalkayden. Время: 26 окт. 2018 г., 22:18:52
Everyone forgets to link animated guardian to fortify. the most important link for him. if your guardian is dying that is most likely the issue.
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 27 окт. 2018 г., 21:58:00
"
kompaniet написал:
Everyone forgets to link animated guardian to fortify. the most important link for him. if your guardian is dying that is most likely the issue.

Also why is everyone saying the carnage chieftain is so good. Are we playing the same build? When i am clearing maps i don't even see 1 frenzy charge up.

Carnage chieftan have shit mana, if you link him to blood magic you circumvent that problem and you can maintain 2-3 charges constantly on your phantasms.

Most important links on guardian are minion life and levels, as its health can scale pretty high. Fortify is good if you can fit it in somehow but the ai is a bit stupid and i dont see it attacking very often
I'd agree with above with blood magic.

I saved up for my new helm with +2 minion and socketed minion life. It's linked with Animate Guardian (Cbasz' recommendation for AG for the most part), Spectre (carnage chieftan), Blood Magic, and empower 4 (I finally got it).

It feels a lot better. It's a sea of green bubbles. heh. I'm also in the process of shifting my jewels around. Right now I am just casually farming red elders with this character while farming more burial chambers with my MF autobomber. Feels good :)

The only time I really worry about the AG is during rippy mods in delve. The smuggler encounter can hurt.
Последняя редакция: kestalkayden. Время: 27 окт. 2018 г., 17:36:55
Phys variant. Lvl 87. Going well. Did all guardians and red elder so far. Delving in lvl 83 areas.

800k shaper dps so far with lvl 18-19 gems and zero quality. Not so bad but for some reason it feels like not enough dps in the mlvl 83 cities in the azurite mines.

"
The only time I really worry about the AG is during rippy mods in delve. The smuggler encounter can hurt.

I don't know what smuggler encounter is but i lost a guardian to those sandstorms that spawn at checkpoints in delves.
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 29 окт. 2018 г., 0:52:55
I'm in love with the build so far, and not really hitting any major road blocks. Made a ton of ex the other day and am considering my option about Might of the Meek (specifically the one that goes in the left of Scion) does the benefit outweigh the minion damage that we lose? Wouldn't a Abyss jewel just be flat out better for that specific socket?
Hi guys, this build very good!
I am transfering my old build skeleton-magic for this build, and very happy.
I have over 10k HP, 3500 armor without buff, 950 life regen without buff, many block atack and spell.
But I am little modified biuld under themselves, I am use stone golem-life minions-Carnage Chieftain-BM.
Golem gives me life regen and 23% increased minion damage, and he can be summon quickly if he will be die.
Viridian jewel noneffective, it is better to take dexterity on gloves, a ring and 30 amount on a passive tree.
Unset ring using better take corrupted version with white slot, for use different auras. For me likes vaal haste. I also want to check POB the hathred instead of vaal haste.
Последняя редакция: Molot77. Время: 30 окт. 2018 г., 2:29:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация