[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
DevonX1 написал:
Got a better ring now. I am wondering what i should have on my 2nd ring tho. Also would the Dread Banner deal more damage than the War Banner ?

War banner is better. The dread banner is next to useless as it only gives impale to attacks. The phantasms cast a spell so yeah... no (unfortunately). If that changes then yeah it'd be great haha.

You do realise you can craft Aspect of the spider onto a ring right?

You cant have 2 AOTS active at the same time. I have tried
"
DevonX1 написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
DevonX1 написал:
Got a better ring now. I am wondering what i should have on my 2nd ring tho. Also would the Dread Banner deal more damage than the War Banner ?

War banner is better. The dread banner is next to useless as it only gives impale to attacks. The phantasms cast a spell so yeah... no (unfortunately). If that changes then yeah it'd be great haha.

You do realise you can craft Aspect of the spider onto a ring right?

You cant have 2 AOTS active at the same time. I have tried

yeah I know, I'm just saying you could find a better ring, high life res dex craft aspect of the spider on it and then +1 end charge.
"
Stagsnetti написал:

yeah I know, I'm just saying you could find a better ring, high life res dex craft aspect of the spider on it and then +1 end charge.

Oh ok so the AOTS on the right ring instead of the left one to free up a suffix on the left ring for other resistances instead.
"
DevonX1 написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:

Oh ok so the AOTS on the right ring instead of the left one to free up a suffix on the left ring for other resistances instead.

look for a high life and all res ring. find one with the stats you need and an open pre and suf. Shouldn't be too costly. Craft aspect onto it, then +1 end.

from there you can improve your other gear, as you'll never find something better. Currently your ring just gives a little res, life and the crafted end charge.
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
DevonX1 написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:

look for a high life and all res ring. find one with the stats you need and an open pre and suf. Shouldn't be too costly. Craft aspect onto it, then +1 end.

from there you can improve your other gear, as you'll never find something better. Currently your ring just gives a little res, life and the crafted end charge.

Ye but thats just because the AOTS AND the +1 min end is both suffixes, same with all the resistances.
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
DevonX1 написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:

Ye but thats just because the AOTS AND the +1 min end is both suffixes, same with all the resistances.

yep I'm dumb, for some reason I was under the impression it was a prefix. My mistake.
Got the rings and the amulet fixed. Now i just need a dual abyss tombfist and that armor. Other then that its just fixing jewels and leveling up.
Also where and if not how is the shaper DPS calculated in the guide?
"
DevonX1 написал:

It's general estimates, use POB, put on the relevant settings times it by 21.

At the moment my character has 67500 dps/phantasm (3 stacks of spider, no charges, minion skill used recently) I only have a lvl 20 phantasm gem in my single target setup so 1.3 million shaper dps. I'd have this fairly often but it's probably more realistic to say around 1 million (14 minions)
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 24 апр. 2019 г., 22:15:39
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
DevonX1 написал:

It's general estimates, use POB, put on the relevant settings times it by 21.

At the moment my character has 67500 dps/phantasm (3 stacks of spider, no charges, minion skill used recently) I only have a lvl 20 phantasm gem in my single target setup so 1.3 million shaper dps. I'd have this fairly often but it's probably more realistic to say around 1 million (14 minions)

Hey. Did you craft that helm. Is it better than having 2 Abyssals?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация